:*: YRKKH NL : Pyaar Ka Aashiyaana <3 :*:

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste YRKKHians
YRKKNewsletter#Pyaar KAashiyaana

Heard the news? Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Newsletter is back.YES! but with a new look. There has also been a slight change with the new team, we shall strive to bring the best and hot selling news of YRKKH exclusively for you. Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week 

Rasmi:  OMG! I cant believe finally we are re-starting our  newsletter!
Arooj : I know! I'm so excited!😎

Rasmi & Arooj : *sreams* with joy Yay!!

*Amina enters*

Amina : Hows is the NL going? 

Arooj : Di we need a name first
Rasmi : And we are clueless what to keep

Amina : How about? "Pyaar Ka Aashiyaana "?

Rasmi : Superb!

Arooj : Lets Start working on the NL😃

*clears throat*

Here we are with the 1st Edition of our Weekly NL:

Credits: 

Heads: Amina , Arooj & Rasmi
Headers : appy_indy-KD , starry.phoenix

>Summary of the Week : -Wild_Desire-
> Romantic scene of the week: _Amina_
> Emotional Scene Of the week :
> Funny Scene Of the week :_Amina_
> Boring Scene Of the week:  -JungleeBilli-
> Irritating Character Of the week : Mayo2424
> Best Character Of the week : *Dev.*
> Rating Of the week : -Wild_Desire-
> Siggy Of the week : -JungleeBilli-
> Best Episode Of the week : .Antique_Piece.
> Filler Episode Of the week:.Antique_Piece.
>Most Active thread of the week : -JungleeBilli-
> Active Member of the week :-Deepali-
>Message to CV's :-Wild_Desire-
 >Dialogue of the week : -Wild_Desire-
>Costume of the week -Deepali-
>Picture of the week -Janhavi58

And not to forget, my dearest NL Team Thanks for all the time and contribution given to make this NL🤗

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
4th nov

Naksh scares Akshara and Naitik in the night. Akshara fasts for Karva Chauth. Anshuman's girlfriend performs the Karva Chauth rituals and asks him to revoke her fast in the evening. Anshuman fails to take Rajshri and Dadi out. Gayatri and Bhabhima decide to surprise Akshara by celebrating Karva Chauth. Mrs. Sethi guides Gayatri and Bhabhima for the same. Akshara becomes surprised on seeing the arrangements for Karva Chauth in the Singhania house.

5th nov

Rajshri learns that Anshuman has lied to her. The guests at the Singhania house insist Akshara to sing a song. She agrees to the same. Anshuman meets his girlfriend and ends her fast. Anshuman's girlfriend visits the Singhania house to pick her mother. Akshara completes her Karva Chauth rituals with Naitik. Akshara orders Naksh to buy limited crackers for Diwali. Naksh becomes upset about the same. Naksh decides to call Rajshri to buy him crackers. Akshara and Rajshri decide to shop together.

6th nov

Akshara, Gayatri, Bhabhima, Naksh, Varsha, Ananya, Rajshri, Anshuman go for Diwali shopping. Naksh buys crackers and Ananya buys rangoli. Anshuman meets his girlfriend in the market. Naksh is unhappy with Akshara's budget for the crackers. Naksh leaves the house with his crackers. Akshara panics as Naksh goes missing. Rajshri learns that Naksh is missing. Naksh sees the other kids bursting crackers with their parents and returns home but no one notices him. 

7th nov

Akshara becomes delighted on seeing Naksh. Naksh informs Akshara that he had left the house but had returned after realising his mistake. Gayatri decides to fulfill all the wishes of Naksh. Ananya draws rangoli all over the house. Gayatri buys a magician's attire for Naksh. After wearing the magician's dress, Naksh believes that he is a magician and performs magic. Sunaina returns home. Meanwhile, Akshara's ring goes missing. Naksh tries to find it with his magic. Gayatri finds a notice about Naksh's school trip.

8th nov
Akshara finds her lost ring. She gives the credit to Naksh for finding her ring with his magic. Akshara and Naitik are curious to know about their Diwali gifts. Naksh requests Akshara, Gayatri and Bhabhima to allow him to go for the school trip, but in vain. Rukmini tries to convince Gayatri to send Naksh for the school trip. Naitik convinces Akshara to send Naksh for the school trip. Akshara requests Gayatri to allow Naksh to go for the school trip. 

For me Monday's i.e 4th November's episode was the best one.What a beautiful episode with a wonderful blend of all emotions.Naksh scene with duggu cute scene then Akshara waking up at early morning to keep fast for naitik and the words she says to Naitik while he's sleeping aww so touchy am sure everyone from the viewers would have had felt her emotions her happiness for getting her husband back..
Then morning scene of naksh.Haiye lovely and beautiful..
The way Akshara avoids eating anything without letting Naitik know about her fast..
Gaytri and bhabi maa's planning surprise for akshara was another lovely part of episode.And Naitik thanking G3 and bm for selecting Akshara as her life patner was a nice scene.. Really he's lucky to have such a life partner
And at last Akshara was looking super duper beautiful in that red saree haiyee 

Wednesday 6th Nov episode was most boring for me last week all about crackers and crackers...There wasnt any scene that was good enough Naksh leaving house and Gaytri taunting Akshara was the worst part ..And in between anshu and her gf thingy made it more boring

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Well without a doubt the most emotional scene of the week was when Duggu went missing. We saw a mother's pain through Akshara. The way Akshara was worried for her son, thinking where he is gone and asking him to come back was heartbreaking to watch. Specially when Duggu calls her and she thinks she has been hearing his voice broughttears in my eyes and after seeing him the relieved feeling and happiness of seeing her son was too emotional. Hina's perfect acting made the scene more realistic and emotional. 

The funny scene of the week was without a doubt the head massage scene ðŸ˜† more then the dialogues the expression of Naitik Duggu and Rajbanna was hilarious... specially Rajbanna's ðŸ¤£ also Duggu Duggu being a magician was funny and cute to watch... his 'abracadabra' was funny... he was looking adorable in the outfit... the way he was trying to make them agree to let him go to the trip was hilarious.

In my opinion the most romantic scene of the week was Naksh cute and emotional romance on 4th November episodes. The reason for choosing that scene is, in that scene we get to see 3 kisses and 3 'I love you' then finally Naksh get do the much waited kiss which was interrupted twice before ðŸ˜³

Akshara keeps fast for Naitik without telling him.. in the morning Akshara was getting stuff ready.. Naitik wakes up and comes near her and hugs her from the back... Naitik sees food in the table Akshara says she was hungry so eate in the morning. Naitik says okay and was about to go back when Akshara holds his hand and stop him.. she kisses him on his forehead and says I love you then kisses on his left cheek and says I love you then she kisses him on his right cheeks and says I love you again... Akshara was going then Naitik stops her and says let me also tell you that I love you too... they smile at each other and finally completes the much waited kiss ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Okay... There are two boring scenes this week i.e Gayatri lecturing Akshara & Anshu-Jassmeet scenes were boring !

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

Of Course Akshra and Naitk Got Best Cousume of the Week😳
Akshara  Looking Gorgeous in Beautiful Kadaidar Red Green Lahnga odhani and Naitk Looking Handsome in Blue chicken Kadaidar Kurta ...

This is the pic of the week... karwa chauth moment. Naksh look happy and content, satisfied and so much in love. The smile they have here, the feeling they share is something which cant be expressed.One doesn't need to tell other how much they love by saying those words, exchanging gifts, a small hug with love and affection says it all.

In my opinion, the irritating character of the week .. (Well it isn't too hard to guess) was Gayatri.

She was irritating because of the following reasons:

1) She was too over possessive about Duggu!

2) She took Rukmini's taunts too seriously.

3) She ended up taking out her frustration on akshara and naitik -> which was wrong because see if naitik and akshara would've let duggu buy those big bombs (which he is so afraid of) obviously it would be a waste of money plus big bombs harm the environment and moreover they can lead to accidents specially with little kids well then gayatri would have created a big scene on how about they don't care about their child.

Gayatris love for Duggu as a grandmother is natural and explainable but when she goes over board with her love and hurts other people, she can be highly irritating
That's what makes gayatri the irritating character of the week.

Akshara!! Yes .. She stood out from the rest this week. She is an ideal wife , daughter-in-law & mother.

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

most active thread of the week i thought was by Mayo2424 whom talked about why Akshara changed her gift.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3809450

Undoubtedly none other than Amina ðŸ˜Ž

The Scene where Naitik tells Akshara "cheeze aati jaati rehti hai par hum hamesha saath rahenge"

siggy of the week : https://i.minus.com/ibvM8gbBGbgLcw.png 
by starry.phoenix 

direct page link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3599756?pn=41

Your Gift:

Well, Last week was good I would say we had romance some drama some emotional moments ! only one message I would give Cv's i.e Cut short Anshu-his GF drama😊

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing thread
This is the first time i am seeing NL on this forum since i joined coolbie here in march
Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
What are we reserving for?
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice thread love the NL title pyaar ka aashiyaanaEdited by bindas567 - 10 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rejerbed ... LB jee where're u...??:\
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
*phew* finally updated.. I'm extremly sorry for delay due to my net connections😡
res