angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

HI5...😃
AND HERE IS A HUG FOR YOU...🤗

chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mending? Right now Rashid and mending things can't be put in the same sentance. One can't mend things by stepping on someone else's feelings or choosing to fix half of the problem. He says he wants his entire family to live together, but doesn't even think about Asad and trying to get his forgivness and let's Ayaan walk off easily, again without trying to make him understand his point of view. At this point he just wants his wives, but he didn't just wronged them but his children also. I wonder how can you live happily when your own children despise you?Edited by chibi_deea - 10 years ago
shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel2930

HI5...😃
AND HERE IS A HUG FOR YOU...🤗

🤗🤗
angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chibi_deea

Mending? Right now Rashid and mending things can't be put in the same sentance. One can't mend things by stepping on someone else's feelings or choosing to fix half of the problem. He says he wants his entire family to live together, but doesn't even think about Asad and trying to get his forgivness and let's Ayaan walk off easily, again without trying to make him understand his point of view. At this point he just wants his wives, but he didn't just wronged them but his children also. I wonder how can you live happily when your own children despise you?

agreed...👍🏼

HE IS JUST A SPINELESS PERSON...AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A FATHER...🤢

chibi_deea thumbnail

agreed...👍🏼

HE IS JUST A SPINELESS PERSON...AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A FATHER...🤢

If he is a father, then for whose kids? The neighbour's, cause for his own children he didn't do that much. Yes, he was there for Ayaan, Nikhat and Nuzhat when they were kids but when they needed him the most he backed down. When Razia blamed Ayaan she believed her in a heartbeat. Ayaan may have many flaws but he loves and trusts Rashid so much.  And when it came to Nikhat's rishta he tried to put his foot down, but that was it he didn't fight further and again backed down. 
Well, maybe I'm too harsh, but right now I'm kind of annoyed with the way he is behaving because he syas he wants his entire family to be happy and together but what he acually wants is his own happiness - or at least that's the impression I am given.
angel2930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chibi_deea

If he is a father, then for whose kids? The neighbour's, cause for his own children he didn't do that much. Yes, he was there for Ayaan, Nikhat and Nuzhat when they were kids but when they needed him the most he backed down. When Razia blamed Ayaan she believed her in a heartbeat. Ayaan may have many flaws but he loves and trusts Rashid so much.  And when it came to Nikhat's rishta he tried to put his foot down, but that was it he didn't fight further and again backed down. 
Well, maybe I'm too harsh, but right now I'm kind of annoyed with the way he is behaving because he syas he wants his entire family to be happy and together but what he acually wants is his own happiness - or at least that's the impression I am given.

same here...i am also struck at his point of having his whole family under one roof...
but his actions are saying sumthng else...
dunno...if its shown in future tht nxt he tries to get Asad...we nvr knw...

chibi_deea thumbnail

same here...i am also struck at his point of having his whole family under one roof...
but his actions are saying sumthng else...
dunno...if its shown in future tht nxt he tries to get Asad...we nvr knw...

Rashid has hurt Asad not once but twice. Asad is very much dissapointed in Rashid and resents him. I think it will be very hard for Rashid to get Asad. But, I'd like to see him try 😊