~|| Hrithik Roshan FC#2-Hello Hall Of Fame Entertainer of the Year ||~ - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
for god sake spare the actor the media are at him left right centre whts wrng with them... grrhhh ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Arnisha thumbnail
Now, an insider from the production house which is producing the film, says that Hrithik and co-star Katrina Kaif have agreed to shoot for over a month at a stretch, starting in February. "The schedule will be almost six-week long, and both actors have given bulk dates. They will shoot for around 40 days to ensure that the makers can meet the October 2 (release date) deadline," says the source. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/popup/2013/7/Hrithik_kat_bang_big.jpg

The makers are apparently planning to finish shooting most of the film during this schedule. "It's going to be shot in Shimla and Manali. The makers are starting it with a full throttle. The actors will fly out in the last week of January and they will start shooting from February 6," adds the source. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/hrithik-roshan-is-back-to-work/article1-1175466.aspx#sthash.fG4dD1iQ.dpuf
Arnisha thumbnail
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor is not sure about the status of 'Shuddhi' and says she will now "decide whether to do it" depending on "my mood".
Karan Johar's production 'Shuddhi', to be directed by Karan Malhotra, features Hrithik Roshan in the lead role. But the movie has been delayed.
At an event for a tea brand, when Kareena was asked about doing the film when it goes on the floors, she said: "I will decide whether to do it. It will depend on my mood at that time."
The film got postponed following Hrithik's health issues. The actor had to undergo brain surgery following a blood clot.
'Shuddhi' is yet to go on the floors. Kareena says she doesn't know about what lies ahead for the project.
"As of now I don't know what is happening regarding that film ('Shuddhi') as since one and half years it is being postponed," Kareena said.
"I have not met Karan Johar and I don't think he even has got Hrithik's dates for the film as he is busy with 'Bang Bang'," she added.
Arnisha thumbnail
apparently kareupset with hrithik 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-w1Fgf-CcNw

to hell with her hating her at the moment its nt hrithik's fault im telling shes stuck up... shes nt all there my pov... 
Arnisha thumbnail
Hrithik Blasts Media For Sensationalizing His Troubles With Suzanne"
i wuld react  the same way hrithik did  the media are nt sparing him one bit  4 god sake leave him alne they have no feelings wht so ever they want masala i will give them masala tht they need to get a life n leave hrithik alne stupid pple grhh 😡
Edited by SidMkiDeewani - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail

Hrithik Roshan who recently turned 40, is every bit the superhero that we get to witness on screen. The actor was in his usual positive and enthusiastic mood at Asia's first Google + Shoppable Hangout in association with Myntra.com for his new clothing brand - HRX. With the help of this first of it's kind initiative, fans of Hrithik were able to chat with the star, check out the clothes and shop live. He talked about the inspiration behind the brand, the philosophy behind the X' in HRX and the big plans that he has for the brand.

When asked about HRX, this is what Hrithik had to say, "HRX is the most exciting thing I have done in my life. We have brainstorming about this for close to three years now. HRX is not me, it is a symbol that points to a certain set of philosophies, to battle the challenges which I have faced from time and time again. Everyone single person, no matter who he is, wants a change in his life. Whether it is the way you look, the fitness, the clothes, your mind, your emotional journey, we all want to change something about ourselves. We want to be the best versions of ourselves. We all have the resources to do it, but nobody really knows how to do it, no one has to access to do it. HRX is about empowering yourself first, to know that nothing is impossible. Two people faced with the same challenges, one of them overcomes, the other succumbs - what differentiates the two of them? That is where the X' comes in. The X' factor. I have great plans and dreams, this is just a starting point."

And what is the philosophy behind the X' in Brand HRX?

"When I say that whatever is happening around me, is a result of my doing then you take the steering back in your hands. I can steer it any which way possible from this point on. That's the X'. You take the responsibility in your hands instead of blaming people. When you attribute blame to others, you give away your power. X' is about taking back that power. I am responsible for what is happening in my life," he said.

Hrithik is often spotted wearing the signature hoodies from HRX and he told the fans why he loves them so much.

"You know when you want to sleep at night, you know the comfort of that? These hoodies are like that, very cozy!" grinned Hrithik.

When asked whether he was interested in starting a line for all his female fans, the honey eyed actor said, "Women rule the world! The women's line will be designed just by me!"

Hrithik also excitedly revealed that he has bigger plans for his brand HRX. He said that over the course of this year, people will get to see bigger surprises from him.

Bollyspice wishes Hrithik a successful, healthy and peaceful year ahead!

Arnisha thumbnail

Arnisha thumbnail
Arnisha thumbnail
Arnisha thumbnail
HUGE NEWS FOR ALL HRITHIK FANS !!
Finally BANG BANG shooting will be re-
started from January 25th as officially
revealed by FOX STAR STUDIOS !! Since
Hrithik suffered a heavy injury due to
performing stunt without the supervision of
a stunt director, this time FOX STAR is
leaving no stones unturned!
FOX STAR has hired Andy Armstrong as
Action director of BANG BANG !! Andy
Armstrong is famous for doing action for
films like Mission Impossible series and
The Amazing Spider-man !!
BANG BANG is a romantic action thriller
which has Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif
in lead roles along with Danny Denzongpa,
Jaaved Jafferi and Bipasha Basu.
Aren't you all super duper excited ? what
are your reactions to this news ??
HUGE NEWS FOR ALL HRITHIK FANS !!Finally BANG BANG shooting will be re-started from January 25th as officiallyrevealed by FOX STAR STUDIOS !! SinceHrithik suffered a heavy injury due toperforming stunt without the supervision ofa stunt director, this time FOX STAR isleaving no stones unturned!FOX STAR has hired Andy Armstrong asAction director of BANG BANG !! AndyArmstrong is famous for doing action forfilms like Mission Impossible series andThe Amazing Spider-man !!BANG BANG is a romantic action thrillerwhich has Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaifin lead roles along with Danny Denzongpa,Jaaved Jafferi and Bipasha Basu.Aren't you all super duper excited ? whatare your reactions to this news ??