Simply Irresistible (Shlok and Astha FF) (chp 10) (pg23)

AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys. I know I already have another fanficiton in the process but I couldn't help myself to write another one. This idea popped into my head while watching reruns of Bachelor Canada. I know my other fanfiction is kind of serious so I though I try my hand at a humorous one, since the show itself is going at such a serous track right now. Please read and review and let me know what you guys think. 😛

Simply Irresistible  - Chapter 1

Astha Kirosklar, a name given to the most ridiculously amazing, beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, incredible, cute, all around perfect girl in the whole Universe. She is just stunning, she can light up the darkest rooms with her smile, and bring up anyone's day with her voice, she just never ceases to amaze anyone, her beauty is hypnotic and her eyes are mesmerizing, she herself is so magnetic.

She was loved by all. She brought happiness to those who she met. In her entire existence she has never met a person whom she didn't get along with. That is until that fateful night where she took the ladies to see a play and met none other than Shlok Agnigotiri. He was the most ruthless man she had ever met. The only person in the entire universe whom had hurt her both physically and verbally. She would never forget that day as long as she lives. She had prayed to god that she would never meet him again.

Unfortunately fate had other plans for her. She met him again the second time in the train and he once again insulted her. She offered him fare money, but the man was so arrogant that he rather get kicked out the train than to take her help. If that wasn't bad enough she had to meet him again at his own home when she had to take to file to her dad. He embarrassed her front of so many people and told her to get out of his house. Then when she went into his room to search for signal, he accused of trying to steel. She couldn't believe how cruel the fate was.

It had been 2 month since those incidents had taken place and she was so thankful that she never saw him again after that horrible day.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Gauri calling her.

Gauri: Hey Astha, what are you thinking of. Did you even hear a word I just said right now.

Astha: Sory. I was just thinking of something else. What were you saying?

Gauri: You know that they have new show coming up. It is the bachelor, India version. It is where guy choses between 25 women whom he wants to marry. He eliminates 1 women each week until the final day where he chose his bride.

Astha: That is so ridiculous. Why would girls want to put themselves in such situation.

Gauri: I think it will be fun. The bachelor's are always rich and handsome. Why don't you apply?

Astha: Are you freaking crazy? I rather be single for the rest of my life.

Astha left Gauri house. She couldn't believe that girls would acualy participate in such shows. What is wrong with girls these days?

She came home lost in her thoughts.

Kilandi: Astha honey we need to talk to you about something important. You're 23 years of age now, and I think that you should be settling down and getting married. I was married when I was 23 I think it would be perfect if you get married at the same age. So we have decided to set you up on the new show that is coming up. I think that you might find your soul mate. We have send you application and if you get selected you will be one of the contestant.

Astha couldn't believe what she was hearing. Were they joking with her? It had to be some sort of a sick joke. There is no way in hell that her mother is asking her to do what she thinks that she is asking of her.

Astha: Mom are you crazy? I would never do such thing.

Kilanid: Astha we are so tired of you saying no to every boy we ever look for you. You are not going to spend the rest of your life single and serving other people. I want to see grandchildren. This is why we took this measure. You are going to that show. No choice in this matter at all.

Ashta's father just stood there looking between his wife and daughter not sure which side he should take. He figured that it was safe for him to just stay quiet and let he women just figure it out.

Kilandi just left the room without giving Astha time to argue.

One week later Ashtha received a letter that would change the course of her life forever.

"Dear Miss Astha Kiloskar, We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to appear on the India's first season of The Bachelor! Please pack your bags for a six-week trip and arrive at the Victoria Mansion between one p.m. and five p.m. on Saturday, August 11th. There your journey into romance will begin! We are excited to meet you and wish you a lot of luck."

Ready or not, she had been chosen as one of the twenty-five ladies on The Bachelor. Oh, Mother, she thought. It's all because of you that I've gotten myself into this.

That Saturday, Astha cautiously approached Victoria Mansion. It was easy to recognize from miles away with its huge, sprawling estates. Most of all, Astha loved the gardens. As if the beautiful sound of water flowing from the mansion's multitude of fountains wasn't enough, the gorgeous deep forest green of the different trees and bushes, not to mention the bright flowers in almost every hue, was enough to take anyone's breath away. Astha was thrilled. Hmm, she mused to herself, as long as the guy isn't a total dud, I just might enjoy this.

She walked slowly to the palatial doors of the mansion, and was soon greeted by the chief executive of the show, Dallia.

"Hello, Miss Kiloskar," she said with a smile as Astha approached the door. "I'm Dallia and I'll be giving you all the details in just a minute. The other girls are inside already."

"Am I the last one to arrive?" Astha asked. Punctuality had always been key for her; this was highly unusual!

"Yes, but don't worry, the last one just walked in a few minutes ago."

Astha nodded politely, and then stepped inside. For a second, she could not focus. The grandeur of the place was almost too much for her to bear, from the famous replicas of paintings splashed on the walls, to the huge glass chandelier in the middle, to the lovely cream leather couch in the living room upon which four giddy girls sat.

"What's your name?" One of the girls called out to her. "Astha Kiloskar," Astha replied. "And you?"

"Jenny  and this is Preithi."

Before Astha could continue any conversations, Dalia approached and told them all to get dressed for later that night. Astha sighed. She hated dressing up, and was in no mood to don a gown and cake her face with goop, also known to the rest of the girl population as make up.

But Astha could not stand the thought of losing, especially on TV and in front of all these Mumbai girls, so she decided she had to. She knew perfectly well that whoever he was, the bachelor would pick his first fifteen girls purely on looks, and Astha never lost at anything. She consoled herself, however, before it even started. She decided that as long as she was in the top ten list, she wouldn't care if she wasn't picked.

Preithi came running up to Astha. "What're you wearing?" she demanded.

Astha shrugged. "I don't know. Saree, I guess."

Astha walked slowly over to her suitcase and pulled out a burgundy saree. She quickly changed into them and came out.

Preithi was impressed. "Those are very pretty," she said. "How will you do your hair?"

Astha sighed. Leave it to one of the other girls to make sure she dressed like a complete bimbo.  She quickly went into the private room and pulled hair down and straighten it out very minimal make up on.

When Astha came out of the room Preithi gushed.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed, and Astha nearly had a epileptic fit, "you look ravishing! The bachelor is going to love you!" Astha nodded weakly. This kind of attention was a little much for her.

The girls each piled into limos and were driven down to the other end of the estate, where apparently the bachelor was waiting. Astha hated to admit it, but she felt a close resemblance to butterflies in her stomach. During the ride, in which Astha developed a slight headache from all the squealing around her, she began to wonder about what the bachelor would look like. But she didn't have to wonder long, because before she knew it they had arrived. Astha waited her turn as all the other girls exited one by one to be greeted by the man. In the distance she heard a lot of giggling and "oh-my-goshes". She moaned. What had she gotten herself into? Damn Mother, she thought.

Finally she stepped out. And then nearly fainted.

No, not happening, she thought as she froze on the spot. Not happening. I want to go home. This is not happening, not happening, not happening.

"Asttha Kiloskar?" A familiar voice asked with a smirk.

Astha smiled faintly. "Mr. Agnigotri. A pleasure," she said, extending her arm.

He did not take it. "Likewise," he growled.

Slightly annoyed, Astha pulled her arm back and brushed past him to enter the party.

"Never thought you'd be so desperate, Kiloskar," Shlok called after her.

"Well look at you!" she retorted.

"Oh, no," he said, laughing. "I get to pick from twenty-five of you, and you can only hope that you're one of them. Good luck, Kiloskar. Although I'm not so sure of your success in this field."

"Shut up, monkey face," she said angrily as she entered the party.

Damn it! I'm never listening to Mother again, she thought angrily.

To be con..

Edited by AshKo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nice start...plz do continue.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wohooo...This is going to b fun
AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here is the next part.😛

Simply Irresistible - Chapter 2

Astha stared at her surroundings dolefully. Everyone was laughing and talking and bad-mouthing each other (whenever they were in vicinity of Shlok). Every girl was trying to pull him away in search of some alone time.

Every girl except Astha.

Astha did not want alone time with the bas***d"she wanted to go home.

She watched with contempt as Shlok flirted shamelessly with every girl. She sat down at a table and crossed her arms, counting the minutes until Shlok would pick his damned fifteen girls and she could go home and pretend this never happened.

But of course, Shlok wasn't one to let it go.

He slipped into the chair next to hers with a smirk on his face. "So, Astha, are you enjoying yourself?"

She scowled deeply. "Just being in your presence is enough," she griped. "Why did you have to come talk to me?"

He laughed, causing quite a number of girls to turn around and swarm the table.

"Thanks," Astha said, making a motion to get up so she could escape the chaos.

Shlok thought a little differently. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down. Astha was, needless to say, shocked. He was so...strong.

She looked at him; he was quite decent looking, especially with the black hair hanging in his eyes.

But he had the personality of the devil. She could not see why these girls were so crazy over him.

"Do sit down, Astha," Shlok was saying. All the girls ooh-la-lahed.

"My pleasure," Astha growled as she shifted lower into the seat.

"So," Shlok said, as if conducting business, "What are your hobbies?"

Astha paused. "I like to beat the shit out of unshaved, blacke-haired creatures and I like to read. And did I mention how much I love torturing certain Agnigotri?"

Shlok snickered, and so did a lot of the girls around him.

"Come on now," Preithi  said, playfully. "You didn't really mean that. Shlok is so sweet!"

Astha looked at her in shock. "Are you on something," she exclaimed. "Why are you calling this...it...sweet?"

A lot of the girls gasped, and Shlok turned to her with cold black eyes.

"Watch that mouth, Asthar," he said quietly. "Two can play at this game."

Preithi broke the silence with, "I think you should get to know him before passing any judgement."

Shlok Agnigotri stared at her  appreciatively. Tick Astha off, he thought maliciously. That stupid little bi**h; how dare she insult him so badly in front of all these girls?

Well, he thought. She would certainly get a taste of her own medicine.

She expected to be free in a mere two hours, and up till a moment ago, he had never considered keeping her here. After all, they did not get along, to say in the least.

But now, she would pay. Not only would he pick her, he'd pick her all the way until the f****ng end, so he could bug the shit out of her. And he'd have a good time doing it.

He was completely willing to sacrifice the spot of one potential girlfriend for annoy-the-hell-out-of-Astha time.

It was going to be fun to see her expression when he handed her the last rose.

It was going to be so fun.

Astha watched as Shlok got up and all his followers left her immediately. Ah, she thought, solitude again.

Of course, she was wrong.

The minute Shlok and his fan club had left, Preithi slid into the seat next to hers.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Preithi," Astha said dangerously. "I am in a very bad mood. I don't want to talk."

Preithi clucked sympathetically. "It's okay. You take things too hard. And you have to admit, Shlok's is definitely the hottest guy in the country?"

"No," Astha growled. "Not at all. He's too pale and too tall and too muscular and..."

Preithi laughed. "You agree with me then," she snickered. "Maybe he is nice too. Stop being so childish," Preithi chided.

Astha shrugged. "Or maybe you are just brainless."

Preithi looked a little hurt, and Astha instantly felt sorry.

"Sorry, Preithi," she said quickly. "Shlok just tends to make me crazy."

"With lust, you mean?" Preithi asked innocently.

"Preithi..." Astha warned, a dangerous edge coming to her voice.

"Only kidding!" Preithi said, laughing and getting up. "Now if you don't mind, I'm off to convince Shlok that he's going to pick me..."

Astha sighed. "You and everyone else. You know, you shouldn't even bother with that little bas""

Astha looked up to see that Preithi was already gone.

Suddenly the host started talking.

"Girls, it's time! Shlok, why don't you lead the way..."

Shlok got up and walked inside to where the rose ceremony was going to take place. All the girls followed suit, Astha bringing up the rear rather reluctantly. Well, at least she would get to go home soon.

Shlok was beginning his traditional little speech. "This has been a really difficult decision to make," he began. "I mean, I think I have a connection with each and every one of you."

Astha smirked and Shlok looked at her with loathing in his eyes. They both knew he was speaking bull shit.

Shlok picked up the first rose tenderly and called out a name. "Preithi," he said slowly.

Pretihi smiled, and walked up to Shlok, accepted the rose, and gave him a hug.

He called name one by one.

Finally they were down to one last rose. On Astha's right, a girl named Angel was sending a small prayer up. On Astha's left, a girl that she didn't know was biting her lip in nervousness.

Why did they care so much?

Astha could not wait until he hurried up and called the last girl and then she would be able to go home at last.

Shlok inhaled deeply. Damn, Astha thought. He's going to do it slowly just like the white people.

"Astha Kiloskar," he said finally.

Angel burst into tears and the girl on Astha's left bit her lip so hard that a droplet of blood appeared.

Astha stared at him incredulously. He hadn't just called her...no, damn it, he had.

She walked up to him slowly and heard him ask the repeated question""Will you accept this rose?"

She was quite tempted to say no and snub him and go. Right as the word was about to roll of her tongue, she had a better idea. So he wanted to torture her by keeping her here? Well, that could be arranged...provided she added a little bit of her own 'fun' ideas. In fact, this would be quite the blast, to humiliate Shlok Agnigotri on TV with the whole world watching.

"I will," she said, and they both smirked at each other.

To be cont..

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update, my fav line
Astha paused. "I like to beat the shit out of unshaved, blacke-haired creatures and I like to read. And did I mention how much I love torturing certain Agnigotri?"
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha I love this concept one of a kind, have never read something like this before. They are on television! This is awesome! lol I cracked up when she called him monkey face! 😆 I really like this, hope to read more soon! 👍🏼
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Just loveee yooour stooory 😆
Its supeeer 
niki795 thumbnail
awesome updates
loved them
this is really gone be fun
continue soon
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice story, they both enjoy a challenge, like how shlock decided to take it all the way till the end
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay! now this is sheer good stuff! next level i tell you... the concept rocks!
this is gonna get good! people are gonna read it i tell you!
do let me know when you continue the next part...like a PM or so!
I love this Astha...she is Mun Phat but that;s the way i like it!
Shlok is a bad ass... iam gonna love this!