Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

after that part the guy turns out to be a writer and photographer who is writing about the ashram .. the next day he is introduced to everyone and he silently takes pics of ganga and then later shows her and tells her she is very beautiful and ganga starts to feel beautiful .. she checks herself in mirror and her maasi scolds her.

next day the guy is blindfolde by kids and left to wander and ganga helps him and they share a laugh and he tells her, her smile is beautiful.

we see ganga helping an caring for other young women and the guy always keeping an eye on her and then he inspires her to read the subject she loves 

another day another widow is brought there whose hair was being cut and ganga sees this and gets very upset and tells the guy to take her away from there and the guy says he will coz he has fallen for her an they decide to leave the place that day only but we see the swamis locking ganga up in a room 

next to come- sid is saying swami ji ki main ganga ko to leke hi jaunga uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pare !! 

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
yayy the maasi helps her ... yaaayyy ... and other widows also help her !! its not tragic .. priya i am dancinggg *
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
When light came,it was end part.. :p sid-ganga running away and 3 year leap and everyone celebratng diwali with ganga-sid married
JugniPH thumbnail
I knw that it wil be happy ending only 🥳
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

there was one part u lost in loadshedding priya where sid tells swami ji that what they are doing is not god's shown path and swami ji says that he is asking him politely to leave and if sid doesn't then he will throw him out an sid says that he was also asking them politely now he will also see how they won't let him take her 

at night he goes chupke chupke to her room when maasi comes and he tells her that what u endured ganga shouldn't and he loves her so she just asks them to run and they do .. and rest u know ! 

JugniPH thumbnail
Thanks aishu.. <3
ok, i'm just pasting the status i put in fb..too lazy to write new.. :p
.though i missed a portion f yha in between..i'm glad that additi took this one..a perfect emotional journey.. Frm peak of happiness to deep sorrow..adjusting with emptiness of life..then once again learning to smile...wishing to live life again..
AG is just perfect for ganga..also abhishek too did a awesome job as an inspirational character..
Unlike a simply love story..this one stands apart with strong message about never ending life and also against blind traditions and social injustice..

aishwaryagayen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK Just now saw the epi..and AG was just superb..she is the queen of emotions..i just love her..cried buckets..a complicated yet beautiful love story..best one in yeh hai Aashiqui..i liked Abhisek too..proud to be AGian..love her..
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priya Ty 4 tidbit updates 😆🤗
Aishu ty4 long write ups and vid link. Gonna watch.
Aasma Ty 4 coming.
It's like a mini party 🥳I love this. 
I enjoyed reading all 3 of your comments. ❤️

indira.ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watched the repeat on 9pm. additi looked like an angel. white colors compliments her so much. i dont think any other actress can look this angelic like additi
loved the story too