Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 13:

Raghu comes back to Mansion wid a smile on his Face. The novel is still in his hand but he was Lost in Antara's Thoughts. Aaji was walking restlessly in d Living Room

Waiting for Raghu to come as he has gone out without even taking d Breakfast but wen she saw him smiling she understands from where is he coming.

Aaji: Wat happen Raghu? Aaj aap kafi muskura rahe hai?

Raghu (tries to hide his smile): hmmm... nahi to Aaji.

Aaji: Dnt hide it from me Raghu. Hum aapko bachpan se jaante hai. Waise aap ye Shatabdi Express ki speed se gaye kahan the.

Raghu: wo Aaji, Antara ek problem me thi aur main...

Aaji: bas.. ab aage kuch bhi kehne ki zarurat nahi hai. hum samajh gaye .

Raghu: Dadi...

Aaji: Raghu I m really happy for u. finally u knw hw to live ur life. (den looks at his hand) wats dat in ur hand?

Raghu: oh dis? It's a novel antara has given me to read.

Aaji took d novel from him nd looks at its title den looks at raghu nd gives a mischeivious smile.

Aaji: So since wen Raghu Naik has started reading romantic novels.

Raghu: Aaji, u r getting wrong. I brought dis Novel because Antara has insisted me to read it thatsy

Aaji: its ok raghu. I haven't ask for any clarifications. U carry on.

Raghu: Nahin Aaji...

Aaji smiles nd headed towards her room. Raghu looks at d novel nd den smiles too.

At nite Antara as usual reading her novel wen her cell phone rang. She saw Raghu's name flashing over dere.

Antara(to herself): So Mr. Raghu Naik finally u read d novel.

She picks up d call.

Antara: Hello!

No reply from dat side.

Antara: Hello raghu u dere?

Raghu: ya... Antara

Antara: wats wrong raghu? R u fine? (she could sense dat raghu's voice was normal. It sounds depressed)

Raghu: ya antara everything is fine.

Antara: No raghu something is wrong... Wait! U read d novel rite?

Raghu kept silence on dis

Antara: Raghu, its not bad if u cry after reading dis nd u can share wid me. Tumhare Share prices gir nahin jayenge.

Raghu: Hw do u know that I was crying?

Antara: Raghu I can tell by ur breath dat in wat mood u r?

Raghu: really?

Antara realizes wat did she just said.

Antara: ya Raghu, afterall I knw u from such a long time.

Raghu: ya, waise u r rite the writer truly loves his love.

Antara: I told u.

Raghu: Waise Antara u haven't been in love before?

Antara: yes I m.

Raghu was not expecting dis answer. He thought that there was no one else except him in her lyf.

Raghu: oh! Who's it?

Antara: Hai koi? Secret hai

Raghu: Antara pls tell na.

Antara: Raghu bolo na secret hai.

Raghu (irritated): pls tell me antara or I'll not talk to u.

Antara: ok if u r insisting I m going to tell his name to u. his name is Parth.

Raghu(getting serious): Parth! From hw long u both were in relationship

Antara: uummm... From 4 years.

Raghu: nd u haven't told me yet.

Antara: u haven't asked me yet.

Raghu: where is he nw?

Antara: he's in US.

Raghu (nw getting almost shattered): What does he doing over dere?

Antara: Completing his studies

Raghu: wat kind of studies? Is he also doing Architecture?

Antara: No no, he's in Nursery.

Raghu: oh ok! (Wait wat did she said just). Wat? Wat did u said just nw?

Antara: ya he's in nursery.

Raghu: Nursery? Antara of whom u r talking about?

Antara: parth, my nephew nd Vindhya Di's Son (den she broke into laughter)

Raghu: antaraa...

Antara: kyun Raghu? Tumhe kya laga?

Raghu: Antara, u have almost killed me. For a moment I thought that u r really in love wid someone.

Antara: Raghu relax! U r behaving like a typical fiance. I was only kidding. U only think if I would have been in love wid someone else then Y should I get engaged wid u?

Raghu said nothing. He thought that Antara is rite if she was in love then their relationship will never be at d stage where it is nw. Antara is not in love wid anyone has brought Smile nd Relief in his Face.

Antara: raghu u dere?

Raghu: ya. By d way y did u tease me.

Antara: it's a revenge! Remember that day at office u played a prank on me.

Raghu: oh! U have to pay for this Ms. Antara Kaul.

Antara: We'll see mr. Raghu Naik.

Raghu: Acha Antara, its very late nw. u should sleep nw otherwise again tomorrow u'll get infection.

Antara: Raghu, u care so much for me?

Raghu: I have to Antara. Afterall I m ur Fiance (he chuckled)

Antara: ya ya I knw mr. Fiance.

Raghu: good nite. Sweet dreams.

Antara: good nite raghu. Aur haan Ab rona mat warna tomorrow it'll be d front page Headlines of every newspaper.

Raghu: I knw dnt worry I'll nt cry nd I was nt crying also. Wo to I just got a bit emotional.

Antara: Raghu, u knw wat? U cant say lie so dnt try it ok.

Raghu: ok baba, waise bhi tumse baton me kabhi jeet paya hoon.

Antara: ya aur jeetoge bhi nahi. Chalo good nite.

Raghu: Good nite.

She hang up. For d first time Antara didn't mind Raghu Calling himself as her fiance. She dnt know why but she likes his Company. She likes to get dependant on him, talking to him endlessly. She likes wen he care for her so much.

"Is he getting more den a friend to me" She thought but den she didn't find any answer for his question.

Antara(looking upwards): Babaji! Yeh sab kya ho raha hai? mujhe to kuch samajh nahi aa raha, aap hi kuch batao.

Saying dis she went to sleep

1 week has been passed Since Shilpa returned from Lonavala nd since she returned she is not d same as she was before. She has changed. Since d day Arman has told her about his past she felt an unknown attraction towards him not as a friend but something more den that. She dnt know what to called it but there is something unusual feeling den friendship nd Antara is nw at d same stage where once Raghu was, in d diallema about her relationship wid raghu. This much she was sure dat Raghu is becoming more den a friend to him but still she is not ready to accept dat she can Actually fall for anyone.

Its been 2:00 pm nd Antara is in Raghu's Cabin. They were discussing about the Chopra's Project but Antara is hardly listening to anything. She is lost somewhere. She didn't concentrate on any word wat Raghu says.

Raghu: Antara, Mr. Chopra has called dis morning. He says dat he'll be going to London after 2 weeks so in his Absence his Nephew will handle dis Project. So I was thinking that...

Den he looks up at antara who seems to be lost somewhere. Sadness can easily be noticeable from her face. Raghu couldn't understand wats d reason is.

Raghu: Antara

She still didn't respond.

Raghu(raises his Voice): Antara... R u listening?

She came back into senses.

Antara: ya Raghu... Sorry wat were u saying?

Raghu: wats wrong Antara? R u feeling fine?

Antara: ya Raghu. I m fine (she tried to smile Fakely)

Raghu gets up from his chair nd came closer to her. She was looking downwards. He raises up her face through chin nd notices d tears in her eyes.

Raghu: Antara... Wat happen? Y these tears?

Antara: oh! Nothing Raghu. I guess something has gone in my eyes.

Raghu: dnt lie Antara. I knw u. tell me wats wrong?

Antara: trust me Raghu. Nothing is wrong. I just go nd wash my eyes ok den catch u in Discussion.

By saying dis she left from dere nd rushed to Washroom where she cried a lot. On d other hand Raghu in his Cabin was getting worried wats wrong wid her. As far as he know her laptop is nw working nd he cant think of any other problem also. Den wats wrong. Did she had a Fight wid Shilpa? Then he thought that its not possible as they both love each other so much.

"May be Shilpa knows d reason" He muttered. He started dialing Shilpa's No. but it continuously comes Switched Off. So he decided to call Arman.

Arman: Hey Buddy! Wats up?

Raghu: Nothing much Arman. Is shilpa over dere?

Arman: Oye hoye. Today asking about ur Sister-in-law. Nice!

Raghu: Arman pls be serious. I m not in a mood of joke.

Arman: wats wrong Raghu. U sound worried.

Raghu: ya Arman (den he narrates d whole incident to him). I m not able to understand Arman wats wrong wid her. Datsy I tried to call Shilpa but her Cell is been switched off so I called u.

Arman: Dude! The thing u were telling to me d same I noticed wid Shilpa also. She was also lost somewhere since Morning. Didn't able to concentrate neither on briefing nor on any patients. Infact she got Scolded by Dr. Kirti Also. I tried to talk to her but she didn't said anything.

Raghu: I don't understand wats wrong with these Sisters. Chalo Arman I m hanging up nw. Antara is coming. If u comes to anything den do let me know.

Arman: Sure dude.

Raghu hangs up as he saw Antara coming inside his cabin.

Antara: Ya Raghu tell me wat r u saying?

Raghu notices dat Antara eyes were red. She must have cried a lot in washroom but he have to be normal wid her until he knows d reason behind dis. He knows very well that Antara will not tell herself. He has to find it out by some other way.

Raghu: huh... nothing important Antara we'll discuss it later. Y don't u just go to ur cabin nd rest for sometime by d tym I'll finish wid one of my important Call (he said while looking at his cell phone).

Antara: ok, inform me wen u'll be free.

Raghu: ya sure.

Antara left from dere nd raghu started walking restlessly in his cabin. He don't know how to figure out Antara's Problem. Suddenly he reminds of Something.

"Vindhya Di" He muttered nd started dialing her no.

Vindhya: Hello!

Raghu: Di! Its me Raghu.

Vindhya: Raghu! Wat a pleasant Surprise! Hw come u called me today?

Raghu: Di I need to talk something imp. To u

Vindhya: is Everything ok Raghu? Is Antara fine?

Raghu: ya Di Antara is perfectly Fine. Actually its related to her only (den he tells her everything happened in Cabin) Di I couldn't understand wats wrong.

Vindhya: I knw Raghu, Why is she sad today

Raghu: Y di?

Vindhya: Actually Raghu today is Antara's Dad Death Anniversary. She considers dis day as d worst day of her life. She was so much Attached to her Dad nd dats d reason y is she sad today.

Raghu looks through d glass at Antara who was struggling hard to wipe away her tears nd tries to concentrate on her work.

Vindhya: Raghu... u dere na?

Raghu: ya Di! I'll talk to u later. Thanx for telling.

Vindhya: ur welcome Raghu. Take care.

Raghu hangs up. Now he understands y antara was upset since morning. He has to do something to cheer her up. Suddenly he thought of a plan. He headed towards Antara's cabin. Antara got surprised to see Raghu in his cabin.

Antara: Raghu, y did u came here? Anything imp.

Raghu: ya Antara, actually dere's an urgent meeting wid Mr. Chopra so we have to leave Rite nw. I m waiting for u in d car. Come fast ok.

By saying dis he started heading outside d office. Antara tooks her bag nd started following him. On d way to Downstairs Raghu informed Arman wat he came to know From Vindhya. Nw Arman also thinking some way to cheer up Shilpa. As soon as Antara sits in d Car Raghu started driving. Dey didn't share a word during journey. Suddenly Raghu Stops d car near a park. Antara couldn't understand y Raghu stops here.

Raghu: Wo... Actually Mr. Chopra will be late so I thought instead of waiting somewhere else y not spend sometime in d Park.

Antara Agreed to it nd gets down from d car. Dey both headed towards Park nd sat on d bench. Raghu doesn't know from where to start d conversation. Suddenly he saw an Ice-cream Stall.

Raghu: ice cream?

Antara: ok. But...

Raghu: I know Butter Scotch flavour

Antara: ya.

Raghu goes to take d Ice-cream nd Antara was still sitting on d bench. Suddenly she saws a Kid Playing wid his Father nd she remembers her time wen she use to go out wid her Dad. This again brings Tears in her eyes. She was still crying wen Raghu came to her. He looked towards d direction where Antara is looking nd he realizes what makes her cry once again.

Raghu(to himself): Park me aane ka idea hi bura tha. Ab kya karoon?

Raghu: Antara...

Antara wipes her tears nd looked at him.

Antara: Raghu lets go from here. I mean Mr. Chopra must have arrived.

Dey Both again headed towards car. Nw Raghu dnt know where to take her where she feels better suddenly one more place came into his Mind so he started driving towards it.

In Sanjeevani Shilpa is standing on terrace alone. She needs sometime to be alone to cry so that no one can see her pain but she didn't know that someone is their who cant see her in pain. It was Arman who was searching her in whole Hospital finally he came to know from a nurse that she has gone towards terrace. He reached their nd saw Shilpa standing over dere. He could feel her pain. He started walking towards her. Shilpa didn't realize dat Arman is standing behind her.

Arman: Shilpa...

As soon as Shilpa heard his Voice he quickly wipes away her tears nd brought a smile on her face nd turned towards him.

Shilpa: Arman! Tum kuch kaam tha. O ha there must be an emergency. Lets go!

Arman: Shilpa! U were crying?

Shilpa: nahin to. Who said?

Arman: den wat r u doing at terrace?

Shilpa: oh dat! Actually I was in a bad mood. I m habitual na getting scolded by anyone except Di. Thatswhy. Nw I m fine. Lets Go!

She was about to go towards Door wen Arman stops her by holding her hand. Shilpa didn't turned back to look at him because she knows that she couldn't able to hide her pain from him. Arman started walking towards her nd turned her face towards him.

Arman: Shilpa! U consider me as ur friend?

Shilpa: ya Arman wat a stupid Question?

Arman: den y r u trying to hide ur tears nd pain from me?

Shilpa looks at Arman. She was surprised to know that Arman can read her pain.

Shilpa: Because I m used to of it Arman. Hiding my pain from Di, From Mom, from everyone. Because I know if I cry in front of Di then She'll  be shattered. After Dad's death she has never let me feel his absence nd if I let her know about my pain to her then she'll blame to herself for it. Nd that I cant see.

Arman: Shilpa, u can share ur tears nd pain wid me. I'll always be there for u.

As Arman completes his sentence Shilpa couldn't control herself from stop Crying. She broke into tears. She didn't realize wen she hugs Arman. Arman too hugs her to assure her that he'll be always be there for her. They hugged each other for sometime den Shilpa realizes what is she doing. She broke d Hug nd looked at Arman. Arman wipes her tears nd asked if she was feeling fine den shall dey go back for their Duties. Shilpa agrees to it nd dey both headed towards their Duties.

Antara watches Raghu Driving towards d Beach. She didn't understand Raghu's Behaviour Today so she decided to ask him.

Antara: Raghu where were we Going?

Raghu: Antara I talked to Mr. Chopra. He'll take some more time to come so I thought to spend some time at Beach. Waise bhi its near to the Venue of meeting.

Antara: ok.

Raghu stops d Car nd dey both get down to car nd started heading towards beach nd get themselves Seated on d rock. Antara was looking endlessly to the sea waves. She didntsaid a word nd Raghu cant tolerate dis. He gets used of her nonsense Bak-Bak.

Raghu: u know Antara... Wenever I feel low I use to come over here nd watch these waves like u r watching rite nw nd it relaxed me very much.

Antara looked at him.

Antara: so today u r feeling Low?

Raghu: wen did I said dat?

Antara: den y u came here?

Raghu: Because today u r feeling low nd nw dnt start ur mellowdramatic Dialogues " Nahi Raghu aisa nahi hai. bas kaam ka pressure hai isiliye" because I knw whats wrong wid u.

Antara: Raghu tumhe kaise pata...

Raghu: Antara imp ye nahi hai ki mujhe kaise pata imp yeh hai ki tumne mujhe nahin bataya. Kyun Antara? Cant I stand anywhere in ur life?

Antara: no raghu its not like dat.

Raghu: den wat?

Antara: Raghu actually I didn't want to share my pain wid anyone. After dad's death I had made myself stronger enough to control myself. I was 8 years old wen Dad has passed away nd after dat I never realized what my childhood is. All I know is my responsibilities towards my Family nd dat makes me even more stronger nd I never shared my pain wid anyone nt even wid Vindhya Di to whom I share everything.

Raghu: den hw come u sharing it wid me?

Antara (looking towards him): i dont know Raghu, but i felt like sharing it wid u.

Raghu was listening to her quietly. He cant imagine that antara can talk so maturely. The girl who always use to talk useless is actually a mature girl. She's really different from other girls of her age who just use to talk about fashions, boy friends nd all dat stuff. He wanted to take all her pain away from her.

Raghu: Antara, u can share ur pain wid me. Aur waise bhi its not bad if u cry in front of me. Tumhara bak-bak karne ka Stamina kam nahin ho jayega (den looks at her)

Antara reminds of something nd started smiling nd den again started crying. Raghu didn't stop her this tym from crying. He wanted her to wipe away all her pain which she has hidden in her heart from so many years so that she'll feel light. He wrapped his arms around her. She hid her face in his chest nd cried. Raghu closed her eyes nd holding close to her. He wanted to tell her that she's never be alone. He'll always be there wid her but not a single word came out from his mouth. He knews that his Gesture said everything to her. At that tym it seems dat if dey were the only two peoples that exists. Slowly d sun starts to set but Raghu didn't want to let her go from his Embrace. This is d first time wen Antara has shared something close to her heart from him nd he cant let this moment go.

Raghu(slowly): Antara, u r not alone. I m wid u always.

Precap:

the beginning of new feelings

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 14:

The sun has setted nd it was getting dark wen Antara realizes dat she was in Raghu's Embrace from so long the moment she realized it she backed out from his Embrace. She was feeling Awkward to hug him so long but wen she looked at him He assured her through Gesture that she has done nothing wrong.

Antara: I think we should go nw.

Raghu: ok. But r u feeling fine.

Antara: ya very much.

Raghu: ok.

Raghu stood up nd lent his hand to help her get up. Antara reached for his hand nd get up. After dat dey both headed towards Car nd as soon as dey got in Raghu started Driving. On d way Antara reminded of Something.

Antara: Raghu, we have Meeting wid Mr. Chopra na?

Raghu: No Antara.

Antara: But u said dat...

Raghu (looking at her): I lied.

Antara: But y raghu?

Raghu: Because if I told u d actual Reason for coming out den u'll never get Agreed. So dats d only way to getting u out from d office.

Antara looks at him. Day by Day he's making her Feel dat she's Special for him. And as he's doing dat there's a new Feelings arising in Antara's Heart for him. The Feelings that she never wanted to be arise. So why is she thinking all dis nd y is he doing all dis for her? Dis is the Second tym he left his office for her. Y? he could get 100 times better girls den her den y is he doing all dis for her? She looked at Raghu who is constantly concentrating on his Driving. She closed her eyes to get away from all her thoughts wen Raghu notices her discomfort.

Raghu: Antara, wats Wrong?

Antara: huh... Nothing Raghu. Just feeling tired.

Raghu: hhhmmm... I can sense dat. Y not have some Coffee? There is a Coffee Shop in a way nd I really like Coffee of dat shop.

Antara: ya sure

Antara agreed to it because she wanted to get away from all thoughts that were arising in her mind. She thought dat this will be d best way to get rid out from all dis weird thoughts. Raghu started heading towards Coffee Shop.

In Sanjeevani Shilpa was in the Locker Room taking her Belongings to Go home wen Arman reached to her.

Arman: So going Home?

Shilpa: ya.

Arman: u Feeling fine nw.

Shilpa: ya Arman. Thanx

Arman: For wat?

Shilpa: For being there wid me nd Assuring me that I can share my pain wid u.

Arman: Shilpa, stop dis Thank u Speech. I told u before also dat u r an important part of my life. Nd wen u cant see me in pain den hw come I see u in such a pain. There was an eyelocking between both of dem for few seconds den Arman broke d gaze.

Arman: Chalo bahut hui ye Emotional Baatein. Come I'll take u somewhere.

Shilpa: where?

Arman: Dnt Worry Shilpa. I'll nt kidnap u. we'll just go nd have some Coffee at my Fav. Coffee Shop. After dat I'll drop u home.

Shilpa: ok.

Dey both headed towards outside nd den towards Cafe.

Raghu parked d Car outside d Cafe nd dey both get down d Car nd headed inside d Caf. As they entered Inside d Cafe Dey saw Arman nd Shilpa over dere. They Both were surprised to see dem over dere. They headed towards d Seat where they were seated.

Raghu: Hi Arman! Hi Shilpa!

Shilpa: Di! Jiju!

Raghu: Wat r u guys Doing over here?

Arman: Playing Cricket. U want to play? (den looks at Shilpa which reminds her of something)

Raghu: Sorry I asked.

Arman: dnt be Dude! By the way what r u guys Doing over here?

Raghu: Just felt like having some Coffee so me nd Antara just come over here.

Arman: den y dnt u guys Join us?

Raghu get himself seated.

Antara: I need to go to washroom. I'll join u guys later.

Shilpa: Di, I'll also come wid u.

Antara: ok.

Dey Both headed towards Washroom. Wen dey both have gone den Raghu started his Conversation wid Arman.

Raghu: So what r u doing over here wid Shilpa?

Arman: D same wat u doing wid Antara?

Raghu: Wat Rubbish?

Arman: Relax Raghu. Shilpa was feeling Sad nd u know d reason for dis so I just wanted to cheer her up. Dats it. Nd m sure u have also came for d same reason only.

Raghu: Ya. So finally u confessed ur Feeling Towards her?

Arman: Not yet. I wanted to know her Perception first. By d way wat About u?

Raghu (smiles): D same as u.

Arman: these Both sisters will really drive us crazy.

Raghu: ya. Acha Arman there's something imp I need to talk to u.

Arman: ya dude tell me.

Raghu: see next Week its Antara's B'day nd I wanted to make it special for her. But I m confused what to do.

Arman: Dude u love her rite?

Raghu: No doubt.

Arman: Den no need to ask me. Just ask urself nd u'll get ur Answer.

Raghu: I think u r rite. I have to find d answer on my own.

"Which Answer u r going to find Raghu"

They Both looked towards d direction where Voice is coming nd Saw Antara standing over dere. She headed towards dem nd gets herself seated. Raghu nd Arman both got tensed. Wat if she listened everything.

Antara: wat r u guys talking about?

Dey both sighed of relief. Thank god she didn't listen anything.

Raghu: wo Actually I was thinking about a project. So we are just discussing dat only.

Antara: C'mon Raghu. Atleast leave ur Work here.

Arman: ya I m also saying d same to him but he never listens to me

Raghu: Arman...

Shilpa: Stop it both of u nw. y not do the work for which we all were here. I mean to have coffee.

Arman: Wow Shilpa! Sometimes u really talk so intelligent.

Everyone laughs at it.

Shilpa: Very Funny Arman.

Everyone have their Coffee nd den left for their respective places.

In d Outhouse Antara nd Shilpa has changed to their Night dresses nd were trying to Sleep. But it seems dat sleep r miles away from dem. Both are not able to forget that happened today. Dey have shared something close to their hearts to the persons to whom dey hardly know 6 months Before. The thing dat dey didn't even shared wid each other. Hw come they have developed so much trust on dem. Finally Shilpa Got up from her bed nd looked at Antara who was also trying hard to sleep.

Shilpa: Di! U r still awake?

Antara: ya Shilpa. Couldn't able to sleep. But y were u still awake?

Shilpa: Same here Di. Couldn't able to Sleep.

Antara: Y? is everything Fine Shilpa?

Shilpa: ya Di everything is Fine. Di can I ask u something?

Antara: ya Shilpa. Tumhe kabse permission ki zarurat pad gayi?

Shilpa: di wat is love?

Antara didn't understand y shilpa is asking dis Question. She was always away from dis Lovey-Dovey talks. Den y today? She goes nd sits next to her. Den touches her Forehead wid her hands.

Shilpa: Wat r u doing di?

Antara: Checking ur temp.? Everything fine na.

Shilpa(irritated): o Pls Di! I m talking so seriously to u nd u r making fun of me.

Antara: dats y m worrying so much. Shilpa Kaul d ultimate pranker is Serious.

Shilpa: U know wat Di? Forget it.i m going to sleep.

Antara: Acha baba Sorry. Tell me wats wrong. Y r u asking about love?

Shilpa: I don't know Di. I just felt like asking.

Antara: Shilpa, I m noticing a change in u from couple of days since u return from Lonavala. Is something happened over dere? Wait u have gone wid Arman rite. Did he...

Shilpa: no di arman has not done anything. He didn't propose me. Dnt blame him. He's very nice.

Antara: Shilpa, wen I said dat Arman Proposes u? nd m not blaming him also but by Seeing ur concern I m sure dat its related to him only. Tell me wat happen?

Shilpa told her everything dat Arman told her dat day nd den wat she did after dat nd happened today. She was always comfortable to talk wid Antara.

Shilpa: Di I dnt know y but since Arman told me about his Past I was feeling restless. I don't know y his Pain ached me. At dat Moment I wanted to take all his pain away. Trust me Di I dnt want to hug him but I couldn't help dat tym. I don't know wats happening to me nd today also wen I was feeling lonely den it was only he who make me feel Comfortable nd I dnt know y I trusted him so much nd I told those things to him that I even haven't told to u yet.

Antara listened very quietly to her. Shilpa thought dat she feels hurted as she has never shared her pain wid antara.

Shilpa: Di I m sorry I dnt wanna hurt u nd trust me I dnt want to share it wid him also but I dnt know y I shared it wid him.

Antara put her hands on her Cheeks to make her relax.

Antara: Shilpa Relax! Wen did I said dat I feel hurted. Infact I m happy dat atleast u shared it wid Someone. Nd as far as ur Feelings r concerned I thing u r falling for him.

Shilpa: wat rubbish Di! Hw can it be possible?

Antara: y not Shilpa?

Shilpa: Di I dnt know hw it feels to be in love. All i knw dat i like his Company. i want to make him happy so that he forget all his pain dat he got from his past

Antara: u need not to be know d Meaning feeling of love to fall in love. Acha tell me wat made u trust him so much dat u shared ur pain wid him.

Shilpa: I don't know di may be he shared his pain to me.

Antara: nd y did he do that?

Shilpa: Because he says that I m important to him nd he wanted to share all his Joys nd Sorrows wid me. Forever.

Antara: bus u got ur Answer. He make u feel important in his life nd dat gives u happiness dat he's considering u such an important part of his life. U like dis fact dat u r important to him. U like to be wid him more so that u understand him more. U wanted to give all d happiness to him that were taken away by his past datsy u hugged him dat day.

Shilpa: So do u want to say dat I m in love wid him.

Antara: May be.

Shilpa: But Di I dnt know whether he also feels d same for me or not. Wat if I left heart broken?

Antara: Shilpa, dnt think too much. I told u all dis just to clear ur Doubt between Attraction nd Love. U take ur own time to realize his as well as ur Feelings nd den only tell him nd may be he was also doing d same. I mean he too wanted to make u realize ur Feeling for him.

Shilpa: I think u r rite di.

Antara: I m always rite my sweet sis.

Shilpa hugs antara.

Shilpa: thank u so much di. Nw I know what I have to do. I need to analyze myself to know my feelings nd to know his as well.

Antara: ur most welcome dear.

Shilpa: Di jiju is very Lucky that he had u in his life. No actually u r lucky to have him. No actually u both r lucky to have each other.

Antara: Shilpa wat r u talking about?

Shilpa: Di the things dat u have told me all I noticed in d relationship of both of u. Like Arman jiju also cant see u in pain. Whether it is mentally or Physically. U know dat day wen u were suffering from Infection. Jiju was so worried that he has to call me nd d way he was asking about u I could feel hw restless he was seeing u in pain nd even u also was awake whole nite to complete his project because it was important to him nd u want to see him happy nd dere r many more things dat I have observed.

Antara: Shilpa wo...

Shilpa: Di u both really love so much each other na.

Antara: Shilpa suno...

Shilpa: yes or no?

Antara said nothing but smile faintly

Shilpa: yes I knew it! Tumhari Smile ka matlab haan. Oh Di I m so Happy for u.

She hugged again Antara. Antara too hugs back. But she wanted to cut off d topic

Antara: Acha bahut ho gyi ye loveology ki class. Nw go to sleep ok. Rest we'll talk tomorrow.

Shilpa: ok Di Good nite.

After dat Shilpa went to sleep. Antara can see hw Comfortably is she sleeping. Afterall she has got answers of all her questions but wat about the Questions running in her own mind. She walks towards d Window nd started watching at d Sky nd started thinking Hw easily she has given answers of all d questions running in Shilpa's Mind no actually she was answering Questions dat Running in her own mind. The things dat she has told to shilpa were actually she was saying to herself.

Antara (to herself): y Raghu? Y r u affecting me so much? Shilpa was rite. D things dat I was telling to her all were their in our relationship. U were always their for me wenever I need u nd even today I shared d thing dat was really close to my heart. D thing dat I never ever shared wid anyone not even Vindhya Di. Y Raghu y I shared this wid u?

Then she closes her eyes

"Because he has made a special place in ur heart" A voice came from her mind.

She quickly opens her eyes. Den she remembers everything dat happens so far. He agreed to help her wen she didn't wanted to get married, the moment wen he takes her to an Indian restaurant because she was missing her mom though he don't like Indian food much, nd den taking care of her wen she was suffering from infection nd even she also helped him for dat Project which she has decided to leave. Antara Kaul who has never broken her stubbornness for anyone except her Di nd Bhaiya has leaved it because of Raghu nd stayed awake whole nite. Raghu came running over wen he heard dat she's in Problem nd she too made Pasta for him. She cant even stand anyone in front of her eating Italian nd she actually made Italian for him. What makes her change so much. Raghu or she herself?  Den all dat words of her own echoed in her mind dat she has told to shilpa just now.

She again closes her eyes nd dis tym a Drop of tear rolled from her eyes. that tear is not due to Sadness but due to this new Feeling dat she realized just nw. y she couldn't able to figure it out from so many days. Everytime wen Raghu came closer to her she feels uncomfortable. She didn't mind wen Raghu lifts her up to his Arms, nd dat dey at phone wen he calls her as his Fiance. She didn't mind dat too.

Antara(to herself): Yes! Raghu is nt just my friend anymore. I m falling for him nd I cant deny this fact nw. But Do Raghu also feels d same? Wat if he only consider me as his friend only. First I need to know his Feelings before I tell mine.

Saying dis she has also gone to sleep.

1 week has been passed by nd finally d day of Antara's B'day has arrived. In this One Week Antara tried many things to know Raghu's Feeling towards her but poor girl didn't able to figure out afterall she's trying to Find Raghu Naik's Feeling nd dats not an easy Task. But She's also Antara Kaul afterall nd she loves to do things dat r tough so she's not going to give in so easily. Nd Raghu he spend all d week thinking how to make Antara's B'day Special. Wat to do in her B'day which makes her happy nd finally he came know what he have to do. O yes Hw can I Forget our Dearest Arman nd Shilpa well both were giving each other tym to realize their feelings for each other frankly say it was only Shilpa who needs tym to understand d Difference Between Attraction or Love towards Arman. Arman already knew that he loves Shilpa nd he was quite sure that Shilpa too had started loving him but rite nw quite confused with her feelings so he decided to give her some more time.

Nd now Finally D day of Antara's B'day. But she's Angry on her own B'day. Y? Arey if no one wishes u on ur B'day den gussa to aayega na. yes u all got it rite antara has not been wished by anyone not even by her Di nd Bhaiya. It was Sunday so there was no office also so dat she can kept herself busy in work. So she angrily working in kitchen. Shilpa was sitting on couch watching her working angrily. She smiles nd den turned to work on antara's laptop.

Antara: Shilpa! Last tym I m telling u. mere laptop ko kuch hona nahi chahiye.

Shilpa: Relax di! U were saying like dat its d first tym I m working on ur Laptop. I dnt know y u r getting so much irritated today. (den she again started working)

The attitude of Shilpa has made her more angry.

Antara(to herself): Very Good she's asking me wats Wrong? Stupid girl didn't even realize that today is her Di's B'day so she has to wish her but no she didn't care. But y to blame her wen my own mom who has given me birth she didn't even remembers my b'day. Very good. Amritsar kya choda yeh sab to mujhe Bhool hi gaye. Thank God I have not been married. Friends se to waise hi koi umeed nahi thi. Nd I wonder hw come Di has not wished me. Vansh bhaiya is having d nature of forgetting everything, infact I use to remind him of my B'day but di hw can she forget. (den she reminded something) nd Raghu has also not wished. He knew dat today is my B'day den also.

She was murmuring to herself while cooking lunch wen Raghu entered d Outhouse. He noticed dat Antara is in disturbed mood. He can easily figure it out that this tym it is dangerous to talk to her. Till nw he thinks that it was only he who has so much anger but nw he knows that Antara too can give him Tough Competition to him. He smiles nd headed towards Shilpa. As soon as Shilpa notices him she smiles at him nd closes d laptop.

Shilpa (slowly): Hi jiju!

Raghu: Hi!

He gets himself seated on d Couch beside Shilpa.

Raghu (whispers) : Wat happen?

Shilpa: di is Angry.

Raghu: y?

Shilpa: Nobody has wished her.

Raghu: oh!

Shilpa: Jiju I had done whatever u said. I informed everyone not to wish her till evening nd also Diverted all her calls to my Phone. But do u think ur plan will work?

Raghu: U r having any Doubt on me Shilpa.

Shilpa: Jiju I dnt have any Doubt on u. I m having doubt on di's Anger. Because as d tym will pass Her anger will cross all d limits aur fir na to main aapko yahan Dikhoongi aur na hi aapka yeh outhouse.

Suddenly dey heard some noise from kitchen dey turned to look over dere nd saw a Pan has been fallen down as antara is working angrily so she didn't noticed it nd her hand hit to it.

Raghu: omg! Itna Gussa!

Shilpa: I told u. this is just the trailer. U have to do something jiju.

Raghu: Hhmmm... dnt worry I know what to do. Just wait nd Watch.

Dey were talking only wen Antara arrived to dem. Till nw she didn't notice dat Raghu has arrived. She was happy to see him. She thought that he has came to wish her.

Antara: Raghu wen did u came?

Raghu: Just nw Antara.

Antara: But dis Tym?

Raghu: Antara wat do u think? Will I forget such an imp thing.

Antara(to herself): I knew it Raghu that u'll never forget my B'day.

Raghu: u said something.

Antara: huh... no Actually yes. U remembered it Raghu.

Raghu: Ofcourse I remember Antara. Hw can I forget that. Afterall its so important.

Antara: ya Raghu but I thought dat...

Raghu: wat have u thought Antara that I'll forget that we have to work on Project Report of Chopra's before he leaves to London.

Antara: ya u r rite (wait! did he just said) Project report?

Shilpa laughs nd den stop nd looks at dem.

Raghu: ya Antara Project report. Afterall dis project is so important for both of us. U had worked so hard on it nd u expect me to forget about dis.

Nw its enough to make Antara angry but she controls herself.

Antara (to herself): Babaji! Is insaan ko kaam k alawa kuch aur Soojhta hi nahi. ise kaun samjhaye ki kaam k alawa bhi kuch imp hota hai. Oh! Hw can I forget I m expecting something from a Robot. Dusht Daanav.

Raghu: u said something?

Antara(angrily) : no! nothing!

Raghu: Good so get ready fast we have to go to Office.

Antara: Office? today also?

Raghu: ya I knw today is Sunday but Mr. Chopra is leaving day after Tomorrow before dat we have to complete Project report nd dere's lots of work in it.

Antara (tauntly): ya u r rite. Its really very important.

Raghu: yes Antara I knw nd I m happy that u realize it. Nw go nd get ready fast. I m waiting here.

Antara: Sure Boss!

By saying dis she angrily move upstairs to her Room nd Closes d Door wid Bang. As she left Raghu winks at Shilpa.

Shilpa: not bad Jiju! But nw I m getting worried for u. u r going to be wid her Whole day. Nw only God will save u.

Raghu: dnt worry my sweet Sis-in-law. I'll manage. By the way as soon as we leave from here u go to mansion nd Help Arman over dere. He has already reached over dere.

Shilpa (happily): Arman aa gaya! Usne mujhe batauya bhi nahin ki wo aa chuka hai. Arman bhi na.

Den she looks at Raghu who was watching her talking so excitedly. She realizes that she has said a lot. He raised his eyebrows to gesture wats wrong. To which she only smiles Nervousy. Suddenly dey notices Antara coming downstairs.

Antara(angry but try to be normal): Chale? Boss

Raghu: ya sure nd pls stop calling me Boss. I dnt know wat makes u so much irritated today.

By saying dis he smiles nd headed towards outside.

Antara(to herself): nw he's asking me d reason. Very Good.

Den she gives a disgusted look to shilpa nd headed towards outside too leaving shilpa behind laughing.

Shilpa (to herself): oh di! U dnt have any idea wat jiju is doing for u. ok nw I also have to rush towards Mansion. Arman must be waiting.

Nd she also headed towards mansion.

Precap:

Raghu keeping Antara busy in office

liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was really good . I am amazed how you can every detail put on place . Great  job  . Can tell perfect . Thank you ! Continue soon 😊 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woww! Antara is getting too much irritated with both raghu and shipa...oh god save raghu frm her anger! Hahaha
nice pdate
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this was soo nice both in love awww
pls cont asap
Capucine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapters👍🏼
For sure Raghu will suffer from Antara's anger😡 hahaha

Please update soon 
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god pls save raghu from antara anger. nice update
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww amazing.. loved it yaar..!!
Antara's bday Raghu planning suprised so cute..
Pls update soon..:)
Will be waiting..
Thanks fr pm.. Rantara n Arman n shilpa grt..
Bth sisters falling in love..<3
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maze aah gaye !!!
It was tooo good...my eagerness is increasing to 
see rantara intense moments... :)
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...
Loved it..