Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Spidie (sorryyy, don't know your name!) - I don't know if I can call any low in Prabha's means to the end a '360' - one can't put anything past her, right? Frankly, I expected her to haul and harass Shruti much earlier. I have to say (again) I'm far more put off by the unnecessary stretch to Sanjay's character. Wrt Prabha, and now rather disturbingly, wrt Shruti herself. And whatever the virtue of cliffhangers is, someone (Sonal and team) got the whole idea very wrong, leaving us with a precap like that, over the weekend. It's a bad taste in the mouth, and I for one am not looking forward to Monday at the moment. (Unless their idea was to give us a weekend to recover and rebuild some hope? Whatever.) 
You can call me bijal or spidie whatever is easier, 😊 By 360 degree I meant Wrt Sanjay only.I cant get over the precap. How can Sanjay behave like that. He is literally forcing her to accept him with a Monday ka deadline😕Prabhas character had no scope of improvement from the beginning so I have no expectations from her.But yes she just makes intolerable character disgusting by her OTT acts. 

Really have no idea how she is going to turn this one into something believable. We cannot even hope that this is a dream because it most certainly is not. 
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG my jaw dropped when I saw the precap...I mean Sanjay being rough like that and with Shruti was just unimaginable and yes the precap soon looked poorly executed...now I really hope its one of Shruti's crazy imaginations and its not real...I think they were going for something that looked passionate but ended up with psychotic looking
chit9 thumbnail
Reminded me of Shah Rukh Khan in Darr...just a stutter was missing :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

ps: I meant to say this earlier. NUREYYY, are you on mode GK yet again? ☺️ ☺️  The timeless. The unmatched. The COMPLETE gem. Le sigh... 

Yeah I  kinda am...more like a song stuck in my head that fits them so I needed a sig to go with it...lol...timeless and unmatched indeed *sigh*
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Precap was 😡😡😡 

and specially Sruthi ka expressions

this is Gauthami ka best serial career wise n acting wise
( bt I have seen Gauthami ka such expression in her previous serials whr she was  bit weak  in giving  expressions in such scenes ) 

hope thy wont   ruin Sanjay  ka  character plz...
 think Sruthi vl reject his love n Sanjay  in a moment vl b frustrated 
n I dnt think precap  is dream seq.
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New TB article on Zee TV Actors :-)

Zee TV's popular actors meet fans in various cities to announce Zee Rishtey AwardsZee TV's popular actors meet fans in various cities to announce Zee Rishtey Awards

Rithvik Dhanjani- Asha Negi, Arhaan Behll - Mansi Shrivastav, ...  8

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Horrible precap ... absolutely preposterous ... to compare it to the beautiful n healthy friendly scenes in the office and now its like watching them enact a 80 s movie scene where in he is mogambo and she is sridevi ...
And coming to Sobha ji ... I don't remember her being this loud in hum paanch but yes she was loud in the movie hungama which I recently saw on tv and now to add that one rupee coin bindi ... gaudy saree n blouse n the make up ... brrr she looks terrible... being negative is different and being a pain on eyes and ears is different
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly my thot too...complete bakwas episode..😡...and the precap is so so horrible...🤢

Now, have to rethink of watching this show any further...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That bad ..eh ????
Jeez ... I dont get to watch the show regularly ... so I catch up with Anu's SS scenes and read the posts .. and then watch the epis in the weekend... ... 

now I'm not sure I want to  ...

1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Sanjay does not do a Mohan (NBT) and marry another girl just  in frustration (read riddi)