Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...hema23...

sum videos for those people who think rajat cant dance

u posted sbs segment of our HERO dance here..i want it fully dude...can u help me!!!!

im a tamil girl,starting watching hindi shows 1 yr back..so i dnt hv tat much knowledge abt his prev shows

actually we have only sbs segments. i dont have any links of goa concert & the 1st performance was edited from the show. it was not shown on TV.
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poulomi12

God! this Mazuma person is really sick... she has posted all kinds of stupid stuff in all other forums... i think she/he hates all female leads...😆

Kya namuna hai!😆
Suicide mission pe hai lagta hai.😆

Really??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

actually we have only sbs segments. i dont have any links of goa concert & the 1st performance was edited from the show. it was not shown on TV.

its k abt goa concert...wat hpn to the show walla??? y they didnt show it??? and which show s tat??😡😡😡
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

its k abt goa concert...wat hpn to the show walla??? y they didnt show it??? and which show s tat??😡😡😡

actually rajat got hurt in the end of the performance. so the channel gave the excuse tht shoots were not completed thts why they cant show it. but we think tht they could have just edited the last part & shown the rest. even rajat was upset about it.🤢
Satrupa thumbnail

actually rajat got hurt in the end of the performance. so the channel gave the excuse tht shoots were not completed thts why they cant show it. but we think tht they could have just edited the last part & shown the rest. even rajat was upset about it.🤢

aww...got hurt  my baby😭😭

he just 22 knw!!!! bt dng awesome job..im very much impressed😳😳
Satrupa thumbnail
@shreya darloo

can i able to watch his old shows??? is tat in youtube na?? i mean many videos are got deleted in youtube's..tats y asked

p.s: i love shreya goshal a lot...MAD at her...so i always call darloo, those who are hvng the name shreya...can i call u???
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

@shreya darloo

can i able to watch his old shows??? is tat in youtube na?? i mean many videos are got deleted in youtube's..tats y asked

p.s: i love shreya goshal a lot...MAD at her...so i always call darloo, those who are hvng the name shreya...can i call u???

my pleasure. u can call. have u watched PRC????
Satrupa thumbnail

my pleasure. u can call. have u watched PRC????

no dude...i said na, im a tamil girl,starting watching hindi shows 1 yr back..so i dnt hv tat much knowledge abt his prev shows

Tere liya,PRC,Veer nthng😭😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@hema, watch this song from PRC. its sung by udit narayan & shreya ghoshal. u will love it.

Satrupa thumbnail

@hema, watch this song from PRC. its sung by udit narayan & shreya ghoshal. u will love it.

aww wait for 2 mins darloo😳😳