*~Let's conduct interview with DABH-ily~*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Eh! My Sandy baby is appearing in the UPSC interview so I thought to lemme conduct interview session with DABH-ily. I know I'm the most annoying member with weird "W + H" questions!!

About tonight's episode : I've to admit it that conducted interview is classic. It examines the mental strength and devotion one has for the designation. Interviewer aware Sandhya with upcoming consequences : How it can influence her in decision making. Strong emotional attachment towards family can make her feel weak when she has to choose between "Karam" and "Dharam".😕.

At a times I find myself incapacitated because the more I explore/learn/aware about myself/being the more questions pops in my quantum size brainwa.. And I'll until I find the answers.🤓.

SoorYa never hesitate to learn something from each-other or rather put it in straight line : They're always already to teach/educate each-other if one is inadequate in any tasks. But Is this true in real world scenario where husband is really willing to teach/educate his wife without any kinda self motives esp if she is a house-wife?.

I've came across many married women from various age-groups(peculiarly 25 to 40) where they often ailment : Their husbands never take initiative to teach them something if they ask it although they're aware about it. e.g : How to use computer/internet/smartphones?.😕.

I wonder what stops men from doing this?..

An awful effect of this matter extol more after having kids. If husband behaves like this in front of kids then they'll also hesitate to teach their mothers. Whatever I understood/learned about mindset of such a women : They're always lack in confidence, inferiority complex, highly rely on their family for emotional/financial support which makes them weak when crisis comes. We all know when take birth as a specie few things are predetermined e.g birth, death, kinda family environment we're gonna live in.😲.

I've seen myriad of women endures a big time because all of sudden death of their loved ones. Wouldn't be better if husbands/wives educate/teach/support each-other such a way that it makes them mentally strong enough to face crisis in one's absence?.

If we believe spoiler sources are true : Sandhya has decided to rewed with Sooraj as he supported him to fulfill her dream. In fact : He made her dream as his own. May be she thinks to payback/grateful him this way. How to conclude this act of Sandhya is depends upon an individual's perspective. Personally, I like to conclude Sooraj's step to support his wife's dream as an "Act of Selflessness" whereas Sandhya's step to payback as a "Act of Gratefulness".🤓.

Now real question peep in my bantam brainwa : Is "Act of selflessness" the same as "Act of gratefulness"?.. If No then what's the difference between them?.

Sandhya was giving lots of stress on "Integrity" and "Honesty" so question is - What is the difference between : Honesty, Integrity and Truthfulness?.

Geez! Lemme kibosh myself here before you all begins to throw eggs,tomatoes over me for this "Brainfry".🤣.
Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one more hathoda post from you amz and that too this early
will answer tomorrow
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ami didnt watch the epi. Will reply post seeing the epi on gratefulness and selflessness. But let me put you one thing. I have seen many families on road after the breadwinner of the family dies or handicapped in some manner.
Key reason being he never made his better half independant and self reliant. That includes not even the basic awareness on finacial matters. leave smartphone, computer. If the lady of the house doesnt know the credit, debit scenario of the house it will be pathetic. How will she know whether her husband's creditors are cheating her. How will she know who all have taken money from her husband. 
Second with no skills of her own and lack of confidence make this women dependant on some relative who might again take advantage of her. It will be worse for the kids as they might not be given oppurtuniites to move ahead in life. 

I always tell my aunts to understand the basic minimum financial things of their home budget so that in future if the need arises they will be atleast able to handle things on their own. 
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god Ami have quantum size brain
Chotay say brain main inna sawaal to big brain main kya hota
😒
sulakshanadabh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now this is what i call a thought provoking post 
what u have said is so very true Ami di i know so many woman who are just too dependent on their hubbies and husbands have that superiority complex and look down upon them and kids most of the times follow
telling her oh u wont know that 😔
We can argue endlessly who is to be blamed the man ,woman ,society i believe it is a mix of all 
 the makers of DABH need to be applauded to have made a character like
Suraj who wants to fulfill his wifes dream although she was ready to sacrifice it 
and for making  Sandhya a young confident girl  with dreams
👏
.Ami. thumbnail
@Rama Di:- Yo! Hathoda party zindabad!🥳.

@Shruti:- You've pointed out missing part in my thread. I completely agree with you.

@Shehjar mama:- I wish to be like SheEbz so quantum size brainwa is a must. You know small size creates bigger dhamaka.🤔.

@Sulakshna:- Thanks for your kind appreciations! You're right about whom to blame for this situation of women?.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is too much for my atom sized brain. I will stay clear.😆
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

This is too much for my atom sized brain. I will stay clear.😆

O my kajukatri size DeebzooO! You know you're still kiddo. To answer these level of quests you've to be 'bebe'. I don't see any ray of hope for you to turn into 'bebe' in the nearer or dur ka future. 😭.

Waise 'bebe' = drink in spanish.😆.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm too distraught over I-F changing the Sizzler color to give a proper reply Ami 😲 😭...except to say that I'm so glad neither my husband nor I are "dependent" personalities.  We both wear the pants in our family 😆
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main kaun hoon? Main kahaan hoon?