Remix complete episodes on Youtube!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know if you all already know it...but starplus has started a channel on youtube, named "star classics" in which they have uploaded all of the old serials on star one... and there is Remix in it too πŸ˜ƒ The quality is amazing...they don't have the star logo on it..so you can also download it if you want... 
here is the link -

enjoy all you lovely people πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. smrits, this is especially for you...I know you need your timely dose of these episodes πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.P.S. If I am late and you all already know this, well...this is a reminder to go and watch the episodes again and enter the remix zone...  I know, I will... πŸ˜³

@mads..
yeah we already knew this but thanks for the link, i had not link so you do it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
that was really good, they upload all episode in high quality...
a big thanks and hug for them..πŸ€—    and for you too πŸ€—
Thnx Mads but we already knew about it😊Big thanks 2 star atleast they uploaded it in HDπŸ˜ƒ  but some epis r still missing n they didn't uploaded them yet  n epis r not in order from epi-9 n it confuses me when i need 2 discuss any episodeπŸ˜•  Also there is sound problem too like one side BG n one side dialogues,remix is adhura without it's BG.So,it needs to b fixed na!!πŸ˜” 
Well, i wanna inform also tht i'm uploading all the remix memories in HD with BG n Dialogues Both sides!! I want to keep Remix Memories n hey! Remix completed 10 yrs!!!πŸ˜‰ Still it is memorable 4 us... forever!!!! 

Edited by rega24 - 10 years ago