mohit sehgal enters as a 2nd hero

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

this is the telebuzz article confirmed by mohit about his role in the show.

' Rumors have been going round that Mohit has replacedVikrant Massey in the show who is playing Ayaan but this is not true as Mohit has been roped in the show to play a very pivotal role in the show.

It's true that Vikrant is making his exit from the show but it's not true that Mohit is replacing him. Mohit has been roped in to play a new character in the show which is going to be a positive character. His entry in the show is going to happen for a reason.

As per our sources, "When Mohit was approached for the show, he was assured by the makers that he will be entering the show as another hero and it's not going to be a side character. It's a really important character for which he has been roped in."

When contacted Mohit, he told us, "I am all excited to play this character. I want to tell everyone that it's not Ayaan's character which I will be playing. I will be playing the character of a charmer and a flamboyant guy. I have been reading the comments of the fans that we don't want Mohit to do any side character. I want to tell them there is one hero of the show which is being played by Karan Singh Grover and there will be another hero of the show which I will be playing and it's going to be an important character. I hope people will love it."

So what does Mohit have to say about the rumors of him replacing Vikrant in the show, he says, "Vikrant is leaving the show for his own reasons so people must be assuming that I am replacing him which is not true. They wanted another hero in the show as an important character and that is why I took up the show. I am very much excited to play this character."

"You all have loved me till now being so patient. Now I am coming back with this show so watch it and love it and give me your blessings as I need it," concludes Mohit giving message to his fans.

Mohit hasn't started shooting yet. He is expected to start shooting from next week onwards."