Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi 20th November 2013 Written Episode

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode starts with prabha telling her daughter riddhi that she has to to do something because marriage is today. Riddhi asks prabha that what should they do now. Prabha tells that if they allow sanjay to go to US then they will get a lot of loss and if they make shruti their daughter in law then the loss will be less and she will be able to atleast have her son in front of her. Then riddhi says that what is the decision. Mom tells her that they will go and make shruti daughter in law but today it is their loss but that same loss will be her victory afterwards and will put her one step above her victory. At home shruti is sitting and thinking of sanjay wearing her the ring and is sad. Then someone knocks at the door. Shruti gets up and sees that it is prabha and sanjay's dad. Shruti then gets amazed to see prabha and dad there. She then asks them how come they are there. 

Then prabha and dad come in and prabha tells her that she has come take her hand for her son sanjay and wants her to become her daughter in law and then shruti gets shocked and tells her that before she did not wanted but now then prabha tells that now she has realized her mistake and then she removes then bangles and gives to shruti and tells her that she should think once and sanjay is also wants to marry her. dad also explains her and then dadai and ami and khushboo listen that. Then prabha and dad go bidding them. At home sanjay is desperate to know about shruti. Riddhi is getting mad at seeing sanjay's desperation and then teels him that he will soon get a phone call Then he gets a message from shruti that she wants to ask something to sanjay and wants him to meet her in the park. At home, khushbu goes running to Shruti n asks her if she will marry Sanjay uncle? Ami is angry and she goes away in her room. 

At the park sanjay and shruti meet each other. Shruti asks sanjay that did prabha come by her own or was she told by him. Sanjay tells that its only that prabha has understood what he needs and in what he is happy. Then shruti says ok and then sanjay asks her what is her answer then shruti tells she has to think as she has children and is someones daughter in law. Then shruti goes but looks back once. Khushbu tells Ami that i like Sanjay uncle n u also like na .. Ami lashes out at khushbu telling that she/khushbu is not old enough that She will discuss at these big things with her Nani comes to children's room .. Nani comes there .. n shouts at Aami whether this is the way to talk to ur sister. She then thanks Dadi for calling her .. n telling her abt Sanjay's parents visit. She then request dadi to take Khushbu out with her .. n she does. Then, Nani tells ami that Sanjay loves Shruti .. n Shruti also loves him. Ami gives shocked expression n is crying .. But nani says Shruti won't accept n say she loves Sanjay .. n she didn't accept proposal from Prabha coz she is worried for u .. ur reaction. Nani tells that Harsh will remain ur father n has spl place in life .. n no one if trying to give Harsh's place to Sanjay. Nani tells wheever u faced problem .. whom would u call , ask help? Sanjay na .. Ami tells she used to coz Sanjay was her uncle , her friend. Nani says .. Was?! He is still ur friend Ami. Sanjay still cares for you. She tells in life .. times come that u need a life partner , their support .. Shruti also needs that happiness. Ami retorts that Shruti wants happiness .. n then me n khushbu will do even more to make her happy. Nani tells life is not like that. Nani tells she is only giving shruti trouble. Ami gets shocked and gives an expression of "how am I troubling her".

Then nani tells her that she is making her sad a lot and she is only thinking of herself and not of shruti. She tells that shruti has done everything for her and khushboo and is her both mother and father and has done everything for her and also earns money for them. She is very sad and will stay sad for her whole life if she does not make her happy. Nani tells her that if harsh is seeing this then how sad must he be feeling that shruti is sad. Then she tells ami that if she does not want sarjay as her dad then it is ok but she cant take that authority from khushboo as khushboo also needs that love of a dad. Nani tells her that shruti has done everything for them so now she should do something for her. 

Precap: shruti tells sanjay that she need sometime to decide. 😊 Sanjay tells that don't take so much time that her whole life goes in that.😲 He tells her that his marriage date is to day and decide fast. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you swetha di for update. I stop watching this show but still connected to show via ur updates.. Ur update helps me.😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Ur welcome, Naresh bro. ðŸ˜Š
Watching epi's of this show since past few weeks are a torture. ðŸ˜³ I'm forced to watch Sony Tv show Jee Lee Zara again at 11:30 pm .. 😳😆 to forget the bad taste of this show. ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Swetha...I did watch on  your recommendation but I still found the scenes pretty repetitive and senseless in general...Prabha's very face is the biggest turnoff in this show, period...and Sanjay's character has become a total waste *sigh*
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for the update, Swetha...I did watch on  your recommendation but I still found the scenes pretty repetitive and senseless in general...Prabha's very face is the biggest turnoff in this show, period...and Sanjay's character has become a total waste *sigh*

^ Ur welcome, Anu. ðŸ˜Š
Oh. Ok.

I'l let u know if something new & good happens in this show .. ðŸ˜Š