Shaurya ka anyay - the sequel to the old thread

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kools and SRKLuvr, 
I am starting a new thread since "Jhanvi ka anyay" was closed... but I am naming it shaurya ka anyay because I genuinely feel that HE is the victim in this scenario πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ... a sweet boy who was pushed into a corner by barracuda bhabis simar and roli,  and bamboozled by his wife Jhanvi!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Did u see the latest . Mataji was actually saying Sonia Oberoi , yes Sonia Oberoi against whom the identity theft was committed should actually UNDERSTAND that it helped in uniting two souls .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
No I missed it unfortunately, had another engagement on friday nite πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Plan to watch tomorrow morning's 9 am telecast and get caught up. 

At the wedding - shaurya and meghna had threatened to tell the real sonia oberoi -- and prem and sid had declared loudly with confidence that it was pointless telling the real sonia because she was SUCH a nice individual, that she would obviously side with prem and sid -- because she was prem's friend and sid's boss respectively. 

(Very presumptuous😑) 

That being said,  it is nice to see that sid doesn't have hangups working for a young female boss - a lot of men would either avoid it altogether,  or try to hijack the business enterprise and make her # 2. I like this depiction of the sonia-sid relationship.  He is obedient and gives her the status of boss. 

Guess sonia might sack him after hearing this, and then he can go work under Pari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Now tell me how many lives directly and indirectly has Jhanvi influenced towards being messed-up because of this two-bit wedding of hers? 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Shourya said to himself that they will understand when the real Sonia Oberoi takes offence . Which is very true . Why the hell should the real Sonia Oberoi understand ...why should she give a fig about 2 souls uniting or divorcing and why should the fact that she is a friend matter ...what is wrong is wrong . They used her identity , her house , everything . If Prem's sister is screwed up or knocked up how is her identity theft negligible ? Even if our credit card is lost we immediately tell the company to halt it . Simar and Roli need to go to jail at least for a day , so must Yaa Yaa . Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
well, if she wouldnt have minded, then why didn't they ask her?  or let her know. 
It was fine up to the point that sid, prem and others didn't know about it... but when they learned about it should they all not have taken sonia oberoi into confidence and asked her permission or atleast informed her at that point? 

I would say the three nitwits - simar roli and ya ya all had reasons for keeping this from prem and sid... but once these two came to know... THEN AFTER THAT WHY THE SECRECY FROM SONIA OBEROI ?? 

They should have atleast then asked for permission. 

All of them are chor. 

tinoo thumbnail
They knew she wouldn't like it. That's why they kept quiet and didnt let her know of their hanky panky doings. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Identity theft is serious tinoo, how r they acting all righteous towards Shourya for refusing to marry Janhavi when she kidnapped Roli and hired goons to keep her cruelly alive by dowsing her with lethal drugs  and when Roli herself commited a crime of identity theft and broke law ? These 2 r not womens issues ? Coz identity theft was of a woman by a woman and the kidnapping was of a woman too , again done by a woman .
tinoo thumbnail
well- karuna chachi brought up the identity theft thing when these guys were first caught... and simar screamed out loud
"To counter an injustice sometimes the truth HAS to be bent.  A big injustice can only be fought with a lie." πŸ₯³

There was a lot of music surrounding this statement of someone blowing a conch shell as if Goddess Matarani herself agreed to this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this guysπŸ˜† As far as I can see it Shaurya wants to scare Roli but what is the actual point of that I'm not sure
tinoo thumbnail
SRKLuvr, 
The point of it is to prolong the torture and to always keep her hanging as to when the other shoe will drop.  If he does it in one swift move, it may hurt but will be over immediately... He can make his revenge easy or he can make it difficult and he plans to make it difficult by dragging it and always keeping Roli on her toes. 

It's like the chinese water torture which they force on prisoners of war... they put them in a room with pindrop silence, and then open a tap slightly, so that the water goes drip drip drip drip.  Eventually after three to six hours, just the drip drip drip being the only sound they hear in complete isolation makes them scream and go crazy.