22 August - (written/video) india update

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks hunny for quick update ...
cheers
irum Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
kartikeyaa thumbnail
thanks MT 😊
Yay I'm so happy that Bani is going to be back in Walia Mansion pretty soon.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the live update MT!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rose25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks great update...

RoseπŸ˜‰
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Ouch MT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Jai compliments overflow keep em coming πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
thanks hun.Gosh i swear why cant Jai drink water...why does he always have to hit the alcohol 🀒
Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail
Thanx MT!!
im soo glad jai still trusts bani!!
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
o..m...g...subah 5.30 se i am sitting on the computer waiting for the update...mera chain vain cheena...is kasam se ne...thanx for the quick update..
soapaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Bani is crying and telling Raashi that she cannot live without Jai because she feels an empty lonliness without Jai in her life but at the same time, she cannot live with him. Bani says that she will take the child and go away from Jai's life after handing over all his property and money back to Jai, she just just doesn't deserve Jai's love and she is not lucky enough to have him in her life!

Raashi is crying buckets of tears and tells Bani that I have heard people burning their own house for the person they love, but here, you have ended up burning yourself for the man she loves. As Raashi cries like anything, she tells Bani that Jai will never be able to live upto the fact when he comes to know that Bani has loved him to such extent, how will he live without Bani.

Bani is still crying and saying that she cannot do anything, she is helpless in Jai's love and at the same time bounded by her past....and she begs Raashi to leave her alone and to her fate. Raashi keeps crying and goes away, while Bani keep crying.

Aditya comes from behind and tries to reason out with Bani, but she is back to her cold self and snubs Aditya, much to his heartbreak and shock. Bani tells Aditya that she has lived with Jai till now only for his sake, for the sake of his family, his honor, now she wants to live for herself, for her child. Aditya is left speechless as Bani walks away, trying her best to hide her tears.

Massi is sitting alone mourning the betrayal by her darling Bahu and Dadi comes and sits with her and cries and says that what has happened to this house and to the family and Bani has also taken the happiness out of Jai's life and out of his house. Massi cries her heart out and says that she thought that Bani would bring happiness in Jai's life and look what she has done, and what had they left for Bani's happiness, that she is doing this to Jai. Massi cries and says that Bani is justified in her anger but at the same time how can she be so cruel to Jai especially when she is carrying Jai's baby.

Jigyasa comes and taunts Massi and Dadi and says that you are supposed to cry for the people who care for you not for selfish people like Bani. Dadi tries to protest, but Jigyasa again instigates them against Bani, but Massi and Dadi refuse to belive a word against Bani.

Rano and Pia are overhearing and both have tears in their eyes

😳OMG....Jai is looking WOW.....Black Shirt, unbuttoned a little bit, sleeves rolled up and as usual drowing himself in drinks and remembering Bani......Bechara....Kya kiya tha, yeh sab bhugtne ke liye. The song, "Juda hoke bhi tu mujhme kahin baaki hai...." as Jai's has moist eyes and looks totally angsty and heartbroken remembering his wife and the good and bad moments spent with her.....Bahut handsome lag raha hai yaar......😳

Jai thinks to himself that, "Mera vishwaas mujhe kabhi dhoka nahin de sakta." Jai thinks to himself that he has kept his trust in Bani and he knows that this will never be broken, he won't let it break, come what. Jai thinks to himself that he will not let anything come between Bani and himslef now, not even Bani's hatred. Jai tells himself that Bani, take everything away from me, but come back to my life....OMG....Loved Jai for this and need I add, how totally smashing he looked in this scene! Really, I had thougth that just because Ram keeps snooping here, I will write a few negative words for him, but yaar, kuch bura kehne ke liye hai hi nahin!πŸ˜†

Jai and Bani coming up in the next scene together....

Love,

MT

MT! You have totally given me something to look forward to yaar! RK with sleeves rolled up.. looking all HOT in BLACK! OMIGOD! The creatives might not listening to our duaas for the plot.. but at least our RK is looking hot as requested.. sleeves rolled up Pi!

Soap

rocky25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you totally .. i domnt think Jai is looking ver good recently.. that drinking scene reallly spoke volumes about his DYNAMIC AND MAGNETIC hold on Ks and the audience...

tata,

rocky25

Edited by rocky25 - 17 years ago