Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations...😊
thread 4... looking forward... πŸ‘πŸΌ
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvbalh

wow ! thread  

u rock, i think  u r the first one on IF who genuinely started thread 4 ...   

thank you so very much for the wish, I still myself can't believe that this FF has gone to such extent
jineejiggs thumbnail
thank you all for the wishes, its really a dream come true for me
jineejiggs thumbnail
update is coming up in minutes
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, I am back with the next update of this FF, hope you will enjoy reading this

recap

Priya - mujhe kuch nahi hua hain aur waise bhi aaj mere bohot important lectures hain toh I can't afford to miss that.

Ram - theek hain par if you feel uncomfortable plz call me then and there.

Priya smiled and nodded her head.

Ram was in his office, discussing the project with Vikram and Rishabh but in back of his mind he was worried about Priya, he can feel she is going through lots of tensions and emotional upheavals so he thought that both of them needs some time for themselves so he chalked a plan and smiled in his heart. On the other hand Priya was in her lectures. Mrs. Ahuja didn't asked her anything but Priya felt miserable when she met her in the morning in staffroom, actually she is having turmoil in her heart and mind. The war is going on and she is literally standing on the edge of it, can't decide, whenever she tried to think the only thing coming in her mind is Ram and her family, whenever she tries to close her eyes and think can only see Ram's face in front of her. She feels miserable sometimes and this is making her more restless. After finishing with her lectures she came to staffroom and kept the register and came to the library for some reference books. She was going through some books when her phone buzzed, without looking into the screen she took the phone,

Priya - hello

Ram - tabiyat theek hain na?

Priya - aap?, iss waqt?, kya baat hain?

Ram - tum chaunk kyun gayi?

Priya - nahi ...woh...actually...main...

Ram - areee relax, sab theek hain, tum kya busy ho?

Priya - nahi, actually main bas thoda reference book dekh rahi toh, just... shayad...aise...hi...

Ram - okay, achha aaj tumhara class kab khatam ho raha hain?

Priya - kyun?

Ram - bolo na

Priya - by 4:30, I will be free, lekin baat kya hain?

Ram - gud, toh theek hain, we will meet sharp at 5.

Priya - lekin kyun?, matlab kuch kaam hain kya?

Ram - arrre yaar tum sawaal bohot karti ho, bas maine kaha na we will meet matlab will meet, yaad hain na hum dono peheli baar jahan mile the, toh tum wahin aa jana

Priya - aapka matlab hain Club me

Ram - haan wahi, tum uski coffee shop me wait karna, I will be there.

Priya - mujhe pohonchte pohonchte thoda waqt lag jayega

Ram - okay, will wait for you

Priya - aap bataiyye na, baat kya hain?

Ram - abhi kuch nahi bolunga, milte hain coffee shop me, saying this he hunged the phone.

Priya kept wondering ke Ram kya karnewale hain, but couldn't think much as she had to go for her next class.

Priya came in the Club around 5:20 and found Ram has already come and was waiting for her. She came to his table and sat lazily on the chair, and said

Priya - am sorry, mujhe aane me thoda der ho gaya

Ram was lovingly looking at his warrior princess with a smile on his face and said, uss din bhi tumne late kiya tha, remember!

Priya looked at him and saw he is smiling and said, aapke liye raasta seedha hain lekin mujhe ulte raastein se ana padta hain isi liye

Ram - jo bhi ho maine hi hamesha tumhara intezaar kiya hain

Priya - sirf aap nahi maine bhi kiya hain aapka intezaar

Ram - kab kiya hain?

Priya - ginwana shuru karungi toh ginti bhool jayenge.

Ram smiled hearing this, he just love his warrior princess, said agar saari zindagi intezaar karna pare tumhare liye woh bhi main karne ke liye taiyyar hoon.

Hearing this Priya looked at him and saw he is staring at her and Priya can clearly see how much he loves her. After some moments, Ram said, khaane ke liye kuch pack karwa lo, we are going for long drive.

Priya - matlab?, aap kya keh rahe hain mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hain

Ram - aree yaar pehele tum pack toh karlo phir batata hoon

Priya - aap bhi na Mr. Kapoor, saying this she came to the counter and packed some sandwiches, pizza and pastries, with these some nuggets, Priya knows very well that Ram ko bhook bohot lagti hain whenever he drives for long.

Now ab sab pack ho gaya tha toh they both came in the car, kept the food packets in the back seat, while keeping that Priya found a small luggage bag there, she questiongly asked him,

Priya - yeh sab kya hain, aap please mujhe batayenge?

Ram - pehele get into the car, then I will tell you.

Priya came and sat on the passenger seat and put the seat belt while Ram started the car. After a while, Priya asked him,

Priya - please bataiyye na yeh kya ho raha hain aur hum kahan jaa rahe hain?

Ram smiled at her anxiousness and said hum beach resort jaa rahe hain

Priya - kyaaa?

Ram - kyun tumhe koi problem hain?

Priya - aise achanak?, mera matlab hain ke ghar pe...

Ram - maine already ghar me sab ko inform kar diya hain aur main yeh bhi janta hoon ke kal tumhara off day hain so, hum do din wahi rahenge

Priya was staring at him, Ram looked at her and said, kya?, aise kyun dekh rahi ho?

Priya - aapne yeh sab mere liye kiya na?

Ram - kya main do pal apni biwi ke saath akele nahi guzar sakta, bheed se alag hoke?

Priya - thank you

Ram - ab yeh do din sirf hum dono honge aur koi nahi, yeh do din sirf tum meri rahogi, na koi phone calls aur nahi kuch aur

Priya - bag me kya hain, kapde?

Ram - haan aur kuch important samaan bhi hain

Priya - kya hain?

Ram - woh tum subaah keh rahi thi na ke tumhare cycle...

Priya - aap kaise itna soch lete hain said this in almost chocked voice.

Ram - jisse pyaar karte hain uske liye kuch karne me khushi milti hain aur waise bhi koi apne hi jaan ke liye kuch soch ke nahi karta hain woh toh bas aapne aap ho jata hain.

Priya kept looking at him for moments and then said, I love you.

Ram smiled and said love you too.

Finally after driving for 3 hours they reached the beach resort. The place is about 100 km from Mumbai and it is surrounded by beach on one hand and NH on other. The resort is beach facing and the beach is the private property of resort. The cold breeze of Arabian Sea was soothing after a long tired journey. Ram has booked the cottage. He parked his car in the parking lot and RaYa came with their belongings in the room. Priya entered the room and the first thing that captivated her was the beach. It was clearly visible from the balcony of it. She came and stands there and was feeling relaxed, Ram kept the luggage and other things and came to the balcony. He stand behind Priya and rested his both hands on the railing of the balcony almost encircling Priya. Priya sensed his presence, for moments both kept looking at the sea, the lights are not so bright outside but they can hear the sounds of water waves. After some moments, Ram whispered in her ear, u liked the place?, Priya sighed and turned her face little to see Ram and said, I loved it. Ram saw a calmness in her face, with the low light and only moon light outside, Priya was looking beautiful, Ram just stared her for seconds and then before Priya could turn he took her lips in him and started to suck her, for moments Priya was baffled but then she too started to respond and they kiss as if there was no tomorrow. Times pass by but their lips are still sealed with one another, both sucking each other with their last breath. Ram left her lips when Priya moaned in his mouth; he gently bit her lower lip and then he parted. Priya opened her eyes and saw Ram is looking at her with all his love. She embraced him tightly and rested her head on his heart; Ram took her in his arms and secured her in his hug. Both remained in such for some time but then Ram slowly said,

Ram - Priya bohot bhook lagi hain, pehele kha lete hain phir romance karte hain.

Priya who was hearing his heartbeat with closed eyes, looked at him and smiled and said, aapko khane ke ilava bhi aur kuch soojhta hain?

Ram - khaane se important kuch bhi nahi hain par uske ilava bhi soojhta hain

Priya - achha aur woh kya hain?

Ram - meri biwi se pyaar karna, I love to make love with her.

Priya hit him in chest playfully and said, aap bohot besharam ho gaye hain, saying this she came inside, Ram too came inside and said, arreee sach bol raha hoon isme besharmi ki kya baat hain, apne biwi se hi toh pyaar karta hoon. While he was saying this Priya took the luggage and opened it, she found a pair of kurta payjama for Ram and a pair of his formal clothes and for Priya a pair of clothes but nothing for night instead found a packet , she took that and questiongly looked at Ram.

Ram - this is for you

Priya - ab is me kya hain?

Ram - tum khud hi khol ke dekh lo

Priya - kya Mr. Kapoor aap bhi na...couldn't finish her words as she opened the packet and found a red hot lingerie nighty that too till her upper thigh. Priya stare at it for some moments then looked at Ram,

Ram - I wanted you to wear this

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, aap jante hain main yeh sab...

Ram - main dekhna chahta hoon

Priya couldn't say anything, she has already seen desire in his eyes. Ram looked at her and then came to washroom for change. After sometime he came out and found Priya was on her phone and he understood she called in KM to say that they have reached safely. Ram chuckled and said in his heart, tum mere family ke liye itna sochti ho toh kya main tumhare liye itna nahi kar paunga, main janta hoon yeh conference tumhare liye kitna matter karta hain and am sure main tumhe mana lunga.

Priya finished her call and turned,

Ram - baat ho gayi ghar pe?

Priya - ma aur dadi dono bohot pareshaa thi, unhe line nahi mil raha tha hum dono ka

Ram - tumne order kiya kya?

Priya - nahi, aap kar dijiye, main fresh hoke aati hoon

Ram - okay

Priya came in the washroom but was standing there with confused look, what is she going to wear, Ram ne jo diya woh Priya kaise pehenegi?, and with that she is feeling hot and sticky, subah se college phir yeh journey, she is tired so she need a shower, lekin uske baad kya pehenegi woh, yehi soch soch ke she is feeling restless. She was standing in the middle of the bathroom and still thinking, suddenly she looked herself in the mirror and found her bruised lip, she smiled looking at it, she remember Ram's gaze, his eyes was full with desire, Priya too wants him, in fact she only wants to be in her Man's embrace for life time, her thought disrupted as Ram said that food being served. Priya splashed water on her face and felt cool and came out.

Ram turned towards the sound and found Priya came out. She was still in her same clothes and came to the table. Priya was looking at the food and was arranging the plates when Ram asked,

Ram - tumne change nahi kiya?

Priya without looking at him or pausing for moments said, baad me kar lungi

Ram smirked hearing her and came to his place and took his seat. Ram being a Punjabi man can't stop craving for non-veg food but he ordered veg for Priya. The food was delicious, yummy and tasty. Both loved it and they enjoyed their dinner. While having the dinner, Ram asked

Ram - waise tumhare conference ki topic kya hain

Priya looked at him and then said, "Gender Equality and Women Empowerment in Developing Countries"

Ram - interesting one, agar main tumhare jagah hota toh I would have grabbed the opportunity.

Priya didn't say anything just concentrated on her food. Ram understood he has to work a little more to make her understand. So he suddenly jumped and said,

Ram - arrreee Priya, Ayesha bhi toh abhi tak Singapore me hain na?

Priya - haan, aap yeh baar baar kyun Singapore ki baat kar rahe hain?

Ram - nahi bas aise hi poonch raha tha, saying this concentrated on his food

After a while, he again said

Ram - Priya ek baat poonchu, sach sach batayogi?

Priya looked upto him and stared for his question

Ram - agar yeh opportunity shaadi se pehele aati toh kya tum isse accept karti?

Priya stared for him for while and then said, shayad karti

Ram - toh phir ab kyun nahi?

Priya - kyun ki tab mere zindagi me aap nahi the, mera pyaar mere paas nahi tha

Ram - Priya main kahin nahi jaa raha hoon, main tumhara hi hoon aur hamesha rahunga, tum mere liye plz itni badi opportunity ko gawao mat.

Priya - yeh main aapke liye nahi kar rahi hoon, main yeh aapne aap ke liye kar rahi hoon, mujhe aapse ek pal ke liye juda nahi hona hain, saying this she bit her lower lip to suppress her tears.

By now they have completed their dinner and Ram thought of talking with Priya regarding this issue, he badly wanted Priya to attend the seminar, he knows how much capable and deserving she is, saari zindaagi apni family ke bare me woh dono sochte rahe, apne liye kabhi kuch bhi nahi chaha, lekin aaj jab itni badi opportunity Priya ko mil rahi hain Ram usse gawana nahi chahta hain, just because she will stay away from him isn't justified, Priya deserve this and for that Ram will do whatever it needed to make her understand the situation. Priya was standing in the balcony when Ram came and kept his hand on her shoulder,

Ram turned her and said Priya, zindagi me sabko second chance nahi milta hain, u are so lucky to get such opportunity, kabhi socha hain jab humare gharwalon ko pata chalega ke tum unn ke liye itna achha mauka gawa diya hain unhe kaisa lagega?, tumhare papa ko kaisa lagega?

Priya in a teary voice, mujhse nahi hoga

Ram - yeh tum keh rahi ho, tumse mujhe himmat milti hain hain aur tum hi aise bol rahi ho, bas sirf 10 din ki toh baat hain, aur tumhe kya lagta hain main tumse dur reh payunga, hum roz skype pe chat karenge na, tum mujhe dekh bhi payogi aur sunn bhi payogi haan baas pyaar nahi kar payogi, said in teasing voice.

Priya looked at him with a smile though had tears in her eyes, aap bohot ziddi hain.

Ram - haan woh toh hoon, zid nahi karta toh yeh pal mujhe kaise milte, saying this he brushed his nose with her.

Priya giggled due to his action.

Both hugged each other tightly and Priya rested her head on his chest, after sometime she said,

Priya - kya main attend kar paungi conference?

Ram - aisa kyun keh rahi ho?

Priya - darr lag raha hain, itna bada prestigious platform hain kahin main...

Ram silenced her by saying, I have total faith on you and am sure you will rock the stage.

Priya - bohot preparations ki zaroorat hain, aur ab toh Saumya bhi nahi hogi, main kaise manage karungi?

Ram - tum kuch nahi karogi, u will only concentrate on your paper, that's it baaki sab main handle kar lunga.

Priya - aap bohot khush hain na iss news se?

Ram made Priya look at him and said, am not happy Priya, but am extremely proud to say that you are my WIFE.

Priya kept looking at him, isse pehele koi bhi usse itna bada compliment nahi diya hain, Ram ne sach me mujhe complete kar diya hain, she thought in her mind.

be prepare for the roller coaster romance ride of RaYa. If you all like this part then do hit the "LIKE"button and leave your valuable comments.

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hailaaa  ye kya raya ne baag gayeeπŸ˜†

u know what aise hi kuch meine apni sapne meind eki and u made it truth of raya running of form all the gang and ye ram ne kya diya priya ko suspense kab kologi
swimsuit? ya sexy nighty which is just short 😳 and hot

soo sweet as i expected ur update was same and perfect and the way u presented ram and made him say to priya to go to singapore was perfectπŸ‘ just one word excellent πŸ‘  he is perfect hubby an women would dream of 😳

he encouraged priya to go and get up in her career 😳😳😳😳 kya kahoon ek ram aise and dusre ram😑 in other ssπŸ˜†

but this ram is too good kab ayega nanna ram😳😳😳 or 2 golu rams😳😳

beach resort wowwwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ romantic... 😳😳😳😳😳😳

continue soon as if i continue typing aapko reply dena muskil hojayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pura update ki taraf hoajyega meri comments... waiting to see priya wearing that spl dress for ram😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear just amazing πŸ˜›
u really showed a wonderful dream husband of every girl in this ff πŸ˜ƒ
i just loved it πŸ˜ƒ
take a bow dear πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm 😊
cont soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
prachimishra85 thumbnail