Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi - 15th November 2013 Written Update

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanjay is in  the garden and watches Shruti walk in (romantic song in the background). Shruti does not look very pleased with what happened yesterday She wonders what is the use of this relationship where neither his mother nor her daughters are happy. Sanjay apologises and admits he never thought he would do something in his attraction towards her but clarifies that  he does not regret what he did as he knows they both love each other 

Sanjay holds out his hand to ask for her support but she starts struggling to remove the ring and finally manages to remove it **was it that hard to put on as well, or did she eat so much in one night** Shruti wants Sanjay to marry Bhavna if he really loves Shruti.  Sanjay agrees and says Shruti will have to take care of herself now as she will again suffer the way she did when he was going to get engaged. Sanjay challenges Shruti that she will come to him to stop his marriage

In front of Shruti's house, Nani hugs Shruti as she heard that Sanjay gave her a ring. Nani is very excited about Shruti getting another chance but then notices that Shruti's finger is bare. Shruti tells her what she did and she did this as Sanjay made a mistake and she corrected him. Ami is happy to hear all this and comes to hug her as  Shruti did not let anyone replace her father. Nani is upset.

Sanjay has got a chance to settle in the US but declines as family and all is in India. Prabha sees the ring in his hands and is happy. She reminds Sanjay to call Bhavna and apologise, which he does. Prabha is happy. 

Sanjay's mother and sister go to Bhavna's house and tries to clear the mess. Prabha says Sanjay and Shruti have broken up and since Sanjay has apologised, she wants to give Bhavna's family another chance **I find this funny. Prabha puts it as if Bhavna is at fault** Bhavna's family asks for time and Prabha gives them 5 minutes. Prabha and S's sis move aside and the sis says though fault and need is theirs, they have still got the upper hand with this family and appreciates Prabha. Bhavna's mother brainwashes to give another chance and Bhavna is also very keen and so the father agrees to the proposal **Shameless people. They will never learn** 

At home, Baa  comforts Shruti and defends Sanjay that he might not have realised what he did. The kids want to play antakshari.  Shruti is lost in thoughts and has no interest in the game. Sanjay reaches there and Ami is angry and refuses to talk to him. He still goes to her and apologises for breaking her heart. She says she thought of him only as an uncle not as a father. Sanjay tells that he is getting married to Bhavna. Ami cools down immediately while Baa looks upset **as usual, I fail to understand why Ami needs special attention. No attention to the kid who has no issues with you. It is as if Ami runs the household.. Sanjay could have addressed Baa**

Precap: Sanjay and Shruti in car. Sanjay says he wants her help in shopping for the wedding and now she should not be upset as he has apologised, taken his ring back and agreed to marry Bhavna  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
W*F is happenning in this show. I give up! Thanks for the update BE!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ I gave up long back.. I had to drag myself to sit and write up this crap.. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I know the feeling. I read only updates all of this week. Next week onwards I am going to skip that too. The original show was too good to last. Now its only lame drama to get the ratings.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh its like circles

Thanks for the update
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, BE! 
This show has going round n round in cirles 
Its a torture to see this show now a days coz v have to do WUs ... ๐Ÿ˜”
BullsEye777 thumbnail