Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu..

unlike Kripa of God Father, I hope this Kripa wouldnt take Zaib for granted and fall for him without any feelings  of guilt and obligation..  and then Angad's re-entry.. 

hi Anu...very small comment...😆
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

hi Anu...very small comment...😆

haan, gaddi abhi first gear mein hai..😆 3rd gear mein aa jayegi within 2-3 parts.. ðŸ˜³

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Annu..

haan, gaddi abhi first gear mein hai..😆 3rd gear mein aa jayegi within 2-3 parts.. ðŸ˜³

hahaha waiting for that...😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
Finally caught up! Zaib is an ideal hubby <3
Shabbir is somehow involved in this whole mess, maybe he knows something? Maybe Angad is still alive? Maybe Shabbir is the one who caused the accident since only he knew that Angad and Zaib were together and wanted to kill them both...

But I think just like Abhi became Zaib, now he will become Angad just for the sake of keepig his brother alive. Kripa will fall for him and then maybe the real Angad will be back or maybe not. But after falling for him she will learn that he hid a big truth from her about Angad's accident and will be broken once again.

Cont soon!
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di,
Happy New Year! Just caught up with the latest update from a month ago...The story is as interesting as before and I am totally hooked on it.
It's been over a month so next update is due now :)

Please update soon...Loved this update...

Thanks...
pallavi25 thumbnail
Hi Friends,

I shifted to another house in Jan so Im still unpacking and trying to settle down, buying stuff for new home etc. So I didnt get a chance to write next update. But I will start to write again this weekend and hopefully will be done by V-Day! ðŸ˜ƒ
Belated Happy New Year to everybody! Hope 2014 is better year for everyone! ðŸ˜Š
MochaQueen thumbnail
Happy new year to you too! :D
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read the last update. Loved it. Wonder what will happen next, continue soon.
rtjks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey

just read part 18 , after months u updated.

I really wish u continue this ff.