Adi Chopras new muse: Vaani Kapoor offered ANOTHER FILM!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Those of u who blame KJo for babying SOTY trio๐Ÿ˜†..he aint the only one...

Aditya Chopra pins his hopes on Vaani Kapoor

Mon, 2013-11-18 07:52 "
Share this on
  •  

Vaani Kapoor debuted with Yash Raj Films' 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. Vaani did get her share of appreciation for her work and has since been receiving film offers. However, it seems that Aditya Chopra has better plans for her.

Mentor Aditya Chopra apparently thinks that Vaani will be the next big thing in Bollywood. He has therefore asked her to wait for his next movie, when he will cast here. The determined filmmaker has asked his muse to wait for six months, when he will be ready with her next project.

Well, Vaani has a long way to go but by the looks of it, she definitely has hit a good start.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
His next film...means his directorial? 
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Vaani, thought she was the best thing about SDR.  But why does Aditya Chopra bind his actresses like this? There's no reason why they can't work for him and other production houses as well. It's kind of disturbing actually. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Probably. There was news about it 2-3 days back, and there was something written with regards to this earlier also, long back, even before SDR promotions- that she was being considered for his film. That time I had dismissed it. 

I am confused though. Didn't Illeana say in an interview that she was going to be the heroine in Aditya's next with Arjun Kapoor?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago

yep..thts what an old article said apparently..Adi Chopra seems 2 have a special category for his favs..๐Ÿ˜‰

anushka..vaani r special
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Probably. There was news about it 2-3 days back, and there was something written with regards to this earlier also, long back, even before SDR promotions- that she was being considered for his film. That time I had dismissed it. 

I am confused though. Didn't Illeana say in an interview that she was going to be the heroine in Aditya's next with Arjun Kapoor?๐Ÿ˜•

Aditya to work with arjun kapoor๐Ÿ˜•

I really doubt that man is ever gonna make a movie without srk and somehow will convince him to do the movie๐Ÿ˜ก

SRK-VAANI...lets see
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

New horse-face on the block. To replace the old horse-face. 

Edit: BTW, was she one of the body doubles of the old horse-face in D:3? They look alike.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Wow, I didn't think he would direct her...that's why she hasn't been given many films..he's going to give Vaani a film with SRK then. She'll look like his grandkid but that's another story.

Umm, Arjun is in Adi's next? Isn't Adi writing a film for SRK (to my absolute horror)? Illeana also said she was in Rajshri's next, but I don't think she is...unless she's paired opposite the younger bro.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, I didn't think he would direct her...that's why she hasn't been given many films..he's going to give Vaani a film with SRK then. She'll look like his grandkid but that's another story.

Umm, Arjun is in Adi's next? Isn't Adi writing a film for SRK (to my absolute horror)? Illeana also said she was in Rajshri's next, but I don't think she is...unless she's paired opposite the younger bro.

Yes that is what I was also wondering, she said in that interview that she is in Rajshri's film, Adi's film, none of which have been confirmed. Adi's film toh is still  under wraps, no one knows anything about it, whether it has even been written or not. She could not have been signed on so early. Wonder what that interview was all about then.๐Ÿ˜•

Nice to see Vaani getting a big film. I liked her in SDR. Aditya was apparently so pleased with all the 3 actors of SDR and the response to the movie that he even threw a success party for the SDR team, something he never does. And now, like Sushant, even Vaani is getting some bigger projects. Pari toh has her  hands full with YRF projects already. Me likey!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (Thought I seriously wish all 3 take up some projects outside as well. I don't trust Adi C. )
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vaani I like her..she's such a natural actress and a sweet girl. Am happy she got another film.