bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thx for the pm.
Lovely raya, suprer
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Full of raya moments..raya in love..hope in next update..they confess to each other.
thanks for PM and please continue soon
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update, Raya moments was fantastic, waiting 4 nxt,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM all d best 4 ur exam Dhristi, 
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 very nice...lovely update continue soon
thanks for pm
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, am back with the next part of RaYa lovesaga, hope you will all enjoy reading this part, here it comes

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 12

A week went by...everything was normal except Raya...they started realizing that the relation which they have named as friendship is not a mere friendship...Its way beyond it...

In his office Ram was thinking about how priya handles each n every situation cool n perfectly...how she manages the chores of the house helps kartik and natasha in their studies, preparing food chatting with Neha,massaging dadi's n maa's feet...Above all how she manageIs beyond imagination...

Ram-ohh Priya why are you in my nind all the time...whenever I see I find you only...I Love You Priya...Yes, Priya I really Love you more than anything else...

Then he called vikram and told him about his felling towards Priya...

Vik-What do you mean you love her..I know you love her afterall she is your wife n such lovely woman also...

Ram-no Vikram you dont understand...then he told him about how they got married n what was decided between them...

Vik-what?Ram you fool if you love her then my desr confess your love...dont wait Time waits for no one Ram go n tell her how much you love her...

Ram-thanks yaar then vikram left the cabin...then he picked up the phone to call Priya...

Meanwhile same time in KM priya in her room was looking at Ram's photo kept at the side of the bed...

Priya(thinking)-yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai?kyun main Ram ke bare main sochti rehti hoon har pal...kya yehi pyaar hai?
Haan haan yehi pyaar hai jo Rajat ke saath tha woh sirf attraction tha...main Ram se bahout pyaar karti hoon...lekin main unhe kahoongi aur woh mujhse door hogaye toh...main unki dosti bhi ko dungi...I love u ram...

Suddenly her phone rang it was Ram's call this made her smile...

Priya-haan Ram boliye...

Ram-Priya main soch raha tha ke aaj raat hum dono dinner ke liye bahar chale toh...

Hearing this Priya was on cloud nine...

Priya-haan Ram kitne baje chalna hai batiyee...

Ram-7pm tak tum ready rahena

Priya was excited to spend some time with Rammm...

Hours went by and now it was 6pm...

Priya-kya pehnu then nuts entered the room...

Nuts-di aaj main kartik aur apeksha shaadi main jaa rahe hai aur ek din ke liye we ll stay there only its okay na dii...

Getting no response from Priya she called her again...

Nuts-diiidiii...

Priya-nuts tu chilla kyun rahi hai kya hua...

Nuts-di aap confused kyun ho any problem hai...

Priya-woh aaj Ram mujhe dinner ke liye bahar le ja rahe hai that's i m confused what to where?

Nuts-di i m happy for you n Ram bhai aur haan aap yeh pink sari penho u will look stunning...Di now i m going down any help please tell me...

Priya got ready by the time Ram came home n when he entered his room n saw that Priya was looking sexy n beautiful n his eyes were glued on Priya only..he saw her reflection in mirror she wore matching bangles n silver earings...

He came near Priya n whispered-you r looking very beautiful n winked her n went to washroom to get ready...

Priya was mersing this n saw Ram back heading towards the washroom...

Then after 5 mins ram came back wearing  black suite looking dam hot Raya went downstairs when they saw all the members down in the hall...

Neha-kya baat hai love birds kaha ja rahe hoo...

Ram-neha woh aaj main aur Priya dinner ke liye jaa rahe n maa pls dont wait for us...

Then Ram took priya to his favourite hotel...

Ram-tum kya kahoogi...priya

Priya-aaj main aapki pasand ka khaogi, saying she came very close to him...

Ram placed the order n then ram started his convo with Priya...

Ram-priya i want to tell you something usse phele u promise me that it will not effect our friendship...

Priya-yes i promise you...

Ram-woh then he saw his past in front of him that was his ex-gf Isha with his bf...

Priya looked back n saw what Ram was looking at n she saw a woman with a man-ram boliye naa...

Ram-kuch nahi priya lo khaana aa gaya hai phele hum khaa lete hai...

Priya felt bad n thought that Ram also like her...

After an 2 hours they finished their dinner while they were going to sit in the car..

Ram-kya hum beach par jaa sakte hai...

Priya-haan sure...

In the car they both were silent n after few minutes they reached at Beach...then Ram parked the car n they headed towards the Rock...

Raya sat there for a while n Priya broke the silence

Priya- ram kya baat hai aap parishan lag rahe ho if u treat me as ur friend then pls tell me...

Ram took Priya's hand n made her sit

Ram-priya mera ek past hai jo maine tumhe nahi batyaa hai...main ek Isha naam ki ladki se pyaar karta tha hum log college mein saath main they n we fall in love humari shaadi bhi fix ho gayi thi...lekin humare engagement ke din woh nahi aayi uska ek letter mila aur likha tha ki she doesnt wanted to get married she wanted to be a successful model...Mujhe iss baat ka bura nahi laga ki she left me but she didnt share her felling with me...jab main aaj usse hotel main dekha toh  i felt ke main pyaar ke khabli hi nahi hoon...

Priya kept her hand on his mouth...plz dont say like that ram sab ka past hota hai and i dont have any problem with it...and Priya hugged him very tightly...n he also hugged him back...

Then after few mins they broke the hug they kept looking at eachother...Ram kept his hand on her cheeks n caressed it...Priya closed her eyes...his finger traced the outline of her lips...n Priya was breathing heavenly...then Ram tilted his headAnd he kissed lips...shiver went down her spine...she holded his shoulder for support...

Ram-priya kiss me back...than Priya kissed him with equal passion...she opened her mouth n let Ram kiss her...Ram first kiss her softly than it became intense n passionate, they kissed for 5 mins they broke the kiss to take air...

Ram-I LOVE YOU PRIYA...I REALLY LOVE YOU A LOT...aaj main hotel main hi batana tha lekin when I saw Isha par main sirf aur sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon..agar tumhe mujhse pyaar nahi h...

Before he could finish Priya kissed him...while kissing Ram got the answer of his question...they were kissing very passionately they were tasting each other nectar...were kissing eachother so that they wanted to forget their past n move ahead in their life n with the kiss they were expressing their love for each other...

After long passionate kiss Raya broke the kiss...

Priya-I LOVE YOU TOO...I LOVE YOU RAM N THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER

After some time...

Priya-Ram 12 baj gayeGhar chale...

Ram-haan priya ghar chalte hai abhi bahut kaam karna hai jo ghar chalke hi pura hoga...

Priya turned red then they walked hand in hand towards the car...

Precap-Raya consummation...

Thank u for ur love n next part ll be last part of my ss cos in feb my boards exams are going to start so thats hope u like this part...

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW😳
Awesome update 😊
continue soon
waiting 4 Raya moments!!!!
and thanks 4 pm..Edited by .pia_12. - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2