Mahabharat Written Update 22/11 The Mahanaayak is here!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

In the post below
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Mein aa gai😛
And Where is my Gadaa😡
I want to hit CVs on their heads!! Itna Accha epi ka promise and I get a big thenga Only Arjunbaba's entry?? And why did Arjun get all the saaj singaar part and none of the others...Baaki ke Aasman se tapke??  hmph!!!😳

Anyways, so we have Yudi losing his cool and bashing Duri on the ground...and then the fun loving looking Yudi becomes Dharmaraj and tells Durri that since he has lost his cool, now it won't be right to fight with Durri as it would be Adharma...and he walks off...But Durri ofcourse doesnot consider it as Adharma and attacks him from behind😕 and Yudi falls down and everybody hails Durii (Is HP public totally without eyes or conscience?? or did Shakku bring the bought audience from Gandhar?? Can't they see that their dear Durri attacked from behind😕)

Durri is declared winner of the first round and we see Kunti going a bit taunting mode 😆
Sahadev and Nakul tell Yudi that he would have defeated Duri had he stuck just a bit more...Yudi says that had he lingered, he would have defeated himself!!!

Drona tells his Jealousy se Purple lips huey son that now he needs to call Arjuna or people wont know about his prowess if Bheema finishes Duri😕 (Err ..emmm...What to say about this conversation!!) Ashwi fumes some more..and then say that Arjun wont be able to come in the field!

He shoots yet another arrow and it lands on Bheema!!

Bheema comes and bangs his Gadaa on the floor...😆 and the vibrations create an earthquake...Gandhari says what was this and Kunti says my son has arrived😳 (The whole episode is watchable only because of one reason...Dhittu's expressions😆 he looks as if he has taken over the comic avatar from Shaku!!😆)
Bheema approaches Durri with his Gadaa dragging along the tiles and creating sparks as his BG tune sounds( Ghor Anyaya!! Arjuna got a new one...Bheema still has the 12 year old bg)
Bheema and Durri fight (And God knows why...all during the fight Durri is making Humping sounds😕) ...the fight is very vicious...Sanjay is narrating that Bheema is over powering Durri but Dhittu tells him to shut up (Bechara Sanjay...Was about to become Treta yug's Harsha Bhogle ...but alas...Dhittu nipped him in the bud🤣)...The fight turns ugly and the audience is on its legs...

Mahamahim tells Dhittu to stop the fight but Dhittu is all salivating for his precious son's win...(Waise Mahamahim needs to dye those four white hair painted on his front beard😆 they actually bounce funnily when he is talking😆) Sanjay informs that Duri is injured and hence Bheema has violated the rule...Bheema is throttling Durri and Durri is "Alaaping AAA" when Dhittu announces to play the Shankh naad and declare Bheema disqualified...Drona pulls Bheema off from throttling Durri and tells him that he has violated the rules..Bheema says that he was not competing...he was just making Durri realize the consequences in near future😆 and says that the winner title will go to Arjun only😕 Drona declares Durri as the winner..

Bheema goes to Yudi and tells him that he should have finished Duri...Nakul teases him and Bheem playfully armwrestles him😆

Ashwi aims for the next player name and it comes out as Arjun...

Durri says that Arjun is the only one he is afraid because neither he loses his temper like Bheema nor is he Dharmatma like Yudi ...shakku assures him that provisions have been made to tackle him

Arjun is doing his Shingaar...err I mean getting ready (Dusre kya ghar se taiyaar hoke aaye the😕)  Ashwi is getting ready to break the entrance...(In broad daylight and in front of hundreds of people?? and then he is surprised that Drona caught him red handed😕 What do you have  in your skull?? brain ya bricks???)

Drona tells him that he wants to destroy the front gate so as it falls on Arjuna na?? Ashwi is shocked🤢 Drona says that he will do it ...and proudly says...My Shishya is coming...and takes the arrow and bow and shoots the ceiling of the front gate and it falls on Arjuna who was coming...

Everybody on Kaurava side smiles evilly and everybody who cared for Pandavas did a big😲 (But nobody actually took the pains to get up and walk over to the debris👎🏼)
A tear escapes from Kunti's eyes...and an arrow rises from the debris...and comes near Kunti...collects her tear and goes back to its owner!!

Arjuna has come!!!  (arrey bache...Maa thoda hilti toh uska toh Ram naam satya ho jaata na!! Aisa kya karne ka!! )

Everybody errupts and hails for Arjun and Arjun does a Sachin...

I mean he stands in the middle and acknowledges everyone...Drona taunts Ashwi that he must be wondering how he came out of the debris...He then tells Ashwi that Arjuna made a roof out of his arrows to save himself...

Nakul says that Arjuna became the winner before the competition itself...

Drona proudly tells Ashwi..that THIS is Arjuna...Arjuna picks his bow and shoots arrows towards the feet of Bheeshma, Vidur, Kunti, Dhittu, Drona and his two elder bros..

Durri goes crying to his Shakku mama telling that now they really need to do some cheating as their ploy has failed...Shakku says that a person can be cheated because of his own limitations...but Arjun doesnot seem to have one...Durri asks "ab kya karenge" ...Shakku says "Havan Karenge Havan Karenge Havan Karenge"🤣

Shakku advises Durri that if they cant win, it is better to concede...Durri humphs some more and goes to fight...Drona rings the Shankh..The brothers get ready to fight!!

Precap : KArna is in the field as he jumps from the window( this itself should have been the proof that Karna belonged to this clan😆)
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update srushti.
Liked Bheem- Dury's fight. Pandava bro's convo was good. They seemed to be least bothered about loosing. 
Regarding Sahadev's poorvabhas, wasn't he supposed to speak about future only when someone asked him? Till then he should keep it upto himself.
Dhritarashtra is not excited to meet his other sons, he is happy with just 1, Dury. What if he was the only one instead of 100. I guess the MB story would be different. But anyway with some creative fiction added, it's a bit different version. No I am not cribbing as I don't expect anything, to make things simple.😆
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for the awesome episodes WU:)
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update and even lovelier and hilarious comments 😊😛
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

thanks for the update

can't wait for monday when karna wil duelw ith arjun 😛 

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the Written Update
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks srus...tere gadaa ka order day diya h...kal tak aa jayge 🤣Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update srushti.

Liked Bheem- Dury's fight. Pandava bro's convo was good. They seemed to be least bothered about loosing. 
Regarding Sahadev's poorvabhas, wasn't he supposed to speak about future only when someone asked him? Till then he should keep it upto himself.
Dhritarashtra is not excited to meet his other sons, he is happy with just 1, Dury. What if he was the only one instead of 100. I guess the MB story would be different. But anyway with some creative fiction added, it's a bit different version. No I am not cribbing as I don't expect anything, to make things simple.😆

Thanks Minaxi...MB has lured me in...Now fingers crossed that I am not disillusioned and want to run away !!
The Pandavas have been shown with good Camaraderie!! I am glad that they did away with "Priya Nakul and Priya Sahadev" and all blah blah...Even Yudi is not into this "Priya" business😆
Durri addresses Yudi as Yudi and now yes "Jyeshta braata" ...I guess he doesnot want to concede on the fact😆
Sahadev's purvabhas was the most funny thing...If he was an astrologer then we can be a better one because we had the Purvabhas since the promos were out...he only got them yesterday😆
Dhittu was flouncing on his seat...giving the most weirdest of expressions...I was laughing throughout ..it was like there was an army of ants on his seat🤣

What I liked about this version ...is the character built!! They have not shown Yudi as the dull brother...he is equally spunky!! I like the actor has a twinkle in his eyes...and yet he is a Dharmaraj!! All the brothers have a flair of their own and they have sportsmanship!! Again, I liked how Arjuna did not speak  word...his arrows did the talking..(Although standing in the middle of the crowd and opening his arms thanking the people was a bit weird😆)
Dushala is the Rohini from DKDM na?? Or may be not..she does seem to be exhibiting the same stupidity as in DKDM😆
I loved Bheema and Nakul's playfulness...they have retained this from their childhood days..even then, their first scene together was similar!! Liked that fact!!
Ashwi and his purple lipstick!! Why have CVs painted him so much😆
The set was fabulous!!! and the arrow coming out from the debris was very finely done!! I loved how it rose from the debris...ofcourse Kunti would have been killed if she had moved a little bit..but thoda drama toh chalta hai!!
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Thanks srus...tere gadaa ka order day diya h...kal tak aa jayge 🤣

Thanks Abhi, Woh leke mein aaungi ab DDEJ mein😛🤣