forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the song e.t by katy perry and the vm on the same song inspired meπŸ˜ƒ vm below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpZuyGb9aA 

Abhay's pov
damn this..why i havent been reached yet..oh my tummy is chuing..i'm so hungry..for how many times i would have to sit like this...they said this ride is faster than light..then why i am not still in my destination...i cant see anything else than pizza in front of my eyes..oh pizza i'll eat you soon...just let me reach there..that saiming...i just need to find that saiming there.and take it back to our lab..then i'll sleep peacefully in my house...wait..am i seeing a light..oh yea i see it ..i see it..yes a bit far..a little bit far..then i will be the first person to stand on the earth..wooohooo..c'mon baby faster..faster...(end of pov)

Meanwhile in America many people saw a huge sparkle light was coming from the sky..some people thought it was maybe a dead star or something..but the scientists of NASA were too surprised and they were sure that the thing looked like a flying car..but how could it possible...

Piya's pov
i hate this life..i hate this people..what they think of themselves..they can do anything and i cant..those stupid people in my office are making my life hell...those men just laugh at me and my simple cloths..and those bi**** dress like a s*** to impress the boss.they dont have a hard life like me...they didnt raise in orphanage after the death of parents..i had to..i had to do all this..why did dad and mom came to this foreign country...my life would much more easier if i could live in my own country india...ok just let my bank balance increase more..i already have lots of money and earning well also.when i'll feel that its enough now.,i will
go to my homeland and live with peace...oh i need cook something now..feeling very hungry..wait whats that noise..maybe the annoying neighbor...a few days back they threw a stone pointing my window...so disgusting..i should have complain it to the cops...

Abhay's pov
ah finally i'm on the land now...i can drive the car normally..well where am i right now..the map is showing that i'm very near to the saiming...what are these things..oh plants...dr.dellecio told me that earth contains plants..but they dont have the radiator like our plants..thus we can talk to the them but this plants never talk..hmm every thing is so dark..is it night now...where is my torch..i need search my saiming..thank God i brought something for myself..there i start driving now...where is my music player.i got it...ah my favorite song...
hey what the...a highway...i didnt know that earth has highway..who made all this..i should get out of the car...
What is this...its looks like a shop..does it mean that...oh no...they didnt tell me that there are aliens on the earth..what if they catch me..i just saw an alien...that looks horrible with weird hair and so dark eyes and lips...i need to escape now..i need to drive in highest speed...

Piya's pov
i woke up with a sound of weird noise..oh God!are the neighbors still making noise..damn broke my dream where i was dancing with a blue eyed guy..its only a dream.i know..no one likes me here... i turned on the tv.once i wake up from the sleep i wont go to bed easily...oh the news are showing weird stuff...what the hell happened to the bbc..they are saying that some people saw a flying car on the sky..and Nasa is saying that it can be an alien.. i laught out
loud.the reporters can make so weird stories to fool the people..is it possible...an alien..flying car...oh my foot!!!!!
just then i heard some whispering..i got scared..what is this...is it some thief..i need to be careful.i again heard a sound..i open my window and from no where a handsome face came infront of me and closed my mouth with his hand..he whispered ''dont shout..please let me in''

Abhay's pov
i drove so fast..i swear no one saw me or my car for the invisible factor which hide both of us..thanks to dr.dellecio...i saw some house.i stopped the car and got out of it..my car is still invisible but i'm not as i'm out of it..i saw a house and went near the window...there was a girl in the house lying on the couch and watching emm is it tv?..oh the tv is so small..but is she an alien?..''but she looks normal'' i whispered to myself..oh she noticed me i guess.i hide myself and she opened the window..i just got up and closed her mouth so that she couldnt scream and asked her to let me in...she looks very shocked..i just went to the house thru window..and she started shouting...f*** why is she shouting now.??.

Piya's pov
he came in the house and removed his hand from my mouth..and i shouted ''who are you??and why did you come here like this???what are you doing here infront of my window??'' i can see the irritation in his eyes because of my questions..but excuse me..i should be angry cause of his act in the middle of the night..not him..
''why are you shouting..do u all aliens talks so loudly like this?..or its only you?'' he just asked me making me more angry..what the hell why is he calling me alien?..is he a mental patient ran away from any mental hospital..
''why are you calling me alien??..who the hell are you???'' i asked him..
''well i'm abhay..i have come from Uranus for a mission..but i never knew that aliens live on the earth...thats why i'm escaping in your house right now..btw whats your name?''
he finished his speech and now i'm sure that he is mental..i need to get rid of it..he is pointing something...i looked back and it is my tv..but why is he pointing towards my tv.. the news of the alien is telecasting..what the..it means its real..he is an alien.really..
he is still watching the news with so much interest..he suddenly said ''thank God they saw my car only..not me...i'm very far away from the first place.they cant find me so soon''
"i'm piya...but can i asked you why are you here??''i asked...
''cause you look like us..not other weird alien''
''excuse me..u r alien not me..and whom did u see??''
''a weird person with weird hair..dark lips and eyes''
''u must have see an emo..they make over like that..in your planet do aliens looks like us??''
"uh..oh yes..it looks like we are similer..well can you please give me a place in your house for hide untill i complete my mission???'' he suddenly asked making puppy face..aww he looks so cute..his eyes..wow so beautiful..i still cant believe he is an alien..i said ''why should i??and whats your mission??''
''cause i'm so new hear..i dont know any places..and i like u..u r so nice..not like the others who are searching for me to kill me.and sorry i cant tell you about the mission right now..''
did he just call me nice and said he likes me..oh thats the big compliment.no one said that to me ever.. I didnt say anything but he sighed ''i'm hungry''

Abhay's pov
when i said that i'm hungry she looked embarrassed.she said ''i'm sorry..i should have asked you.well what do u want to eat?what do you actually eat??''
i laughed at her question..i said ''c'mon i eat food..like right now i want to eat pizza.''
she looked surprised and asked ''i thought u eat sun shine..i saw it in koi mill gaya..leave it..there is pizza in your planet also..cool..wait some moments..i'll make it for you..i could order but its middle of the night u know.''
and she started to do staffs that makes me laugh..so much things for making only a pizza.she saw me smiling and asked whats wrong..i said ''u guys are so old fashionate..let me make it.''
then i got the lil torch from my pocket..now she is laughing and saying ''you're going to make it by this lil torch.''
little torch..oh that hurts me..i just pull it here and there and it became larger and now looking like a box...uh she is so surprised.. I like it..i said her to give me the onion,meat,veg,flower etc and put all this things in it..and push the on button and said pizza ..its started working and few seconds latter it declared ''ready sir'' in robotic voice..so i opened the box and brought the pizza out of it..huh she is looking soo shocked and surprised and cute also..
''hhow did u do this?''she asked me with surprised face.
"what you dont have this food maker??''
''but it was a torch a few moments ago!''
"oh this..this is a torch and food maker and bag and etc etc...i made it...and its selling very well in my planet.''
''you made it..are u a scientist?''
''i work in ASANSA...well its a huge agency where we research everything..including regular science and space sciene''
''how do you look like us?..i saw aliens look different''
''thats also my question..but where did u see us??''
''in movies''
''movies..ah..poor you people...still living in 3D life...we have invented 10D life long back..everything here is like cartoon.''
"then why have u come here?''
"a mission..there is something here which is ours.i want to find it..take it and go back to my home..i want to stay here untill my work has been finished.''
she looked little tense and hesitate then said ''ok''..
i was so happy that i went to her and hug her..she was little surprised but i couldnt understand why..its in my culture to hug someone who helps you..oh these aliens...

Dr.Musso's pov
f*** this shit..its been two weeks still they couldnt find the alien...that was an alien we're sure about it..the spaceship which was looked like a car actually is so high technical..if we could find the alien we can test its brain and also take all the power they have...we have to find the alien any way...thats our jackpot.
a few moments earlier my team informed that they found some different soil in the forest just near the place where the ride was being seen..i myself tested those soil..the organic atom of the soil is lavorotatory not dextrorotator.every organic atom of earth is dextrorotator.it means the soil isnt of our earth.its from different planet.yes..i'll have to find that little *****..then i'll have everything...i'll be honored..i'll be the biggest scientist of the world...

Piya's pov
it has been 3 weeks he's here with me.he is very similar to us still different.but not like those aliens whom i watched in the movie.i even watched some alien movies with him..he was laughing hard to see them also complained that we r so mean to show them so ugly..though finally he admited that they have also made this kind of movies.he is always busy to find something..he said its called saiming or something like that..when we're free we talk about ourselves.he said they are very faster then us.their life is very easier.he also said that their sun is fake..i was surprised.then he explained as their planet is very far away from the real sun so they had created their own sun..which gives them the same light and same temperature.they have many moons.but all of them do not shine.only one shines just like ours.their tree even talk to them.they got many formula from the trees.he said that our trees have been connected with theirs.they can talk in telepathy.these information just blew my mind.and the invisible factor..thats really usefull.he just hide the car from that..no one can see it now.but the one problem is his little robot..which roams around my house and ruin everything.i cant even say anything to it as it is his darling..bloody hell.
after work so hard i came to my house not feeling so annoyed like i used to feel.there he is sitting in the balcony with his darling robot..i sat next to him.he looked at me and smiled.
''how's your day?''he asked
''same as usual.boring and annoying.but u knw what..everyone was talking about you today.you've become famous here.''i giggled.but he looked little tensed.so i asked ''what happen?you are looking tensed.''
''piya..i am disappointed with myself..its been 3weeks but still i couldnt find the saiming.its really important.my darling also not working properly.its just roaming around the house.i donno why.''
the robot turned to him and said "ssoorryy'' in so cute way.
i smiled and said ''dont loose your heart abhay.you'll surely find it.''
''the map is showing that i'm very close to it.i just cant locate the real position.i want go home.''
''yea right abhay.i hope you'll find it soon and go home.your not safe here.police are madly searching for you.''
i said that.but i dont know why i felt a strange feeling.like its not actually what i want.he is staying with me from many days and its true that i have developed some feelings for him..this is not right.he doesnt belong to this world.he will have to leave this world but still why i cant stop my feelings for him.my eyes became little wet.he noticed it.
''what happen to you now?are you crying?''he asked
''hmm no..something went to my eyes i guess.''i lied wipping my tear.
''your eyes are so beautiful.you know these eyes are very rare in my world.'' he said suddenly.
''what??really..but this is so common here.most of the people have dark brown eyes like me.''
'' ya but in my world people have different eye color like purple,green,red,grey..few people have brown or blue eyes like me.my mamma's eyes were purple.''
''why were??what is her eye color now?''
''i mean when she was alive.she is dead now.''
''oh i'm so sorry abhay''i can see the sadness in his eyes which he tried to hide.he just smiled and asked ''btw why do you live here.you said once this is not your country?''
''umm yeah..i born in a country called india.i spend my whole childhood there.but my dad used to work here.when i was 10 years old he brought both me and my mom here.2years latter they both died in a car accident and i was sent to the orphanage.''
''why??dont you have any relative??''
''i dont have any here.i have an uncle in india but he has his own huge family.he was not ready to take my responsibility''
"looks like you had a hard young life like me.my parents also died when i was young.i had to struggle a lot to reach in this position.''
"ya me too.you must be hungry right.let me cook something.''
''not again''
''please..for how many times u'll eat food made of robot..let me cook also.''
''ok..ok.but i'll help you too.''
he said coming behind me.i went to the kitchen and started doing my things.he turned on the tv complaining that everything in the tv looks like cartoon.as they have the highest definition.i showed him tongue.
The news channel was on.they were still making noise on the guy who is sitting next to me.but suddenly a news shocked both of us.that they had found some soil in the forest where he landed and the same thing was found just near west virginia means here.oh no they located him.what will we do now.i looked at him.he also looked shocked and helpless.Ellkin is not that far from Charleston where we are right now.they can come here anytime searching him anytime..i have to do something...
''abhay dont worry.. they cant locate you so easily.u just try to find your saiming and leave this world as soon as possible.''
he didnt say anything.just nodded his head.but i felt a sharp pain in my heart.its not easy for me.many years latter i found someone whom i actually liked and loved.but i have to send him away.for his safety.or eles these scientists will not let him leave in peace.
I have an idea.i just took my phone and called my old friend misha.she picked up
''hello misha,ita piya.''
''omg piya.i cant beleave it.u called me after so many years.how are you?''
''i'm fine.misha i need your little help.''
''anything.''
''mish can you please call the pollice and say them that u saw an alien near montana.''
''What?alien!c'mon...i heard that..''
''i know..i know..but pls do this for me.i'll tell you everything latter.''
''ok..as u wish.''
''thnk u so much.bye now''
''ya bye''

i know i confused her a lot.but i had to do it.so that they'll search abhay in montana which is totally opposite side of west virginia..one problem solved.now second problem.abhay's saiming.
he brought a map from his car.and he is looking at it now.he looks confused.
''abhay..what is it showing?''
''piya its showing very close infact the same place where i'm right now.''
''what?means its hear.can u tell me how it looks?''
''yeah.it looks like a ordinary rock.little square shaped and shines in the dark.''
''oh no''i exclaimed.as i remember i saw the same thing out of my window.i thought my neighbor throw that stone to annoy me.damn..i went my room and he also followed.i opened the first drawer of my chest of drawer.it was there..a square shaped rock.same as i saw it that morning near the window.but the different is it wasnt shining then like now.a blue light was coming out of it.i picked it and showed him..''is it that thing?''
he was so surprised ''yes.but how??i mean where did u get it?''
''i got it at least one months ago near my window.i thought someone throw it to annoy me.i kept it so that if that happens again i can use it as an evidence to cops.''
''damn.. it was here all the time infront of me but still i couldnt find it..i'm such a fool..aww thats why my darling was roaming here only.''
"yes..now get ready.you have to go from here as soon as possible.i think i made everyone belieave that you are in Montana now.but still we cant take risk right.''
i smiled but my heart was burning.he will leave me tonight and wont come back again.i have to act normal.i dont wanted to be hurt..

Abhay's pov
i should be happy..very happy..cause i found what i wanted.now i can go to my home...but why i'm not feeling happy?why i'm feeling that something is missing.i looked at piya.my friend who helped all these days.she is looking different now.is she also sad like me?
I'm feeling so strange.i like her..she is just another friend then why i'm feeling sad for her.why it feels like i'm not doing right with her.i remember she said me once that i'm the closest friend she ever had after a long time.she is very lonely.but what should i do..this saiming is very important for my world.but piya is also important for my life now.i think she feels the same for me...

We are in a forest now.we came here on my car.she said its safe to go from this forest as no one comes here.we are standing infront of the car..the saiming is in the hand of my darling now.every thing is ready.but i'm not.she turned to me.a sad but so beautiful smile is in her lips . She said ''goodbye abhay.be good. And dont forget me''
i couldnt control myself and kissed her.she was surprised but kissed me back.after some times we broke apart.she was sobbing ''pls go abhay.go...''
I hugged her and said ''i dont wanna go piya.i want to live with you..be with you..i love you piya''
''you cant abhay..you cant live here..u should go to your home..go..pls''she was crying hard..but still i was not ready to except.i again tried to convince her ''then come with me piya..we'll live there.''
''no abhay..i cant ...pls understand...''
i know what she wanted to say..if she comes with me she will face the same problem what i'm facing in this world now...but i dont want to leave her..i know we are soulmates.we are made for each other so what we are from different worlds.i went to my car.she was crying hard but didnt stop me...

4 years latter...
Piya's pov

its been 4years after that incident...i still can not forget anything..i dont want any memory of that incident so i left America also..i live in india now.in dehradoon..my homeland..the place where i was born..i wanted to buy a house for me but surprised to see that my dad already left a huge house for me.the house where i spent my childhood.i thought dad sold this house..well when i came here first it was little difficult everything here.but now everything is fine..i'm happy here..
Right now i'm coming from shopping..its Sunday and the best day for shopping..i reached home,went to my room and scream loudly ''Ahanaaa''
as i saw my little girl was flying and giggling.i looked at my husband who was handling her lying in the bed
without touching...must be any new invention...i screamed again ''abhay stop it'' he looked at me and asked ''what??look she is enjoying.''
''stop using your bloody invention on my baby''
''she's my baby also and i'm doing it for her fun.''
''its not call fun''
''it is you old fashion alien''
''i'm not alien,you are''
''no you are''
''you are''
"mamma..dady stop na''my baby pleaded..aww my baby..she is only two years old but very intelligent like her daddy of course.
she just jumped to her daddy's arm making me scared again..''baby how many times i'll tell you not to jump like that.''i said with angry voice..but she or her daddy never cares..
i still remember that night when he was supposed to go to his planet.but he didnt..he went to his darling and said that he was not coming and go to the planet alone.and also said not to say anyone there that he is alive..i was confused at first..i again tried to stop him from doing this but he was stubborn..so his darling was gone without him..the world witness the sparkling car flying out of the world..no one could do anything...after that we came here..i thought its safe to live here..its not that i was not happy to see him back..of coure i was so happy but scared also.what if someone find out that he is not normal human...
Like i was so scared when my baby was born..as her eyes are purple which is very rare especially in india.thank god the doctor was my mom's friend so i made a story and stopped her to tell this to everyone..
At the end i can say we are happy.very happy..he was right.we were soul mates.thats why after so many differences we are still here together...though he sometimes complain that we are so old fashion and blah blah..and he is doing many things to make our life easier..i'm sure he'll be the no 1 scientist of the world.he doesnt want it though..my alien husband <3
Edited by forever.alon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW, what an extraterrestrial story and extraordinary storyπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , liked abhay - pia convo and ABHAYs smaal torch cum bagpack cum foodmaker ... πŸ˜† .
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
raatry di its beautiful..loved abhiya's body..really so what they r from different world they r soulmates..thank u so much for this wonderful os..hats off to u
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS and loved the way you described Abhay and Piya's character and in the ending I thought Abhay had left Piya but he stayed. Thank you so much for a wonderful OS and please write more. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh raatry after sucha a long time. and such a nice update. and pls come to the FB group too if u r free 
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg really alien os... i love this rira...

10D effect and that torch amuse my...
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... An alien OS !! πŸ˜²
Abhay as alien... πŸ€£

Anyways... I love him still πŸ˜‰
It was such an advanced OS ... πŸ˜› Really a food maker and 10 D!! β­οΈ
Loved it yaar... Such a nice effort πŸ˜ƒ
Btw abhiya's daughter got purple eyes... Hmmm... Lovely πŸ˜‰
Ur OSs are always my fave..., do right more πŸ˜‰
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os. interesting concept
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
fantastic OS
it was amazing
loved it
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really awesomee nd diff one ... loved iit dear...