Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luvbalh

i thought  doc may be a trouble in  her life now, he may not allow her to go with ram , but he is so sweet.  she is back to her life  now  she may not have that night mare...

i loved ur  update.. 

sorry for the late comments. 
thanks for PM 

update soon  na. am  desperately  waiting.. 

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine, keep reading
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine. Our generation has actually forgotten the meaning of relationship, koi bhi rishta ho hum usse mazak bana ke rakhh diya hainm, no offense to anyone but this is the picture, ab shayad Ram ko ehsas hoga ke kaisa lagta hain jab koi aap ko apka woh haq na de jo woh deserve bhi karta hain aur uska hain bhi, Priya ne sirf dosti ka haath baraya tha lekin Ram ne toh woh bhi nahi kiya shayad ab usse samajh me aayega yeh baat, I know Priya needs support but before that Ram has to understand her feeling and the whole situation tabhi woh Priya jo jeet payega, this time he has to win her, mostly her trust. Let's see what lies in store for us, keep reading.

Yup u are so right , Ram should learn what she feels for him.
Also he shoud realize when the other person rejects his care , love, right how it feels..
i m looking forward
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

Ram confess karne se pehle hi priya ko pata chale ki wo usse pyaar karta hai...tho bahuth maza aayega😛...kuch masti bhi karsakti😉 ...per yaha situation tho bahuth gambeer hai...jald unko honeymoon ke liye bhej do yaar...thanks for pm...continue soon

thanks for commenting😊, don't worry they are going for their honeymoon, pleasure is all mine, keep reading
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Yup u are so right , Ram should learn what she feels for him.
Also he shoud realize when the other person rejects his care , love, right how it feels..
i m looking forward

though I never want any kind of punishment for RaYa but this time I want Ram to go through all those pains which Priya got from him deliberately or non-deliberately, then he will understand how it feels
jineejiggs thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

awesome update, feeling very sad 4 Priya, finally Ram realize his love 4 Priya, hope he confess his feelings soon,  nice to see ram taking care of  priya , looking forward d nxt, pls continue soon, thx 4 PM  

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for liking the part, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MittalKanu

Very nice update

Finally Ram realized his love
Waiting for confession
Thanks for the pm

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

though I never want any kind of punishment for RaYa but this time I want Ram to go through all those pains which Priya got from him deliberately or non-deliberately, then he will understand how it feels

Yup so true, unless u go through the same pain, u won't understand the pain and agony , sometimes it is much required to punish, then only you will respect others feelings i feel.
jineejiggs thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Yup so true, unless u go through the same pain, u won't understand the pain and agony , sometimes it is much required to punish, then only you will respect others feelings i feel.

yes, its the point but moreover Ram have to understand what he did with a girl, he has mistreated her and with that hurt her feelings, ek ladki ke liye itna sab kuch sehna bohot himmar chahiye and Priya is really strong but afterall she is also a human being, dil uske paas bhi hain kitna sambhalegi aapne aap ko