Anshul Trivedi in Ram-Leela

-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes... You read it right.! Anshul Trivedi played a nice evil-charactered role in SLB's Ramleela..!
He is well known actor now in the Indian TV crowds , as he has been playing a pivotal role on SC.. The same evilness he continues even in Ramleela... He is clearly seen on screen right 10 mins before the Interval and for a few minutes after the Interval. He did is part well , nice job buddy.! 👏

Though the movie didn't impress me.. Anshul actually grabbed my attention everytime he was on screen , despite the small role. 😃

How did you people feel about Anshul's acting..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. Have'nt watched the movie but i am sure he would have been great.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
He didnt had much to do actingwise... He was basically one of the hero's frnds...
Though he did gud with watever part he got :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m so glad he rocked there as well...will b forever grateful to slb for casting him as pramad...he is an outstanding actor...i really want him to b in sc for few more months at least
..Rish.. thumbnail
Yes he was there and his name was Mardan :) He acted well , and played the character of Ram well 😉 Again evil 😛 Evil suits Anshul 😛 Thumbs up to his acting ! 👍🏼
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

watched ram lela today... aanshul din have much to do in movie... very little part...bt he did nice job

Edited by Anki_KJSG - 10 years ago
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you didnt like ram-leela ? 😲
watch it again i'm sure you will change your mind...ignore the fact that you have seen many stories like that and then watch the movie😳

yeah anshul did a great job in the movie 👏 though his character wasnt really shown much but the little we saw of him was good👍🏼
Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for noticing that! 😃
Especially his last scene in RamLeela... I want to mention that. Where he was in the parade as Sri Ram and right before the laal rang ka powder was thrown at him (I'm not going to say anything else because I realize a lot of people are yet to watch the film and I don't want to ruin it for them!)... just the final expression on his face... All I want to say is nice pick as usual, SLB! 😊