Shahrukh Khan is a huge inspiration in life;Shreyas Talpade.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Shreyas Talpade, who played Shahrukh Khan's friend in his production Om Shanti Om, says the superstar left a lasting impression on him. 

"During 'Om Shanti Om' whatever I saw Shahrukh doing has left a very lasting impression on me. For me, that was a certain kind of a textbook, not just in terms of production, but also in terms of mounting a particular film, publicity and marketing," Shreyas told reporters Tuesday at the unveiling of the poster of his second Marathi production - "Poshter Boys". 

Check outShreyas Talpade launches second home production film 

"We went everywhere possible and we did everything possible and Shahrukh himself was involved in each and every activity. So yes, he has been a huge inspiration in my life, not only as an actor but also as a producer," added the 37-year-old, who played Shahrukh Khan's on screen friend in the 2007 Blockbuster reincarnation drama, produced under SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment banner. 

Shreyas, who had earlier produced the Marathi film "Sanai Chaughade", will star in another Marathi movie "Baji", in which he will be seen as a superhero. 

He has also been part of hit Hindi movies such as IqbalWelcome To Sajjanpur,Golmaal 3 and Housefull 2.