Dilshad : Main ASAD ko chor kar jaa rahi hoon - 26th Nov

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
SHALINI KAPOOR SAGAR. I TAKE A BOW. 

Tears were freely flowing out of mine tonight 😆 She was so so so so brilliant today. 👏

'Asad main jaa rahi hoon' just like a little child who had committed a mistake afraid to face her father. 😭

'Mujhe batana bhi zaruri nii samjha. Samjh gayii, usse laga main usski jasbaaton ki qadar nahi karti, Ammi jaa rahi hai, toh usse laga usse bhi aisa hi kuch karna chahiyeh! Tit for Tat."

'Upar ke kamre mein naa jo ceiling . . . "

'Zoya! Zoya main yea kya kar rahi hoon Zoya?! Apne bacchon ke saath milke maine yea ghar banaya, yea pyari si duniya basai apne aaj ke liye, main isse chor kar jaa rahi hoon? Main in  sabko chor kar jaa rahi hoon main . . Main Asad ko chor ke jaa rahi hoon! Kaisi maa hoon main! Kaisi maa hoon! Main bahut badi galti kar rahi hoon naa? Galti kar rahi hoon naa main?'

🥺

😭

We made this house a heaven, we lived in happiness, this house was the sunshine after the dark chilling night. My kids grew up. Asad put his heart and soul in this house. How can I leave it? How can he go without telling me? Yes he can, just the way i am! I am betraying him, he knows that, he cant bear seeing me go, he cant just bear it. His tears will not let me go. He respects my decision, he left. I am betraying a loyal son, my conscience is breaking, screaming to me that this is not done, don't do this. But my heart says to do. Rashid needs me now. Asad is stronger than Rashid. Rashid is weak. He needs me. Asad is in capable hands. Asad has Zoya. He is in Safe Hands. He will be angry and upset, may end up hating me too, but then he is STRONGER. He will come around. He has Zoya, with whom he finally has to live his life with. I dont know. I dont know if i should go or not. My heart says to, but my mind knows this is not done. This is wrong. Ohh Almighty save me from this! What face will i show to Shirin? She will be broken, she loves Rashid too. This is pure a gamble. But I wont cry if it backfires as i took this decision against everyone. Against Asad too. But if i don't take it i am sure to cry all my life.

Bad? Worse? WORST? 😳 

Silver Lining - 'Dilshad went on her own, she will  too come back on her own!' 😉 

Dilshad lived her life as a spot-less, respected mother. Lived for her children. Lived all her life to keep them happy. And now at the end of her life, when her kids are grown up, her kids have settled, why cant she have the right to decide what she wants to do for herself? Yes the decision is wrong cause we know she doesn't deserves to be bad mouthed and named called, but then if that so happens, wouldn't it be her mistake which she is ready to take, gladly? Has she got no rights at all to take her own decisions and live her own life? 

Geet from Jab We Met once said 'Let me take make my own decision. At least i wouldn't have anyone to blame that for you all this happened!' 😊 

I respect everyone's views this was plain mine. 😊 

With much love to Shalini jee. Brilliant acting. 👏 

Ankie. 

Zindagi ki yehi reet hai, Haar ke baad hi jeet hai, Thode aansu hai, thodi hasi, aj gham hai to kal hai khushi ⭐️

Post inspired from : Noddle Khala 😆
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i guess we would be soon witnessing "LOT K BUDDHU GHAR KO AAYAE"
fools have to get back to the crap from where they started to...
Edited by Maliaa - 10 years ago
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u Ankie...🤗
Dilshad is a great mother who loves her kids a lot!She always craved for the love of her husband but never let her feelings out...Now Rashid wants her to get back to him and live with him the rest of her life!From the moment Rashid left them,Asad started hating him but Dilshad cudnt hate him!If Rashid had asked her to come back b4 Zoya entered into Asad's life,she wud have never thought of leaving her son bcoz she knows that Asad wud never accept that and if she leaves him,he has no one except her.But now things are different...Now he has Zoya who takes care of him,who supports him everytime,who makes him happy!She knows that her son will be heartbroken if she leaves him but at the same time,she has a strong feeling that he will be fine bcoz of Zoya!Zoya is right...she had led her complete life for her kids.She deserves love of a husband in her life...
It was so emotional.Even I cried watching her!😭Edited by manognasai - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maliaa

i guess we would be soon witnessing "LOT K BUDDHU GHAR KO AAYAE"
fools have to get back to the crap from where they started to...

Life lessons are learnt not only when you are young but also when you are older. What's wrong in that? Everyone has the right it make mistakes and learn from it!😳
there is not age to learn lessons 😊

Ayaan is committing one big mistake again! Actually 2 😆 Bahut suffer karega woh 😆
ManoRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poor asad 😭 hope KSG gets well soon
Bravo acting by shahlini gi 👏 she portrayed a mother in dilemma to choose between her husband and son
And I think she comes back after seeing all this drama in SM and this time asad is never gonna forgive rashidEdited by ManoMaham - 10 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wish she will come back, but I think CVs will easily redeem Rashid.
But, that's not the main point. As always brilliant post. But what caught my eye: 'Mujhe batana bhi zaruri nii samjha. Samjh gayii, usse laga main usski jasbaaton ki qadar nahi karti, Ammi jaa rahi hai, toh usse laga usse bhi aisa hi kuch karna chahiyeh! 

Well, Asad did not mean Tit for Tat, Dilshaad... Why he went away? Because he cant see his mom, his world, his ammi, his everything leave him. His worst fear - came true. He realized that nothing, not even his last attempt - main ya aapke shauhar - dhamki will stop Dilshaad from going. And, how can he, who was abandoned many years ago by his father, and had to suddenly become the man of the house at a tender age, see his mom leave him, chosing her shauhar over him? He can't face this, for sure. He just cant.

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post...👏
You made me cry today just as dilshad did...😭

-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is pure a gamble. But I wont cry if it backfires as i took this decision against everyone. Against Asad too. But if i don't take it i am sure to cry all my life.

You said it all!! 👏
Shalini made up for Karan's absence today.. kind of. 😆
Tomorrow, VM will.
I really hope we'll see Karan on Thursday though. 
Edited by -KSGsmitten- - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaco

I wish she will come back, but I think CVs will easily redeem Rashid.

But, that's not the main point. As always brilliant post. But what caught my eye: 'Mujhe batana bhi zaruri nii samjha. Samjh gayii, usse laga main usski jasbaaton ki qadar nahi karti, Ammi jaa rahi hai, toh usse laga usse bhi aisa hi kuch karna chahiyeh! 

Well, Asad did not mean Tit for Tat, Dilshaad... Why he went away? Because he cant see his mom, his world, his ammi, his everything leave him. His worst fear - came true. He realized that nothing, not even his last attempt - main ya aapke shauhar - dhamki will stop Dilshaad from going. And, how can he, who was abandoned many years ago by his father, and had to suddenly become the man of the house at a tender age, see his mom leave him, chosing her shauhar over him? He can't face this, for sure. He just cant.

😊 Zoya JUSTIFIED his actions 😳 She did say he got worked up, he couldn't bear it, he hence took the shortest and the easiest route ESCAPE from the whole thing. He will break Phoophie don't go. 😭 😊 
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsume post ankie 👏

Rashid is the culprit n all r victims esp dilshu n asad

Aaj jo Rashid ne Kaha wo 17 years pehle Kaha toh Aaj yeh sab nhi hota

ayaan phr josh mai hosh kho raha h just like devdas
dev[ayaan] left house coz of his father n paro[humi] running behind him

p.s: Aaj qh dekh kar k3g ki yaad aa gyi asad as rahul
dilshu as nandini...mom son unbreakable bond...oh I so luv dat muvie n srk :*