RT Saurabh Tewari about the PROMOS ^_^

shaky2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RT Saurabh Tewari @saurabhtewari76 13h
@MsHarshuBen Promotion of the show... Promos... Repeats... They r done by channel. @NautankiFilms has no say in it
Retweeted by RISHBALA's FAN

My RESPONDING TO HIM(@Saurabh Tewari) related to our show #MEEJ! 

1)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 23m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms SIR you are RIGHT of D PROMOS-but the SCRIPTS OF D STORY this BELONGS to you 

2) RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 22m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms MY OPINION RELATED TO D SERIALS-NEGATIV TRACK its NOT ALLWAYS A SOLUTION ..Put toghether THE BOTH -combinate

3)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 20m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms IF YOU SIR WANT TO SEND US D VIEWS A MSG THEN U MOST PUT MORE REALITY NOT BAKWAS-CAUSE D REAL LIFE IS DIFF

4)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 19m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms SORRY SIR I DONT WANT TO DISTURB U NOT ALL BUT I AM A PERS ADDICTED TO HINDI SERIALS-I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 

5)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 18m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms I THINK THE OTHERS PPL ARE TOO-THATS WHY THEIR ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT D #SHOW PLS DONT TAKE DIS PERSONALY

6)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 16m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms #MEEJ HAD A AWESOME #START BUT WID THE TIME HAD GOING DOWN! U HAD PUT it MORE DRAMA THAN ROMANCE :((((((((

7)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 16m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms HOW IS DIS POSSIBLE?HOW DO U EXPECT THE PPL ENJOY DIS? OFCOURSE THEY ARE DISSAPOINTED TO SEE ONLY NEGATIVITY

8)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 15m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms AND IF #MEEJ is #DRAMA that's MEAN THAT THE END WILL BE UNHAPPY TOO?-LIKE D MOST MOVIES DRAMAS :((((

9)RISHBALA's FAN @khadijakhady201 12m
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms dis IS WHAT U WANT TO SHOW US ONLY ? PLS THINK ONCE MORE BEFORE U WILL DESTROY UR OWN #SHOW -#MADHUBALA 
 PS-Share ur reviews too guys! ðŸ˜³

Edited by shaky2013 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is too much negativity in this show even now a days cv has converted main hero of the serial negative.
2,3 7 n9 th point are very true.
adoredd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we r seeing this show for Drashti and vivian and rishbala...we want to charish the show not to torture ourselves
shaky2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why are you laughing?😃