Baatcutter//Season-2//

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail

Season 1

Part 1 - Scroll Down

Part 2 - Page

Deetha. thumbnail
Note

Hey  Guys!!

Well I know I am fault that I don't send regular PM's but still I have sent a PM long back and I find very less likes on it. So I decided aage se PM's usi ko bhejungi jo like karega. Sorry but I think its easy for me too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry if sounded rude but I thought its the right way. Best for you and me too .

And yeah I know many have guessed what would be the storyline. All I would say is I won't say this is a unique concept. Its a very common one but I will try to make it much interesting.

PS: Please listen the song. I love it and it relates a lot with the story.

And please mujhpe bhadakna mat ki KR nahi diya!! 

Ek new entry hai to know who it is just glance at the banner. 
*cute haina๐Ÿ˜‰*

I know :P 

Chalo then ache se comments dena and don't forget to LIKE.

Be safe and stay healty.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Deetha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deetha. thumbnail
Part -1

He slowly blowed air on her face. He grinned seeing her giggle. How much he loves her laugh. He closed his eyes as she caressed his face with her soft palms. She struggled to stand up . She was almost on her legs but fell front and was grabbed into his arms. She immediately started crying.

"arey arey mera bacha , aisa nahi rote. Papa haina, aapko kuch nahi hua hai . Dekho papa ke arms mei ho, bilkul safe. " he cooed to her. 

"acha chalo papa aapko ache se maalish kardete hai taaki aap jaldi chalna shuru kar sako , okay?? " he kissed her cheeks and made her lie on the bed and started his work.

" Its just not happening swayam , aur kitne din?? " Sharon once again started getting hyper.

"Sharon mujhe kuch samajh mei nahi aaraha hai , I am feared ki usse kuch ho na jaye. " swayam held his head again.

Its been 7 months. Still nothing changed. Rey has totally gone into his shell . All he knew was work , make money and take care of Shreya. He spoke less , way too less with anyone. His world was Shreya and that small room. None got to hold Shreya for more than 10 minutes. Sharon is getting highly irritated. He is sinking deeper each second. They can see it . He looked as if he almost forgot that a soul named Kriya ever existed. 

"toh hone de" sharon shouted standing up. 

Swayam looked at her totally shocked.

"ye ..ye tum " he trailed of.

" haa aise ek hi room mei lock hoke rehne se acha kuch hojaye usse , ro dungi aur chod dungi. He is getting on my nerves now. I know he is the most affected by Kr"she closed her eyes tight not able to complete.

" behan hoke uska naam tak nahi le paa rahi ho , she is his better half, he is shaken to core Sharon."Swayam cupped her face and spoke,

"par aisa nahi hota swayam. I prefer seeing him cry day and night. Aisa nahi ki reality se dur rahe wo apne dream world mei. And I am feared this will effect Shreya a lot." she was highly worried for Rey.

"I know sharon. I think we should grab the right time. par abhi nahi sharon. two weeks mei  Shreya ki birthday hai. Uski pehli birthday pe kaise bhi ho Rey khush toh rahega na , uske saath haste toh rahega. I think we have to wait for these two weeks." he shrugged as she looked at him helpless.

She pushed all her wet locks back and tightened the robe around her and walked out . Water droplets dripping from her wet feet and hair. She walked to her mirror and looked at herself. She smiled seeing herself.

" sana !!"  she heard him calling from downstairs. 

"Karan gimme 2 minutes!! I will be down." she shouted back.

"take your time sweety. Just be careful " came his loving reply.
She smiled and looked back at the window. Then her eyes fell on the photo frame placed on the bedside . It was him hugging her from back. She smiled seeing that. She quickly changed into formal black skirt and a white shirt and walked down with attitude.

"ohh here comes my baby!! Had a good sleep yesterday night?? " he asked caressing her hairs as she settled beside him.

"haa I am all fine. But now I need my coffee. I am already missing it. " he laughed and called out at the servant who came with her coffee. 

"Sana jaldi we need to be quick "  he said having his breafast as she had hers slowly heartily.

" kaha?? " 

" surprise!! Ek special jagah " he said and soon they were headed out. 

" hum kaha jaa rahe hai??? "she again whinned but same reply from him. No reply.

She pouted and sat quite. 

She frowned as he stopped in front of a orphanage.

" hum yaha kyun aaye??" he found a quick change in her voice. And that made him frown. Why is she sounding irritated.

"chalo, ye mera favourite place hai "he pulled her along with him. As they crossed the sections Sana looked at the children playing. All were of 13-14 age. As she moved further she came to an abrupt stop. It was the section of newly born babies. She closed her eyes tight as they cried hard. It made her uneasy. She felt something odd eating up from inside. Karan saw this and came back to check on her.

"sana? " he placed his hand on her shoulder when she grabbed it tight and spoke.

"karan! hmmm"mai abhi aayi "and she rushed into the garden to get some peace. He frowned and followed her. She made herself comfortable on bench there and he grabbed the place beside her.

"hum yaha kyun aaye? " she asked looking at nowhere.

"Its been long time I visited this. Tumhari treatment ki wajah se ho nahi paaya. I love coming here . "he smiled looking front. He saw a child coming running towards them. He pulled the child's cheeks and he innocently looked at her. He was about to step towards her when she signaled to stop and leave. Karan didn't like her behaviour even a bit. 

" sana wo kya tha? "he was stern.

"pata nahi.. I am sorry , rude behave karne ka intention nahi tha. its just that.. just that ki I hate kids. " she said gripping the bench.

"hey, are you all right?? "he placed his hand over hers seeing her restless.

"I don't know!! Inko dekhke .. I feel so restless, inki aawaaz sunke hi kuch ajeeb sa feel hota hai , I mean jaise kuc.."she struggled to explain her feeling when he quitely lovingly pulled her into his arms and she hugged him tight closing her eyes.

I know you may ask, itna time liya par itna chota update?? 

Sorry for that. But all I can give is this much now.

I know many guessed what might be . Atleast half of the story. 

Hope you like this

-deetha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deetha. thumbnail

prinum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres
Omg I can't believe my luck...first ever tym I'm going to comment first..
And dat to for baatcutter season 2...its tym for me to party and dance [<:-P] [:D/]
D3 forum ko stalk karne ka faida tho hua... [;)]

Cuming to da update...
Feeling bad for Rey [:^(] ...he's cumpletely shocked and in other world...
Swaron r more broken seeing him lyk dat...
So by update kriya is alive and is back as sana...so she had a memory loss..
Kr kitna sehte hai...I can never ever forget kriyas kidnap scenes...and now dis...
Hope kriya meets Rey as soon as possible...I can't see him suffering so much...
I guess kr ki milan shreya ki bday ki din hogi...
Ek baar Rey ko kriya mil jaye...she cannot resist his luv Aur jhat se sab yaad ajayega...aur koi treatment ki ja
Jaroorat hi nahi hogi...
I've already started imagining deir meeting scene...

Next tym pls give long update.
Update soon...
Luv   [L]
Priya... Edited by prinum - 10 years ago
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
resss...

season 2 yiiipppeee... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res

unres

really emotional + amazing update ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

reyaansh haye kya hal hogaya hai uska ๐Ÿ˜ญ

SwaRon bachare ๐Ÿ˜ญ

omg Kriya sana k roop mein ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hmm ab aur bhi interesting story hogi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

waise itana tym liya aur itana chotu update ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

next update bhot bada wala chahe ๐Ÿ˜ก

update soonEdited by NishaP_Arsha - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

di please reply soon
maine baatcutter season 1 nahi padha hain..
and abhi i can't even read it. ๐Ÿค”

so is there any kind of connection to season 1
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res.
unres...

totally emotional update๐Ÿ˜ญ...
rey's condition gosh...felt bad for him๐Ÿ˜ญ but his n shreya part at start of the update was dam adorable๐Ÿ˜ƒ...he is totally in his shell...
felt bad for swaron they r helpless.๐Ÿ˜”...
kriya as in sana??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she hate kids...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
now just waiting story to unfold๐Ÿ˜‰...
update next part soon n i didnt get pm .๐Ÿ˜ญ...
do pm me for next part.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
Edited by kriyansh_Alisha - 10 years ago