Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: grintson

hmm... waaooo.. baat toh teri b sahi hai pammy... but amit ka kajri pe fida hona is not possible without black magic,.. if he thinks that amita is not in her senses, toh use toh aur bhi fikar honi chahiye thee amita ki,  instead of falling for kajri...

Arre aman u did not noticed amit jaab chai peena ka mood nahi he nd kajri ko deke oh firse chai pee gaya nd two times jaane hi walata firse kajri se baat kiya mujhe nahi lagta oh black magic he ha amit ko amita ki behaviour ki vajse pareshan he nd use ab raunaki chinta he amita ki nahi oh ammu ko samja samja ke tak gaya he.
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishonarachel

Arre aman u did not noticed amit jaab chai peena ka mood nahi he nd kajri ko deke oh firse chai pee gaya nd two times jaane hi walata firse kajri se baat kiya mujhe nahi lagta oh black magic he ha amit ko amita ki behaviour ki vajse pareshan he nd use ab raunaki chinta he amita ki nahi oh ammu ko samja samja ke tak gaya he.

no no i dont believe this.. arey yaar inte lambe time ka pyaar bas kuch dino ki pareshani ki vaje se fail nai ho sakta.. and v know amit... wo aisa nahi hai.. ðŸ˜­ 
AurinMishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

no no i dont believe this.. arey yaar inte lambe time ka pyaar bas kuch dino ki pareshani ki vaje se fail nai ho sakta.. and v know amit... wo aisa nahi hai.. ðŸ˜­ 

Gosh i missed this discussion!😭

I too don't believe that Amit can fall for Kajri without the influence of black magic. C'mon he is Amit Shah...he never even looks at other girls! I think he drank that tea because he is a fulltoo softy! And totally agree with Aman that if he think Amita's not well he will be more protective of her instead of being so rude!

Saw the on location video...mai nishabd ho chuki hoon! Its a miracle mai faint nahi ho gayi! Amit not trusting Amita at all, screaming on her like that, snatching the baby away and most importantly being so worried for Kajri and applying cream on her hand...ye sab dekhne se pehle mai ðŸ¤¢ kyun nahi gayi

Par sabse bada sawaal!!? If this is the upcoming track, when are they gonna show all these? Time kahaan hai? Aisa to nahi they are planning for another season? Is season mein Amit-Kajri ki shaadi kara denge aur season 2 mein Amita waapas aa jaayegi!?
I would love to see another season but even the thought of Amit-Kajri being together is unimaginable!

Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gosh i missed this discussion!😭

I too don't believe that Amit can fall for Kajri without the influence of black magic. C'mon he is Amit Shah...he never even looks at other girls! I think he drank that tea because he is a fulltoo softy! And totally agree with Aman that if he think Amita's not well he will be more protective of her instead of being so rude!

Saw the on location video...mai nishabd ho chuki hoon! Its a miracle mai faint nahi ho gayi! Amit not trusting Amita at all, screaming on her like that, snatching the baby away and most importantly being so worried for Kajri and applying cream on her hand...ye sab dekhne se pehle mai ðŸ¤¢ kyun nahi gayi

Par sabse bada sawaal!!? If this is the upcoming track, when are they gonna show all these? Time kahaan hai? Aisa to nahi they are planning for another season? Is season mein Amit-Kajri ki shaadi kara denge aur season 2 mein Amita waapas aa jaayegi!?
I would love to see another season but even the thought of Amit-Kajri being together is unimaginable!

I totally agree. I have decided not to see that episode. They are showing Amit in a bad light. I cant even think of Amit Kajri together.

Wish they could show Amit is only acting like believing Kajri to protect Amita and baby as Kajri could harm Amita and baby.
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can Amit be really attracted towards Kajri unthinkable. i am feeling very sad.  I cant accept that Amit is attracted to Kajri. 
AurinMishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakkshy

can Amit be really attracted towards Kajri unthinkable. i am feeling very sad.  I cant accept that Amit is attracted to Kajri. 

Yeah that is really hard to imagine!
You've got a very good point, Amit might be acting ! It will be great if your prediction comes true.

ragaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AurinMishu

Yeah that is really hard to imagine!
You've got a very good point, Amit might be acting ! It will be great if your prediction comes true.

i dont think amit is acting and silly as it sounds, now even i am doubtful ki maybe black magic really influences😲 pataa nahi yaar. ye amit ab bahut zyaada ammu ko mistreat kar raha hai. dont feel like watching ammu in tears trying to prove herself😭
mgupta68 thumbnail

Where is this serial going - leave the baby Raunak out of all this. Showing all this upsets mothers watching --