Deivam Thandha Veedu Nov 25-29

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Promo 1: Bhanumathy complaining to Ravi about his Chitra torturing Priya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Promo 2: Ram, Seetha, Ravi and Priya going for function when the men alight. Seetha accidentally locks the door while leaving the key inside πŸ˜² Priya tells a passerby that Seetha is trying to break in the car πŸ˜• All start scolding Seetha and Ravi comes to defend his Anni but the people start beating them Priya cheers but doesn't see Ravi πŸ˜†
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ravi thanks for the updates

Ram still love with his former girlfriend

Seetha dreaming poor girl

i hate this Priya she does devious things and nobody catches and Seetha stay mum why

Ravi wearing colorful pants looks like he is going to disco not a wedding😲
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks everyone for the updates β­οΈ
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha Wednesday episode was funny when Priya planned to get Seetha in trouble but in the end she also got beaten by the crowd πŸ€£πŸ€£
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Haha Wednesday episode was funny when Priya planned to get Seetha in trouble but in the end she also got beaten by the crowd πŸ€£πŸ€£

you are right it backfired on her and her husband - i was telling myself too - she needed slap from someone - i don't think she learned anything from it

kalki2007 thumbnail
Ravi thanks for the update

i noticed Seetha always say Attai then cry - how many time she does it - really sad - the writer need to give her more lines to speak

Chitra did horrible mistake - her son is a business man and his wife don't even know how to read - why Chitra didn't do anything about it - she can arrange tutution for Seetha simple matter - but it going like elastic - her son ashamed of his wife and yelling at her each time he see her