Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashna26

Waiting to see it. All the best Shahid!! 

Ik ook jammer dat die in nederland niet te zien is 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PIC - @shahidkapoor and @sonakshisinha with @KomalNahta. catch the interview tonight at 8:30pm on ETC Bollywood pic.twitter.com/YsIecf060z

Embedded image permalink

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^Shahid didn't go to this show during pPNH days right?
vssaras thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

^Shahid didn't go to this show during pPNH days right?

Not sure yaar..
vssaras thumbnail

Mirch masala of filmy life

Dec 05, 2013 - Namita Gupta | 
  •  

Known for his high octane action-packed performances, Shahid Kapoor won the hearts of millions of fans with his hit films Jab We Met, Kaminey and many others. At a promotional event for his upcoming R...Rajkumar that releases this Friday, the boy who loves to say, I do gandi baat,' (in the film) seemed to be all about being a good boy in reality.
Recalling a fun incident from the film shoot, Shahid exclaims, "Dancing to Saree Ke Fall was the high point of the film. Both Sonakshi and I had a blast dancing to this song. In fact, even when we were not shooting, we would do the Saree Ke Fall steps everyday and have a good laugh. Though I didn't know Sonakshi earlier it didn't feel like I was meeting her for the first time. We bonded so well from the very first day of the shoot. On her birthday on June 2, this year, we were shooting in Wai, and we celebrated her birthday by dancing to Saree Ke Fall and even Prabhu Deva joined in. We cut a cake and danced to all our songs and had a lot of fun."
Famous for flaunting his eight-pack in one of his earlier films, we asked him if he's removed the shirt in this film too and Shahid replies, "Prabhu Deva and I both felt that the script didn't demand it. I'm very much in shape, but I didn't remove my shirt in the film. I play a high octane mawalli character, who knows only two things " pyaar or maar. It's not a sweet, cute romance." We also quizzed him about the scene where he calls Sonakshi moti and she calls him chotu, and he explains, "Yes, that's Rajkumar telling Chandra that she's fat, but that's the fun part. Every couple has imperfections and squabbles and that's the mirch masala of life."
The star who turns 33 in February next year, says, "I don't party in India. Here, it's all work. I like to lose myself on the dance floor and whenever I'm travelling abroad I go out and dance a lot." What's next on the pipeline, we prod and he adds, "I've begun shooting with Shraddha for Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider."

vssaras thumbnail

Star Special with Shahid Kapoor 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFOSSjyCGhE[/YOUTUBE]
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
-

Pyaar Pyaar Pyaar y Maar Maar Maar Time!

vssaras thumbnail

vssaras thumbnail
Garima's Interview..as usual..loads of fun..😳😆

Star Speak - Sonakshi Sinha, Shahid Kapoor

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyOFV76Cokw[/YOUTUBE]