Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onedirection9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just watched the episode, I know I'm so late but it's because I got home late from school today! OMG I really loved todays episode and the way Anshu was mesmerized by Paakhi when she came into the room was adorable  I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes between them. I was shocked at how fast the story is moving...in the precap they show Anshu walking away satisfied with the papers but Paakhi looked sad when she saw him leaving 😭 I think she's going to make the decision of going with him maybe. Also they said Tanya is going to be coming in about 2 months. I wonder how long it will be till she actually shows up lol oh and I loved the earring scene, I thought it was so beautiful 😳Edited by onedirection9 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: onedirection9

I just watched the episode, I know I'm so late but it's because I got home late from school today! OMG I really loved todays episode and the way Anshu was mesmerized by Paakhi when she came into the room was adorable  I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes between them. I was shocked at how fast the story is moving...in the precap they show Anshu walking away satisfied with the papers but Paakhi looked sad when she saw him leaving 😭 I think she's going to make the decision of going with him maybe. Also they said Tanya is going to be coming in about 2 months. I wonder how long it will be till she actually shows up lol

First of all I am so glad ur here! I was looking for ya! Yes I know I am really nice! 😆😆
IKR! it was so perfect and it didnt last for like three million hours!
IK me too! I was like next thing you know they might get drunk and she will wake up Pregnant!😆😆
Im pretty sure she is going to end convincing her family to let her go with him which will blow off Anshu's Asia sized ego!😆😆 Yea me too! BUt i am like 99.999999999% that when Tanya comes they both are going to have some feelings for each other!
onedirection9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

First of all I am so glad ur here! I was looking for ya! Yes I know I am really nice! 😆😆
IKR! it was so perfect and it didnt last for like three million hours!
IK me too! I was like next thing you know they might get drunk and she will wake up Pregnant!😆😆
Im pretty sure she is going to end convincing her family to let her go with him which will blow off Anshu's Asia sized ego!😆😆 Yea me too! BUt i am like 99.999999999% that when Tanya comes they both are going to have some feelings for each other!

Awww of course I was going to comment on your post 😃 tomorrow I shall watch the episode earlier. I can't wait for my exams to be done the second week of December because then I'll have about 2 weeks off from school and I'll be more active on this forum plus there will be more movement in the story! But yeah Paakhi might convince her family to let her go with him and Anshu is going to be shocked with this because he doesn't want to down size his ego lol Tanya is definitely going to create problems for Paakhi. I'm sure by that time they will develop feelings for each other too!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Awww of course I was going to comment on your post 😃 tomorrow I shall watch the episode earlier. I can't wait for my exams to be done the second week of December because then I'll have about 2 weeks off from school and I'll be more active on this forum plus there will be more movement in the story! But yeah Paakhi might convince her family to let her go with him and Anshu is going to be shocked with this because he doesn't want to down size his ego lol Tanya is definitely going to create problems for Paakhi. I'm sure by that time they will develop feelings for each other too!

YEa u better! 😆
tom I will just make a post and disappear and than come back on friday wont be able to come on wednesday or thursday! ill try though!
i cant totally feel ya!
WORD! imagine his expression!
yup! she will probably team up with Dipti's MOM! 😆
onedirection9 thumbnail

YEa u better! 😆
tom I will just make a post and disappear and than come back on friday wont be able to come on wednesday or thursday! ill try though!
i cant totally feel ya!
WORD! imagine his expression!
yup! she will probably team up with Dipti's MOM! 😆

Yeah I have an essay due on Friday so I might not be able to post tomorrow or on Thursday! I will try making a post on the weekend though 😃 I hate Dipti's mom ugh she's already so annoying!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
i feel ya! 
i better be the first one to comment or else! 😆

i hate her too! but she has a good english accent no Fobbiness!
onedirection9 thumbnail

i feel ya! 

i better be the first one to comment or else! 😆

i hate her too! but she has a good english accent no Fobbiness!

I'm excited cause we're going to bond through this new show lol and I'm glad we are one of the first ones on this forum also we can say that we watched it from the very first episode!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I'm excited cause we're going to bond through this new show lol and I'm glad we are one of the first ones on this forum also we can say that we watched it from the very first episode!

def! BFFLS!
exactly! finally man!
plus if u saw the other post starting with an S, theres like two three people there that are keeping it active and its like 13 + pages and mine was like 5 last one! i wanna get mine active too! i also made the CC, wokring on FF index, 
onedirection9 thumbnail

def! BFFLS!
exactly! finally man!
plus if u saw the other post starting with an S, theres like two three people there that are keeping it active and its like 13 + pages and mine was like 5 last one! i wanna get mine active too! i also made the CC, wokring on FF index, 

Yes BFFLS! ❤️ damn you have a lot of time on your hands for making so many posts 
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Yes BFFLS! ❤️ damn you have a lot of time on your hands for making so many posts 

naa chill! more like procrastination!😆😆