Sn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I found it very mean and racist when gauhar aunti and tanisha aunti were laughing at ELLIE and Sophiya when they went into the confession room,
This was repeated several times once I remember by kamiya as well.

ELLIE supported Andy since day one but yet Andy nominated her why? 

Big boss should take this issue serious. If someone comes and stay in my country and try their best to speak hindi I would always appreciate them and try to help them out,

They all we jelouse at ELLIE cuz she has a brighter  future then others.
PLEASE BIG BOSS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CUZ I DONT THINK ITS FAIR AT ALL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I too noticed this. It was pathetic seeing them mocking elli and sophia portraying as if they were dumb. if somebody is weak at a language dat doesnt imply dat they r dumb.. just lyk the way somebody is mocked off for not knowing english sophia n elli were mocked off for not knowing hindi. and dat line " arey baaba fir woh har line repeat bbhi toh krengi " was in such a bad taste. it was not at all funny or entertaining. pure evil sarcasm.
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But still gauhar will say(on saturday) that she never laughed on other contestants. πŸ˜†
Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Asya..

But still gauhar will say(on saturday) that she never laughed on other contestants.πŸ˜†

gauhar is a pathological liar. just the way kleptomaniaxs dont know wat dey r doing gauhar sometyms lies even without realizing she is doing something wrong .
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is that really racism? πŸ€” Gauhar said they will take time as both cannot speak hindi properly? Its not like they called her dumb or taunted her..Isn't it reality that they cannot speak hindi fluently, and Sofia and Elli say it also that they are not fluent and it takes them time to understand. Thats exactly what Gauhar said...

I thought racism was passing taunts and comments based upon race...πŸ˜‰ the word you are looking for is discrimination or bullying. πŸ˜†
Edited by desi344 - 10 years ago
..Asya.. thumbnail
Gauhar: If you want respect than you have to give it.
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These HM's are so caught up with in-house dirty politics that they forget simple appreciation for ppl from different culture trying hard to fit in. its not a piece of cake for them to learn the language n respect our culture in reality show. Not Cool for sure.

But What can be done about it..If Salman questions Gauhar about this then her fans will say it ALOUD Salman again being bias n supporting his so called GF Ellie blah blah blah.

Iss season ka kya ho sakta hai???
empusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok how about kareena saying lets start the  matka game with real gori ...is that not racism then ???😳
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sn12

I found it very mean and racist when gauhar aunti and tanisha aunti were laughing at ELLIE and Sophiya when they went into the confession room,

This was repeated several times once I remember by kamiya as well.

@bold:What was racist about it? They were only laughing and having fun...they jst said that both Elli and Sofia will take more time to understand anything..wat was wrong in it? In one of the uncensorred videos, Sangy was making fun of Gauhar and Elli was laughing...so should I say Elli was also being racist and mean?πŸ€”

ELLIE supported Andy since day one but yet Andy nominated her why
@bold: bcoz Andy was too scared to nominate Arman😲

Big boss should take this issue serious. If someone comes and stay in my country and try their best to speak hindi I would always appreciate them and try to help them out,

@bold: None of them are here as tourist to enjoy their stay..They both have come here independently to make a career here, so they will have to learn to be independent...and in BB ever1 is a contestant...so y wud any1 help them in speaking hindi? Did they ask these firangis to come for this show which requires fluency in Hindi? Everybody is an individual in the house and nobody is gonna gain anything by helping others...

They all we jelouse at ELLIE cuz she has a brighter  future then others.

@bold: M bored of hearing this line again and again...People are jealous of my fav contestant XYZ...πŸ₯±
How do you know that they are jealous of Elli? How do you know that her future is brighter than other? Are you an astrologer or what? Elli's 1st film flopped badly...while Gauhar has been a succesful model, actor and dancer...Tanisha and Arman have their family backgrounds to boast off...Andy is a very popular VJ...Kamya is a succesful actor...at present they are all established and successful in their career except Elli...so y would they be jealous of her?

PLEASE BIG BOSS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CUZ I DONT THINK ITS FAIR AT ALL.
@bold: Jab BB ne ajtak Mr. Aukat Kohli ko koi gaaliyan dene se nahi roka, Tanisha ko cheap baatein krne se nahi roka, Kushal ko box mein kooda dalne se nahi roka toh ab itni zara si baat pe kyu kuch kahenge?πŸ˜•

Edited by rits08 - 10 years ago
..Asya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

Is that really racism? πŸ€” Gauhar said they will take time as both cannot speak hindi properly? Its not like they called her dumb and stuff.

But if elli would have said that it was hinsa for gauhar ji.