Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi - 19th November 2013 Written Update

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode starts with sanjay being told by everyone to give a sweet to bhavna. Then he picks up one and gives to bhavna and everyone clap. Shruti is unable to see this and is feeling jealous and so she goes away from There. Then prabha goes to her and Then shruti tells prabha That because of her there be no problem in the marriage and she wd not do something suck That sanjay and bhavna's marmage wa gain any problem. Then prabha tells her That she does not need to act and she knows that shrufi has come there to make another Pan to take sanjay in his love. Then she tells shruti that her plan has Paled and shruti cant do anything and Then she tells her that what she had said to her about forgetting sanjay and how she had blackmailed her and then she tells her that if she  thinks of becoming The daughter in law of the house then she have top go through her dead body. Prabha goes. Sanjay standing behind the window listens to This and Then says to himself That how could mom do this and why did she blackmai shruit Then bhavna comes and talks rudely to situti that now she cant do anything as both Sanjay's house & Sanjay are hers. Shruii starts crying. Sanjay goes out. 

Then shruti goes home and khusbu then asks it that how was the Punction. Shruti sits down. Then jasuben comes and tells Shruti That she had to empty the house in a days but why is she still there. Then shruti tells her to give her sometime more and she will surely empty The house when she gets another house. Then jasuben tells her that since so many days she is saying That she will go but she is not and she remove them if They don't go on time and then she goes. Shruti starts crying saying she has lost ... and then dadi and ami tell her not to cry. 

Next day everyone is preparing preparations are in full swing. Sajay's bhabhi comes and a sweet man comes and gives her a sweet made by him, to taste. She directs him to her FIL. Sanjay's father directs the guy to Prabha .. coz she is one who decides it all. Prabha tastes and tells him good but says if anyone complains then , she won't pay. Then sanjay's business partner comes and asks everyone standing together That whether sanjay is ok or no. 

Everyone say yes then he tells them that today sanjay gave him his resignation letter and is saying of going forver to U.S. Then they get shocked and phabha tells him that she will talk to sanjay. Then dad tells that he will talk. Prabha tells him that he will not be able to tell him to stop, then dad tells that he will at least be able to understand him. Sanjay comes home, dad makes him understand that what he is doing is like acting like a coward and his son never acted like that and why is he hurting like this and Then dad tells him that his son(sanjay) always fought in tough times also and now dso he shodd do that and then goes and tells phabha to listen to what sanjay is saying. Prabhia goes when san jay is packing his bag, bhavna's father tells his wife that why is he doing this does he not care her happiness and what wil he do with bhavna. 

Sanjay tells Prabha That she is not cared about him and his happiness and is always thinking of her shruti. Prabha tells him that she wanted good for him, that her son should get all the happiness of the world. Sanjay tells That today she has to choose between him and her stubbornness and if not Then he  will go away to U.S. forever .. n u'l lose me forever .. n even if u want .. u won't get to see my face. Then he tells her that she backmailed Shruti and now she has to go to Shruti's house and tell her to be the daughter in law of that house and make her wear those bangles which she gave to bhavna. Then mom tells ok. 

Precap: prabha is telling riddhi that she will go to shruti and make her her daughter in law but today she has lost but that lose has taken her one step to her victory. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do not like the way Sanjay behaves with Bhavna. He cannot toy with her emotions just to prove that Shruti loves him.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I do not like the way Sanjay behaves with Bhavna. He cannot toy with her emotions just to prove that Shruti loves him.

^ Ur welcome dear! 😊
Yes. I agree. This show has a made a mockery of Marriage & of girl's emotions , etc. 🤢 Plus, Bhavna is shameless enough to get married to Sanjay in-spite of being told by Sanjay himself that he loves Shruti & he would not like to get married to her ,etc 😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Ur welcome, Spidie. 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Swetha...LOL I can only laugh at the nonsense they are showing...I can imagine Prabha's evil expressions from your description...lol
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for the update, Swetha...LOL I can only laugh at the nonsense they are showing...I can imagine Prabha's evil expressions from your description...lol

^ Ur welcome, Anu. 😊
Do try n watch today 20th Nov '13 epi .. its good .. nice dailog's in 2nd half bit by Shruti's mom. 👏