a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Totally loved today's episode.. one of the best so far... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

R, S, Pannatai and Bela, were deeply emotional, speaking from the heart ... ❀️

R comes back home without Babyji looking sad.. and his sister Bela is deeply disturbed for him.. she tells him to stop thinking of S all the time and  look around, his family needs him.. but R says that he will not forget about his promise to Rana.. he will give up his life for Babyji.. 😲

Our princess is equally adamant.. inspite of being insulted by Meghna's mom, she is determined to stay away from R.. so that he will live his own life and think about his family.πŸ˜•.  Pannatai comes to meet S and is shocked to see S's state, but promises that she will not inform R about S's whereabouts.. ...  Pannatai tells her that only R cares about her as much as Daju did.😳.Pannatai requests S to go back to R's house.. but our princess is finally growing up .. and even thinking of a job which Meghna has arranged for her..πŸ‘

S has now realised that she has no knowledge of the real world and is unsure about the job.. πŸ˜•...she daydreams that R has come to her room and he assures that she will succeed in whatever she does, and to think of Daju whenever she finds herself lonely.. πŸ˜› (anyone notice that earlier Daju used to appear in her daydreams and now R doesπŸ˜‰ )

Meanwhile our Prince replaces all of Babyji's things on the bed and tells himself, whatever happens, her place in this house will always remain...   .. (you're heart is  gone Raghu.. ❀️.. and so is Sumi.. )

precap : Goons come calling in R's house.. they have pinned B down and about to beat him up... R (in red shirt πŸ₯³) comes and holds the goon hand.. looks super angry... 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup a wonderful n emotional epi today also .πŸ‘

All did their part so well ...Rashi really respect each other n do have such pure feelings for each other ,loving how its being portrayed πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

The scene where SHI thinks abt R n feels his presence was awesome .Yup R has talen the place of daju now .πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Now want to see how they will meet n when ,but shi has to b away from R to learn things n grow up in life .,she will b a changed girl now when R meets her .πŸ‘

The precap too hot to handle hope they dont skip it like yes precap .😑
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

R comes back home without Babyji looking sad.. and his sister Bela is deeply disturbed for him.. she tells him to stop thinking of S all the time and  look around, his family needs him.. but R says that he will not forget about his promise to Rana.. he will give up his life for Babyji.. 😲

Our princess is equally adamant.. inspite of being insulted by Meghna's mom, she is determined to stay away from R.. so that he will live his own life and think about his family.πŸ˜•.  Pannatai comes to meet S and is shocked to see S's state, but promises that she will not inform R about S's whereabouts.. ...  Pannatai tells her that only R cares about her as much as Daju did.😳.Pannatai requests S to go back to R's house.. but our princess is finally growing up .. and even thinking of a job which Meghna has arranged for her..πŸ‘

S has now realised that she has no knowledge of the real world and is unsure about the job.. πŸ˜•...she daydreams that R has come to her room and he assures that she will succeed in whatever she does, and to think of Daju whenever she finds herself lonely.. πŸ˜› (anyone notice that earlier Daju used to appear in her daydreams and now R doesπŸ˜‰ )

Meanwhile our Prince replaces all of Babyji's things on the bed and tells himself, whatever happens, her place in this house will always remain...   .. (you're heart is  gone Raghu.. ❀️.. and so is Sumi.. )

precap : Goons come calling in R's house.. they have pinned B down and about to beat him up... R (in red shirt πŸ₯³) comes and holds the goon hand.. looks super angry... 😎

nice analysis as usual...Uma Di...and yes I noticed that it's R S is remembering and not Daju...πŸ‘ wanted to make a post...abt it...but good...u mentioned it here...now strong winds in only and only one Directions...πŸ˜‰
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

yup a wonderful n emotional epi today also .πŸ‘

All did their part so well ...Rashi really respect each other n do have such pure feelings for each other ,loving how its being portrayed πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

The scene where SHI thinks abt R n feels his presence was awesome .Yup R has talen the place of daju now .πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Now want to see how they will meet n when ,but shi has to b away from R to learn things n grow up in life .,she will b a changed girl now when R meets her .πŸ‘

The precap too hot to handle hope they dont skip it like yes precap .😑

Yes, agree with you, RaShi's pure feelings for each other is being potrayed beautifully.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...hope this separation takes some time, bec our princess needs to learn and change more.. πŸ‘ and both need to realise their true feelings.. 😳

@Bold... CVs doing bad job of editing lately.. they better not mess with tomm's precap.. 😑
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Uma for this gr8 post.

These days I can't watch episodes at right time because of bad web. So I have to wait till tomorrow. And your post gave me the much needed excitement.

Cvs plz don't make this separation very long. Love story didn't even start. So why is this seperation?!
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Analysis Uma😊

Haven't watched the episode yet will watch it tonight. 

Out of his whole family I think only his mom and Bela (even though she says what she feels and comes across rude at times) are genuinely concerned about him and what he is going thru.

The way Shivani  is realizing things about the outside world and adapting to it in a mature way, makes me think that if her Dadu would not have been overprotective of her what all she could have accomplished.  Because of the situations in her life  she is having to develop  strength and fortitude to handle these troubling times that  her growth is inevitable.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree wit u all...shi is gettin a crash course on life lessons..

Luvd how she dreamd of raghu consoling and encouragig her. Esp liked how d cvs included panna tai's words abt her exam times in raghu's voice. Seems like nowadays shi can get peace of mind only wen raghu or his thoughts r arnd her. 😳 ...n she realises it too...

I want them to get bak together soon. But at d same time I want shi to b more bold n mature..hmm.. I cn wait fr this 1 week, but not mor dan that. CVs u listening?
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Great Analysis UmaπŸ˜ƒ
I have not seen the episode yet, but you made me feel like I just watched it.

Raghu has not realised yet that his concern for Shivani is way pass his promise to Daju
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well-written analysis Uma   
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: a_uma

Yup finally we are getting a direction. Atleast now we know what Shivani's thinking that Raghu has taken a higher place in her mind than Daju himself and its not long before this same feeling transitions to the heart.

Sometimes I don;t why Raghu keeps repeating like a parrot that he will give up his life.  All his family by this time knows it without him saying . Also why do they ask when they know his stance is not going to change.

I am glad Panna Tai got to come and see how M;s mother was treating her.  I think its her mention of Raghu that sat with S that she dream t of him in the next scene

This scene pleasantly surprised me as I did not think that it would be so soon . I mean normally they show you thinking of someone you love so all they say and do is what you day dream about. Over here love is still not started but the way this was incorporated was good

I feel with this scene baburam realizes his son;s worth and just for R will agree to have S back to his house

Nice post Uma