Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cheapuddin ki to aisi ki taisi 😡😡Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..
God knows!
Oo I get it! Shariffu must have threatened her! That's y!! I get it! Wicked shariffu!
hope so aisa hi ho..😛😛Originally posted by: smile.sara
don't jump to conclusion😊...
I remember so many of balaji shows...kasam se & bandini.(I remember most)...kahani , kasauti, kiun kthey misleaded viewer by pointing on most innocent person of show...but at end it came out totally unexpected things...I hope it here too...👍🏼
Originally posted by: PrincessNancy
pink 😆😆pink gang on roll today
Originally posted by: tvnamratha
Kya pink pink laga rakahai chee,ghrina hai mujhe aap jaise vichitra manushys se,
kis metti se bane hai aap