Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehvy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm watching Goong right now! I am currently on episode 19. It's slow at times but overall good. The main girl lead can get annoying at sometimes, but not too much. So far it's interesting, and there are many funny moments too.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i remember goong, i think what might have affected my experience in watching it was that my expectations were incredibly high and so i guess i was kind of disappointed with the ending. i love the actor and im not sure if he is acting in dramas much nowadays because i barely see him anymore. yoon eun hye character was highly annoying esp. when she kept on repetedly was making stupid mistakes and listening to the stupid second lead that was equally annoying. but i like the girl he played the princess and was the sister to the male lead, i know she was in kings 2 heart and is in the wang's family currently. i like the ending it was okay but i think because i heard so many ppl say it was such an awesome drama, i was sorely disappointed at the end. but yoon eun hye and the male lead made a wonderful couple though.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so I will warn you, Goong is my bias drama and for good reason, it was the first drama I watched (almost 7 years ago~wow) so my view of it is VERY different lol since most people usually hold their first kdrama very dearly to their heart (its like a first love yaar) lol 

So I absolutely loved Goong - granted it was back in the day when I as noob at kdrama watching and had absolutely no idea these dramas existed...it was everything romantic and fun and beautiful that a kdrama should be. Yoon Eun Hye is awesome - her character is a tad annoying - however she excelled at her character as this kinda ditzy bubbly clutzy girl who realizes she's going to marry the PRINCE OF KOREA! Ji Joo Hoon was also so good in his first role - not a lot of people liked him cause he wasn't as good looking - but hey yea, by the end of it I was in love lol the show moves a little slow - typical of dramas in the mid 2000's but was still so much fun for me, lots of romantic moments, mixed in with emotional ones...so I say try it!! you might just like it!
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the replies guys! I just finished it and I just loved the OST and the song Perhaps love, and I think Joo Ji Hoon is in Medical Top Team which is airing right now
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i completed it yesterday and man i LOVE this drama !!
Yoon Eun Hye is awesome ...this is my second drama of hers after lie to me and she is too good !
she just holds your attention when she is on screen , her character is pretty annoying but tats what makes that show special !
its a bit slow in the end but i am satisfied ... i actually like the prince's gandmom more lol
u can try it , its cute !
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shadesofme

i completed it yesterday and man i LOVE this drama !!
Yoon Eun Hye is awesome ...this is my second drama of hers after lie to me and she is too good !
she just holds your attention when she is on screen , her character is pretty annoying but tats what makes that show special !
its a bit slow in the end but i am satisfied ... i actually like the prince's gandmom more lol
u can try it , its cute !

oh my god. watch Coffee Prince. Like STAT. if you loved YEH thus far, then she's going to blow your socks off in Coffee Prince - the role she got the most critical acclaim for in drama world😃 come back and tell me how you liked it lol

Oh Goong, how I loved you so~...i swear the theme was back hugs/fights in this show lol

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

oh my god. watch Coffee Prince. Like STAT. if you loved YEH thus far, then she's going to blow your socks off in Coffee Prince - the role she got the most critical acclaim for in drama world😃 come back and tell me how you liked it lol

Oh Goong, how I loved you so~...i swear the theme was back hugs/fights in this show lol

i second that, Coffee Prince was probably the second or third drama i ever watched and i didn't know who she was but after that drama i knew i had to watch everything she was in.

Her and Gong Yoo's chemistry, its really hard to find that type of chemistry in dramaland.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I love those gifs😆
Coffee prince was a rocking drama, best gender benders of all times.
That song from Goong called perhaps love is the best😳
BlurredLines thumbnail
i loved princess hours too. loved shin goon a lot