Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know what am i  feeling after watching today's episode
but it was all juhi 
i dont know what she is but she actually confessed her love somewhere i feel she loves Ram like anything
Oh man Very interesting character Cvs are building her character in such a way no one could understand what exactly she is thinking
i dont whether she is white black or grey but she is very interesting
Infact RaYa looked like kids to me๐Ÿ˜†
i mean WT* was that statament and all and i thought priya would wont like it but guess what she actually said juhi did favor ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

As priya said only woman can understand other woman(aisa hi kuch tha dialogue dont remember full dialogue)
so priya is sure that juhi loves Ram

history repeats 
Ram said to priya that Rajjo loves you and now priya is telling ram that juhi loves you
Priya called Ram Sick and disgusting will Ram tell the same words to priya??

The only good part of today's episode was RAYA hug brought a huge smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†actually mani, juhi loves ram are you not sure of this, she confessed this before to but only Ram don't know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haan raya were looking like kiddos just watching each other , actually unko rmonace karne ka aankhoan se , court hall bhi raya romance witness kar rha hai๐Ÿ˜†

suno nainoan ki bhaasha:

Ram:Juhi k har statement k baad , wo dar wala expression de rha tha , nhi priya ye sabb jhooth , aise kyon dekh rhi ho, aisa kuch nhi ho , mein tumhe bata chuka hoon yaar already pleadingly.
Priya: mujhe pata hai lekin ,, mujhe aapko khone ka darr hai , aap toh kuch samjhte nhi , wo aap se pyar nhi kar sakti to itnii confidentally kaise bol sakti aur ghoorna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i don't want to talk all other stuffs sorry
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To me Ram and Priya looked like fools. Only precap scene was good and Rajeev spoke sense.Raya hug  did not make any impact,  this drama is so senseless.
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol...
yah choti ...Juhi juhi juhi juhi..
yah Priya understud that Juhi loves Ram madly crazily ...

But what what will happen ..
hmmm waiting eagerly ...
Omg 
what will happen..
yah best thing was ..RAYA hug...

Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†actually mani, juhi loves ram are you not sure of this, she confessed this before to but only Ram don't know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haan raya were looking like kiddos just watching each other , actually unko rmonace karne ka aankhoan se , court hall bhi raya romance witness kar rha hai๐Ÿ˜†

suno nainoan ki bhaasha:

Ram:Juhi k har statement k baad , wo dar wala expression de rha tha , nhi priya ye sabb jhooth , aise kyon dekh rhi ho, aisa kuch nhi ho , mein tumhe bata chuka hoon yaar already pleadingly.
Priya: mujhe pata hai lekin ,, mujhe aapko khone ka darr hai , aap toh kuch samjhte nhi , wo aap se pyar nhi kar sakti to itnii confidentally kaise bol sakti aur ghoorna๐Ÿ˜†

i don't want to talk all other stuffs sorry

Arey taht wasnt confession this is what a confession is knows as sabke saamne she confessed it i know u would hate this but the acrtess shubhavi
She was damn good'

You know in thw whole court scene Ram was just thinking priya was ok na thats what matterd to him
but but when priya hugged his golu looks were so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

priya isliye gayi hain court pata chalgaya that juhi loves Ram 
sigh!!!

wish juhi never loved him  
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: vm2002

To me Ram and Priya looked like fools. Only precap scene was good and Rajeev spoke sense.Raya hug  did not make any impact,  this drama is so senseless.

That why i said Raya looked like Kids to me
I cant call them fools (it hurts me)
i liked RayA hug
Only thier eyes spoke no dialogues
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Arey taht wasnt confession this is what a confession is knows as sabke saamne she confessed it i know u would hate this but the acrtess shubhavi
She was damn good'

You know in thw whole court scene Ram was just thinking priya was ok na thats what matterd to him
but but when priya hugged his golu looks were so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

priya isliye gayi hain court pata chalgaya that juhi loves Ram 
sigh!!!

wish juhi never loved him  

She might be good, but till now i didn't witness any good piece of acting in BALH from her.
so can't talk.  mujhe wo priya ka ram  ko khone ka darr wala expression aur immediately hug karna aur bechiani si aankhein ghumaana accha laga..
Yes priya yahi jaan na chahti hai kahi wo ram aur juhi k beech na aayi ho, kyonki she had witnessed too much care towards ram from juhi, so biwi wala attitude kitna bhi samjhaye dil samjh nhi paa rha haoi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

apart from this evrything was stupid
Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Lol...

yah choti ...Juhi juhi juhi juhi..
yah Priya understud that Juhi loves Ram madly crazily ...

But what what will happen ..
hmmm waiting eagerly ...
Omg 
what will happen..
yah best thing was ..RAYA hug...

wish juhi never loved ram 
i dunno what will happen no idea at all

Mani-RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

She might be good, but till now i didn't witness any good piece of acting in BALH from her.
so can't talk.  mujhe wo priya ka ram  ko khone ka darr wala expression aur immediately hug karna aur bechiani si aankhein ghumaana accha laga..
Yes priya yahi jaan na chahti hai kahi wo ram aur juhi k beech na aayi ho, kyonki she had witnessed too much care towards ram from juhi, so biwi wala attitude kitna bhi samjhaye dil samjh nhi paa rha haoi๐Ÿ˜†

apart from this evrything was stupid

You know what shubhavi is damn good actress though the scene was nonsense actress was good
but logic drama all n everything was nonsense
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

That why i said Raya looked like Kids to me
I cant call them fools (it hurts me)
i liked RayA hug
Only thier eyes spoke no dialogues

Most of  us are Raya fans but there has to be some sensible drama na, this is total crap .Its puke worthy.Is this the only way to show their trust on each other.