wupa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I need your help in deciding whether I should continue with my ViSa fic, which is unnamed right now. I was planning to wrap it up in the next two chapters. So those who have read the fic, kindly let me know if I should continue, so that I present the chapters accordingly! 😳

FF writers and readers...I have a small doubt...I wanted to know if there are any FF rules regarding the adult content writing, so that I do not flout them 😊

Please help me out, guys! 😊

Thanks and regards!!!
πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wupa thumbnail
Thank you for the feedback, dear! πŸ˜ƒ
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am eternal greedy for FF/OS...so your highness please you can write as many chapters as you can and make sure you give us enough of Suryavanshi'sπŸ˜›
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

I am eternal greedy for FF/OS...so your highness please you can write as many chapters as you can and make sure you give us enough of Suryavanshi'sπŸ˜›

Give you guys enough of suryavanshi's?...You mean, as in number? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ So I will have to present those many SR sequences for them? 😳 😳 Not that I mind...LOL!
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: wupa

Give you guys enough of suryavanshi's?...You mean, as in number? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ So I will have to present those many SR sequences for them? 😳 😳 Not that I mind...LOL!

Thank you, dear, for your response! πŸ˜ƒ
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wupa

Should I ask for moreπŸ˜‰
Edited by nandinidavid96 - 10 years ago
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Should I ask for moreπŸ˜‰

Ofcourse I am gonna present you with more. You do not have to ask.Not everything happens in the first go. You know the saying...try,try,try again...you will succeed at last! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Spoiler...tomorrow's update will have an extension to their SR! πŸ˜‰ Edited by wupa - 10 years ago
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls continue...it's only thru your creavtive writings...we ViSa fans live on.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm loving the progress πŸ˜‰

You should definitely continue, in more than 2 chapters 😳 You're giving us what CVs aren't

And concerning the adult content, the story and the scenes are just perfect. It's not vulgar but you could add an age restriction for under 16 perhaps πŸ˜†
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Pls continue...it's only thru your creavtive writings...we ViSa fans live on.

Thank you, dear! I was in a dilemma whether I had to wrap it up in 2 parts or make it a long one. Now I think I will extend it. Thanks for your help, dear! πŸ˜ƒ 😳