I need to see how Sandhya is dealing with disappointment

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Remember the first part on bestowed a bridegroom Sooraj was and how careless Sandhya was towards him. He waited for a smile from her, a word from her but Sandhya didnt even give a glance to him. After knowing the truth about him she went just mute. In Kuldevi Mandir he was talking talking and to all his banter Sandhya's answer was silence. She slept on the bus uninterested, gave him one sharp look after other and just went along like a doll forced to do something. Sooraj didnt shout at her, even in his disappointment of not even getting a smile from her, he went on doing the duties as a husband.
Now after today's epi I am more or less sure we are going to see the reverse of it. Sandhya is thrilled to be a bride again. She wants to relive the memories. She wants to feel her marriage. She behaves like a girl who is in love and has gone crazy as she is going away from her lover for next 11 months. From tomorrow's precap it is sure that she wants to get on the top of the bus or I guess she wants Sooraj to hold her hand and help her board the bus. Sooraj anyways seems not interested in any of these. As he said what is there now. We are married and we have confessed our love for each other. Now what hungama you want to do. Most probably Sandhya might end up getting scolding for this and that or a silence from him. He will go through the motions with her , but in a detached way not like the way she expects it to. I need to see how Sandhya is going to react to this. I need to see how Sandhya will manage this. I need to see what Sandhya will intrepret from this. I am sure she is going to be tad disappointed and its time she starts facing those little little disappointments in her married life. Only then she will grow up and learn to value the relationship for what it is.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 👏
Ur os become true...
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post shruthiji⭐️
ur os gng to happen tmrw 🥳
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What i thought is, she understands the relationship so y she wanted the RW things... but disappointment!! oops sandy!!!

well shruti ji!
jhema thumbnail
Agree Shruthi
They r going to gice role reversals.
Now Suraj is going to take part in the marriage without whole heart. But he will feel happy to see Sandhya like this even though he hesitate to ask abt it to Bhabho.

shruthiravi thumbnail
My OS will be true only if Sooraj is also happy with Sandhya. Woh Roota baitenga tho mujhe acha nahi lagega 😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Hema they are going to show how a woman behaves when she has finally accepted her man. I mean it takes a woman longer time to get attached. I mean emotional connect is important to her. 
But when she shows that emotional connect how she will not get it back from the man. Reason for them by the time her acceptance comes in a man has already taken the relationship for what it is.
Just like Sooraj says we are married and we have told we love each other. So what?
" Men are from Mars " and " Women are from Venus" it is when they understand each other's language they become complete and for that SURYA has a long way to go 😃
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mixed feelings.  Hope CVs make the rewedding worth watching.
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That horror bg music behind suraj's expressions... smells fishy
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! When I watched Sandy today I was so damn shocked... I couldn't believe that she would become so eager to marry again but yes I agree Sooraj seems so less interested! He has a point though but it would be nice to relive those moments...basically the reason why Sooraj isn't impressed is because he has made so many losses from Sandy buying too much for SSM so he doesn't want to splash the cash for this small wedding! 🤣

Back to serious mode the precap is crazy...she is so adamant! Lets just hope we get some nice SurYa moments on the bus but I am thinking we will get to see an angry, expressionless Sooraj. Just like Sandhya in the early days of marriage!