Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hi gals...did not watch the episode yet..but reading all praise for Sid performance. 

He truly deserved all the awards he got from last year and this year for BV. Sid proved that you don't need dialogues but good expressions.

hi sheets 

did u watch today's epi
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi gals...did not watch the episode yet..but reading all praise for Sid performance. 

He truly deserved all the awards he got from last year and this year for BV. Sid proved that you don't need dialogues but good expressions.

2day he was bang on sheethal
should watch the epsiode
geet005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

2day sid might will get so many tweet

for his perfomance for sure
n he must be happy that people liking his effort

s pri
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

i knw she also marro tukka
but most of time her tukka worksπŸ˜†

n i m πŸ˜² like this

But this time you sister is 100% true...for example ...suppose Sid is in a contract with Bv makers that they will pay him Rs 1 lacks for per day shooting...now it they will do all the scenes with him then may be they need him 20 days in a month...so they need to pay him 20 lacks...but if then do some scene with the BD than may be it will take 15 days ...then they need to pay 15 lacks per month...and those BDs only get not more than Rs 1000 per day...so all the close uoscenes are generally done by the actors...and all the not so important mob scenes are done by the BD...i think i can clear it to all.
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
nw d bashing people ko ek back slap mil frm our hero
pandeypriya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

But this time you sister is 100% true...for example ...suppose Sid is in a contract with Bv makers that they will pay him Rs 1 lacks for per day shooting...now it they will do all the scenes with him then may be they need him 20 days in a month...so they need to pay him 20 lacks...but if then do some scene with the BD than may be it will take 15 days ...then they need to pay 15 lacks per month...and those BDs only get not more than Rs 1000 per day...so all the close uoscenes are generally done by the actors...and all the not so important mob scenes are done by the BD...i think i can clear it to all.

ya i knw she is right
i knw vo tukka marne me no ! hai
but still i belive 
n my lucky charm tooπŸ˜ƒ
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

\
Yes true Sheetal...not only that today Sid have proved that good acting can cover up bad script and editing too...πŸ˜†
geet005 thumbnail

\

Yes true Sheetal...not only that today Sid have proved that good acting can cover up bad script and editing too...πŸ˜†

s nandu well saidπŸ˜†
pandeypriya03 thumbnail

\

yes πŸ˜†

people toh usske acting se eyes blink kar hi nahi paa rahe the
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet005

hi sheets 

did u watch today's epi

In US it's the biggest shopping day. Day after thanksgiving day...shops open around 12 am and whole day huge sale on items...woke up at 6 am and went to shopping..
I am happy people liking sid performance. I really don't care about trps,.
Now BV is no longer based on story but only on good actors and their performances.,.esp 2 good Male actors and supporting actors..πŸ‘