Facebook/Twitter Updates:Post ALL Here

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
}FB & Twitter Updates/Status{

Hello all! 🤗

We do know that Iqbal is on Twitter & members would love to share things. To avoid multiples and mess, it is all to be posted here. Many a times, things are posted/tweeted by actors, production house, channel etc. as well. Same with Facebook. 

Hence, do utilize this thread in order to discuss it all. All includes FB status from LO, twitter tweets, news, new updates, pictures, etc. Since this thread is available for it, any separate thread may be subjected to being merged here or closed without a note.

Do follow IF CoC. ðŸ˜³

Best,
-Araina.
(Permission taken from GMs)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for this thread...😛
hope we allowed now to post?? If not then 🤔sorry🤪
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Tweets from 11th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@shahidkriti @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesawe v dont hit each othr wit iron rods al d tym but,its gud, no its awesum workng with her! #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@sneha_gaikwad Everything aside, I took up the show so that you can see me on TV and I love you and you know tht ;) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@komal1545 Garmi thi... par bohot mazaa aaya! Tumhe bhi mazaa ayega dekhke <big hug> :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@FernsRach Anshuman is crazy about his image! @LifeOKTV #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@shahidkriti No similarity at all... But once Paakhi comes in his life he might become like me :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@bedardirani Khuda meherbaan toh ghada pehelwan :) and I Love you ;) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@KhabriAunty its not neccesary that you have to relate to the character but you have to like it to play it :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@TeamMiqbalkhan nothing has been very challenging so far but i hope the Anshuman becomes the closest to it :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@sidra_ashraf Anshuman is very respectful to all his employees irrespective of their positions and ranks #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@Shehzaadi_Amrit Well, what makes Anshuman different is the treatment of the show and hopefully my performance :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@FernsRach The most important thing for me is The Almighty God... which makes family the closest! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@Prachi_licious I have such lovely fans who always keep praying for me hence the God has gifted me with this voice #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SITA11SONI I don't have a role model in acting :) and recently I liked Ship of Theseus, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag & D Day #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@shellshocd The only thing I like doing apart from acting is spending time with family :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@Nikita07s Your love keeps me going!!! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@chandrani1982 No, I didn't feel the need to read the novel as Shashi (Sumeet) explained me things awesomely :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@samia_raka All of them are... And you know you are in top 5! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @TeamMiqbalkhan @AryaSmilesa

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@itsjazzy90 Everyday is like a party... I love being on the sets! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@farnaaz7868 All my works have been my babies... Its always good to be back...And I'm Back! :) #TumhariPaakhi @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Its always awesome to chat with you guys, I wish I cud personally give you guys a hug! Enjoy the contest at 5 pm on @LifeOKTV #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@PriyankaMondkar @LifeOKTV the good bad guy #TumhaariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@hidden_keys @LifeOKTV it's simple, 9:30pm life oka Monday to Friday,I'm sitting in ur drawing room ;) #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@diehardfanjass @LifeOKTV @AryaSmilesa We call each other by our names#TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@BhawnaBella anything sweet hahaha

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@komal1545 @LifeOKTV All of them were awesome,very talented,my fav was Shilpa shinde #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SanyaZaidi @LifeOKTV None...Anshuman is new #TumhariPaakhi

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@diehardfanjass we are shooting and doing this at the same time so won't be able to answer all of u but that doesn't mean I dnt love ya

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SAMBIA2 @TeamMiqbalkhan @SMMBuzz @cool_sids @ankiity @Alu_Chaat @asharpkhan nahi yaaar amir and shahrukh are good too.

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@asharpkhan @SAMBIA2 @TeamMiqbalkhan @SMMBuzz @cool_sids @ankiity @Alu_Chaat chal theek hai.whatever makes u happy, god bless

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
I'm going to watch the first episode on the set with the entire team .. Will update u with some "crazy pictures". Lots of love

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SAMBIA2 Big hug to you!!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Success comes from Almighty ! 15 minutes to go

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
So much love! Hugs and kisses ...good night

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@AryaSmilesa @iamsacchinshrof awesome job! Success comes from Allah.

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan Page

I am not a person who would unnecessarily stock my wardrobe with 500 clothes and 40 shoes: Iqbal Khan

Daily Pioneer: I am content with what I have - Iqbal Khan - MIK FB Admins 

#TumhariPaakhi is starting tomorrow!!
Are you excited? Paakhi and Anshuman are coming to meet you tomorrow at 9.30pm on Life OK... be there!

Just 3 More Days to go...and its time for #tumharipakhi, on 11th November 9.30pm on Life OK Twitter: @miqbalkhan - MIK FB Admins

Are you ready for Anshuman - MIK FB Admins

Come fall in love with tumhari pakhi in less then 24hrs 11th November 9.30pm Life OK, Iqbal Khan is back - MIK FB Admins

Facebook Status by Life OK

For Iqbal and Shraddha, LOVE means...

Tune in to this fun rapid fire video: http://bit.ly/TumhariPaakhiRapidFire

Catch #TumhariPaakhi tonight 9.30 pm on Life OK.

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 10 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Tweets from 12th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@aishu10a hugs

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Nothing like morning prayer. Go for it. Let's have a rocking day

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
ANSHKHI... Yep I like that! Love ya guys

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@ShahidzSoulMate wish you alll the bessst!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
1.God. 2.Family. 3.work

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
"@poojachandersid: @Miqbalkhan Hello! iqbal u r a best actor in the world" I looove you

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
You think Anshuman will speak with Paakhi in tomorrow's episode?

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
On this note..good night god bless

Did you watch the 1st episode of #TumhariPaakhi on #LifeOK yesterday?

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Tweets from 13th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Want to lift heavy weights?try lifting ur blanket for early morning prayer-read it somewhere.have an awesome day

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan

Describe Iqbal khan as an Actor in one word - MIK FB ADMINS

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Tweets from 14th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@capributt @tumhari big hug

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SRKJTHJ ek dum Sahi,that was a dubbing problem, I felt it too,I don't think it should happen again hahahaha!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@NakuulCharan_BF happpy birthday

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Have an awesome daaay!

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@SRKJTHJ I love you tooo

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@iramny biiiggg hug

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
@NSaiSindhuja sometimes the almighty makes u one of his servants and u learn from others mistakes and May be don't commit too much of ur own

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Yeah me too,will watch the telecast now...but you guys MUST watch it at 9:30 pm..TRP ka sawaal hai bhai!

Facebook Status by Iqbal Khan

HT Lucknow: The Industry has treated me well - Iqbal Khan (MIK FB Admins)

Hindustan Times Mumbai 14/11: On this children's day TV Stars Talk about qualities they want their little ones to imbibe - Iqbal Khan and Ammaara - MIK FB Admins

A fun candid moment with Iqbal and Shraddha from behind the sets of #TumhariPaakhi!!

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Tweets from 15th November 2013

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
"@aksheevthakur: @miqbalkhan hw can i download the epi of #tumharipakhi.i stay in hostel.wen it'll b uploaded on youtube". @LifeOKTV

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Hey guys hope u guys are doing great

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Silence mien hardwork aur dhol machaye phir success inshallah! Lots of love good night...I'm glad u guys are loving our show.

Iqbal Khan @Miqbalkhan
Courage aap ka dost hota hai aur fear aapka dushman! pic.twitter.com/cyjKXGBqeJ

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Tweets from 16th November 2013Edited by ..Cinderella... - 10 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Tweets from 16th November 2013Edited by ..Cinderella... - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5