:: YRKKH Newsletter#2: Saiyaan,Mere Saiyaan ::

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

YRKKH Newsletter#2 : 
Saiyaan,Mere Saiyaan..

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Credits: https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif

Newsletter Headers : Arooj , Amina & Rasmi
Newsletter Banners : starry.phoenix
Category Title Credits : appy_indy-KD ,starry.phoenix
Winning Siggies :starry.phoenix

Summary of the Week : -Wild_Desire-
Romantic Scene of the Week :_Amina_
Emotional scene of the Week :_Amina_
Funny scene of the Week : _Amina_
Boring Scene of the Week :-JungleeBilli-
Irritating Character of the week : -Maryam
Best Character of the week: *Dev.*
Best Episode Of the week : .Antique_Piece.
Filler Episode Of the week:.Antique_Piece.
 Dialogue of the week :-Wild_Desire-
Costume of the week : -Deepali-
Picture of the week : Janhavi58
Most Active thread of the week : -JungleeBilli-
Active Member of the week :-Deepali-
 Siggy Of the week : -JungleeBilli-
Message to CV's :-Wild_Desire-
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-

Firstlythank you everyone for the support you all have given to us last week. It has encouraged ourselves to do even better this time and yes, we are going to be back with a bang this time for our 2nd Edition πŸ˜Ž. 

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638145bltz6zqhdo.gif Regards,

YRKKH NL team

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
11th nov

Anshuman cooks food for his friends and waits for them. Chikki sends Diwali greetings and gifts to Singhania family. Naitik fails to find the gift that Akshara has brought for him. However, he hides his gift for Akshara. Naitik asks Naksh to find out Akshara's gift for him, while Akshara asks him to find out Naitik's gift for her. Naitik professes  his love to Akshara. The Singhnia family perform Diwali puja. Naksh learns that Naitik has brought a saree for Akshara, and informs it to her.

12th nov
Naksh learns that Akshara brought a wrist watch for Naitik. Anshuman introduces Jasmeet to the family members. Later, Jasmeet informs the Maheshwari family that they are going to the Singhania house to celebrate Diwali. The Singhania family celebrates Diwali with the Maheshwari family. Naitik and Akshara give gifts to each other. Naksh informs Naitik that Akshara brought a wrist watch for him. Akshara witnesses Anshuman and Jasmeet together. 

13th nov
Akshara sees Anshuman and Jasmeet together. She presents Naitik with a wrist watch. Naitik and Akshara discuss about Naksh's school trip. Later, Naksh leaves the house for the trip. Anushuman lies to Shaurya that he is going for shopping with Rahul. Sunaina and Rajshri discuss about Anushuman and Jasmeet's relationship. Akshara asks Varsha to accompany her to the doctor for her checkup. She informs Naitik about Anushuman and Jasmeet's relationship. 

14th nov

Anshuman gifts a finger ring to Jasmeet. Akshara informs Varsha about Anshuman and Jasmeet's relationship. Akshara and Varsha see Anshuman and Jasmeet together. Anshuman informs them that he wants to marry Jasmeet. They assure him that they will speak to the family members regarding their marriage. Akshara informs Naitik about Anshuman and Jasmeet's relationship. Sunaina becomes frightened on seeing that Anshuman is missing from the house, and informs the same to the family members.

15th nov

Naitik, Akshara, Varsha and Shaurya go in search of Anshuman. Later, Anshuman informs Jasmeet that Sunaina is searching for a bride for him. Akshara and Varsha become furious at Anshuman for meeting Jasmeet. Anshuman and Jasmeet apologise to them for the same. Shaurya and Varsha lie to the family that Anshuman was in Rahul's house. Varsha informs Akshara that she revealed the truth to Rajshri. Akshara assures Anshuman that she will speak to the family members regarding Jasmeet.

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

They Emotional Scene Of The Week was the scene night before Duggu leaves for picnic. 
Duggu is sleeping and Naitik adoring him. Akshara comes. Naitik says I was just making him sleep. Akshara says you are upset that he is going tomorrow. He tells her about how he used to go for his school trips. He says Duggu will enjoy a lot. Akshara says are you trying to convince me or yourself.

The funny scene of the week was Naitik Finding Duggu's gift for Riya while searching his one from Akshara πŸ˜† Duggu's dialogue and expression made the scene funny. The was he says Bad manners and bad boy was super cute and hilarious. 

Naitik thinks Akshara must have hidden his diwali gift in Duggu's room so he goes to search for them. He opens the shoe rack and finds a gift hidden there. He opens it and sees it says Happy Diwali Riya πŸ˜† Duggu comes and sees Naitik with the gifts. He gets angry and asks what Naitik doing in his room. Naitik says he is searching for something. Duggu says bad manners papa. Naitik says sorry to him but Duggu is still upset and angry. Naitik blackmails Duggu to get helps him to find what gift Akshara brought for him πŸ˜†

Without a doubt the romantic scene of the week was the bed hug scene in 14th November episode.
Do i really need to say why i think that scene is romantic? I don't think so πŸ˜³ It's hard to describe the scene in words. πŸ˜³just seeing Naksh in that position gives goosebumps πŸ˜³

Naksh is laying down in the bed and hugging each other... πŸ˜³ they are happy... Naitik says the border between us is missing today. Akshara says don't be so happy, there are chances for a new border. Naitik says but don't worry about that. I'll take care of everything. This time I'm not worried that I might mount on the baby while sleeping because I've practiced it many times with Naksh. They laugh. Akshara says by the way your son has replaced you and to be honest I'm not worried about you. I know that you practiced well but what about Duggu. I'm worried about him. He might mount over the baby the way he does it with us. Naitik says it's something to worry about. How will we manage. She says what can we do, Duggu doesn't sleep without me, and the new baby will also sleep with me, what to do? There is only one solution.. i'll sleep here with my 2 kids. He says what about papa.. Akshara says papa have to make his own arrangements elsewhere. Either on the floor or on a folding bed. Naitik gets worried.. Akshara says you are already worried. This is just the start. Wait and watch what will happen in future. Naitik says this isn't fair. Are those kids bringing their parents closer or taking apart. Akshara says Naitik you are impossible. We haven't got the test done yet and you are already worried. Naitik says whatever be the test result but Akshara and Naitik will stay close like this forever. Akshara talks about Anshu's issue. He says it will be fine. Don't worry, just plan about what sari to wear for which function. πŸ˜³

Sunaina Kaki scenes were damn boring the way  she kept behaving πŸ˜”

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Best Episode last week according to me was Thursday (14 Nov) one...Though we got 1-2 filler scenes in it but alongwith them there were some very beautiful lovely scenes of Naksh in too.Naitik bringing gift for akshara...Giving her rose and soft toy..haiye Naitik is such a loving husband ...And that Jadu ye kya chal gaya in BG never fail to drive us in Nakshland...
Then we got such a beautiful night scene of Naksh.Their cute conversation was just lovesome..What a sweet scene that was..Naitik Akshara hugging each other tightly missing Naksh and talking about how'll things go aftr they have their future baby ...Wat else would we nakshians want.. There was humour love and cuteness all together in that scene ...
So these scenes definitely make the episode best for regardless of some boring scenes we got in it..

Friday episode was the filler for me.Kaki creating havoc was the most irritating part of episode.Anshu isnt a dood peeta bacha though ke he went out at night and kaki reacted this way and anshu adhi raat ko us pe pyar ka bhoot sawar ho gya and he went to meet Jasmeet i mean c'mon yar Akshara ans Varsha clearly told him not to do any such thing but he...And Rajsharee ermm a kind of expected reaction from her side after knowing the real thing...Hope she'll support Anshu later...So the Episode was filler according to me 

According to me the irritating character of the week was KAKI.
Kaki because instead of trying to understand anshu's feelings she started looking for a new girl without his consent. Marriage is such a serious issue that it cannot be rushed and gotten over with it. Instead even if she could not accept some one from another caste she should have sat down and explained anshu instead of going around looking at pictures of other girls for him.
Anshu may not have understood, but still at least he would've been able to speak up for himself nested of being so terrified.

And then when rajshri tried to explain her she lashed out her frustration at her. Her values seem to be very rigid, and instead of anshu's happiness she seems to be more conscious about what society will think? Shouldn't she be changing the thinking of society.. Showing them that castes are no longer significant enough to be a barrier for marriage. Although all of her concern is motherly and she is thinking about what her husband and vishambar will have to face. Her priority should be her sons happiness. Because society is never satisfied with anything anyway!

Undoubtedly Akshara & Varsha this week πŸ˜ƒ

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

Naksh discussing their new responsibility while akshi pulls naitik's leg saying he'll have to make some other arrangement after the baby comes. This is the pic wen Naitik says to akshi "whatever happens naitik akshara will always be together".This pic clearly depicts that after so many years of marraige, with all the ups and downs, they 'll be together for janma-janmantarπŸ˜†

This week all were dressed okayish . None special

14th November NaKsh night conversation while hugging " test result kuch bhi Naitik-Akshara hamesha paas rahenge "

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

No nakshi means aur zor lagana hai

topic maker : Meera_Naksh

active topic of the week 183 replies 2524 views
This week most active member is -Maryam

Here is your gift

Any Guesses? Well this week its .Antique_Piece. aka Arooj

14 likes

Here is your gift

Kaki  should for once also listen to her son's wish . What he wants? where is happiness lies instead of it she is hell bent on forcing her decision on Anshu.

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
..Ratings Of The Week..

This Week was quite well with some fillers like kaki without even asking Anshu she started looking for a girl. Atleast she should ask him about his take there? She kept on showing frustration on little  things & created such a big issue on friday episode after Anshu returns to M's. πŸ˜³ Along with NaKsh celebrate Diwali happily . It had both drama & NaKsh romance so this week ratings would be 4/5 excluding the Kaki drama .

_Amina_ thumbnail
Yeyyy 2nd NL is up
Congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—

Rasmi once again awesome thread πŸ‘
The lay out of the thread is beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ

All the forum members who supported us last week, a big thank u to u all πŸ€— please keep supporting us like this by commenting and linking the posts to encourage us to do more better πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum thread guys
luvd it πŸ€—
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
anothr fab work..Rasmi, grt goin'
bful NL :)