Mr Shlok Agnihotri hates Mrs Astha Shlok Agnihotri lol

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Its really amusing to see the hate talk speech drama from both Shlok and Astha both calling each other Mr Shlok Agnihotri and Mrs Astha Shlok Agnihotri he does hate her but wants her to stay with him all through his life looking at his rakshas face😉😆😡 its so funny. All who guessed it was drama was correct and planning by Shlok when will he discover he has become Lapata in Astha😉 and has no Nafrat at least he is not immune to her and someone did say love and hate are close cousins dont know when overpowers other😉 but he does know how to romance and one fine day this drama of hate / romance will become real romance😉
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
Is it just me or did shlok expression does changes and he slips a few times when she ask him all your love is lie in temple. At hm wheb she say she rather leave him than to see his hatred his expresion slips again but he became hard faced in sec. Uff tis guy can really change his expression in nanosec. I still feel he does loves her but his ego is bigger.
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
of course he loves her -  we can see it in those hesitant moments when she confronts him - his ego will eventually crumble and he will also pay heavy price for what he has done - otherwise no one will marry someone out of revenge - i am convinced about that - but as you say, the real romance will happen then - and avi's expressions are superb - thats what makes us think all these things
 shrenu is also a perfect foil - a beautiful and talented actress

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
or the intention for which he is doing this...his maqsad is bigger than anything else...
anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did u see how he saved her from falling. He does love her thats y he married. All that crap Iam not attracted to you. Yea right thats y cant keep your hands to urself. I wonder how he will react to her getting missing
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The funniest act of shlok for me ws whn he laid on the floor laughing feeling the joy of shattering astha😆hw much more sarcastic can he get!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ladygirl

Hi,
Is it just me or did shlok expression does changes and he slips a few times when she ask him all your love is lie in temple. At hm wheb she say she rather leave him than to see his hatred his expresion slips again but he became hard faced in sec. Uff tis guy can really change his expression in nanosec. I still feel he does loves her but his ego is bigger.

Hi Ladygirl  yes there was some expressions in between despite himself it came out methinks he protests too much ok fine but he wants her to see his "Hateful" face life long what a wish of life long hate😉😆  a bit cheesy hate/love
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it was funny when they called each other with their full names
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonee

of course he loves her -  we can see it in those hesitant moments when she confronts him - his ego will eventually crumble and he will also pay heavy price for what he has done - otherwise no one will marry someone out of revenge - i am convinced about that - but as you say, the real romance will happen then - and avi's expressions are superb - thats what makes us think all these things

shrenu is also a perfect foil - a beautiful and talented actress

jonnee I don't doubt such meticulous planning for hate marriage why marriage it shows he has not yet realized in the depths of his heart he admires and loves his hateful wife😛
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

or the intention for which he is doing this...his maqsad is bigger than anything else...

lachii lets see how the story unfolds and his bigger maqsad