Frequent Posters

prachiramfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I like ram kapoor very much. 😊
actually i love him 😳
he's the best πŸ˜‰
i'm a great fan of her 😳
please...................please add me in.
anjuleo2002 thumbnail
hi ,hu r u?
plz vote for prachi for her wild card entry in jhalak dhiklaja voting lines close on saturday 8.00am.so plz vote for prachi.

sms PRACHI to 52525

anjuleo2002 thumbnail
hi,
this is anjali
plz forward this letter to ekta and prachi desai

hi ekta mam,
prachi told in an interview that she will come back in kasam se after few months but she told doubtedly.we are happy that she had ticket to bollywood through rockon movie.but we are upset she is leaving kasam se. we will wait for prachis come back so plz don't kill bani in kasam se .plz show her as in coma stage.plz show that jai had to know abt the truth that bani is not having any illegal affair with daksh.when she will go to coma stage then jai will know the truth.so he had not
having any chance to say sorry to bani.so will feel sorry for his dirty behaviour until bani cures.bani ne itna kuch saha hain ab jaiwalia ki bari hain.PLZ PLZ DON'T KILL BANI ,JAIWALIA HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN BANI WILL GO TO COMA STAGE(JAIWALIA TADPNA HAI,BANI BAHUT RULAYA JAI BHI PACTHANA CHAIYE.
plz take this into consideration .
                                                                                            anjali
anjuleo2002 thumbnail
hi,
this is anjali
plz forward this letter to ekta and prachi desai

hi ekta mam,
prachi told in an interview that she will come back in kasam se after few months but she told doubtedly.we are happy that she had ticket to bollywood through rockon movie.but we are upset she is leaving kasam se. we will wait for prachis come back so plz don't kill bani in kasam se .plz show her as in coma stage.plz show that jai had to know abt the truth that bani is not having any illegal affair with daksh.when she will go to coma stage then jai will know the truth.so he had not
having any chance to say sorry to bani.so will feel sorry for his dirty behaviour until bani cures.bani ne itna kuch saha hain ab jaiwalia ki bari hain.PLZ PLZ DON'T KILL BANI ,JAIWALIA HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN BANI WILL GO TO COMA STAGE(JAIWALIA TADPNA HAI,BANI BAHUT RULAYA JAI BHI PACTHANA CHAIYE.
plz take this into consideration .
                                                                                            anjali
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey ppl
found this so posting it here

this is given by vandana aka togepe30
anjuleo2002 thumbnail

Search:                 Rediff.com The Web      

Click here!
Advertisement
[Discuss this Article]   Discuss this Article   |   [Email this Article]    Email this Article   |   [Print this Article]    Print this Article

'Ekta Kapoor is worried for Kasamh Se'

Prachi Desai

Related Articles     
β€’ 'Other girls cannot do what I am doing today'

Top Emailed Features

β€’ Presenting the Taj 2008 Calendar
β€’ When SRK interviewed Rajnikanth
β€’ Rajnikanth in Sultan
Tell us
β€’ Ask a question
Advertisements
β€’ Be natural,look beautiful
β€’ Popularize your service
β€’ Plan ur trip online

Get Movies updates:     What's this?     
     [Subscribe to Newsletters]           [XML Movies Feeds]           [JS Movies Feeds]           [SMS 7333 Mobile Downloads]      
Please fill in your details to help us contact you.

Terms and Conditions
*Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company ltd
     Advertisement

Sangini Diamonds-New Year Offer
Buy products worth rs.4000-to win Diamond Necklace&Assured prizes like 5 to 50% discount,Diamond Pendant
Rush to Nearest Sangini Outlet
Lowest rates for Goa guaranteed !      Lowest rates for Goa guaranteed !
3N/ 4D, all meals, transfer, etc. Holiday Inn @ 5300 pp, Radisson @ 7300 pp, Club Mahindra @ 7300 pp
Contact Classic Holidays
5Rediff P4C Classifieds
January 17, 2008

Prachi Desai became a household name after playing Bani, in the hit soap, Kasamh Se. She went on to win a million hearts as well as the title in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Now, the actress understandably wants more, and has made the shift to Bollywood. Her first film will be Rock On, costarring Farhan Akhtar, in his debut acting role. Rajul Hegde talks to Prachi about her plans:

Are you quitting television?

I want to make it to clear that I am not quitting television. That is my first love. But I will take a break for some time. I am on contract, which says that I cannot be seen on television until Rock On is released. I also cannot work for the film and Kasamh Se at the same time. They want me to concentrate on the film and then give me in a new look.

What will happen to Kasamh Se?

I have already shot for Kasamh Se; there is a bank of episodes. Balaji Telefilms [Get Quote] has not yet decided about my replacement but they will definitely replace me, as they cannot wait until I finish my film. By the time the film is done, Kasamh Se may take another generation leap, you never know! I will shoot for Kasamh Se until the end of January.

Have you started shooting for Rock On?

I will start shooting for Rock On from February, in Mumbai. I don't know how long the shooting schedule will last. Even after that, I will not be able to return to television until the film is released.

Will you come back after the film's release?

Right now, I cannot tell you anything. Once the film is out, I am free to do anything. I hope Rock On does well.

Prachi DesaiHow did Balaji Telefilms chief Ekta Kapoor [Images] react to this?

She has being supportive and encouraging from the beginning. She is happy that I am growing. Of course, she is worried for Kasamh Se.

What will happen to the TRPs of Kasamh Se?

I just hope the serial does well.

What about the chat show you are supposed to do for Balaji?

I can do that only after my film's release.

How did you get the role in Rock On?

I auditioned for this role just before the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa finals, and got selected. I cannot say anything more about the film.
anjuleo2002 thumbnail
plz vote for global t.v honours presented by balaji

for best female actress

sms vc prachi to5664499

for best couple-prachi ram jodi

sms vc c1 to 5664499
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anjuleo2002

plz vote for global t.v honours presented by balaji