respect self and all will respect you.

berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dear Laajo must learn this--- self respect.    Its annoying to see her act the fool!  Too good , too patient , too much of a misfit , too slow, too akwardly dressed

She should just leave and get herself educated.  Story line is good. Execution is boring and slow.

And the lady acting Barkha is too exaggerated esp. when speaking to her husband.
Edited by basheerahmajeed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually I liked Lajjo yesterday, she told Nani that earlier you asked me to go to Sonbarsa and now why are you skiing me to go to belle dance with Nikhil.

Lajjo is not stupid, she knows everyone hates her, she said it is her majboori to live in that house. I hope soon she will realize that nothing is left for her in this house and leave for Sonbarsa. 
bintus02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Laajo is not lacking in self respect, it is also in her nature to be kind hearted and gentle with people, this is not a bad thing

But she does need to learn to put certain people in their place, especially the servants in the house like shalia. If she could just shame that woman once, Shalia will think twice before insulting Laajo
 ever again.

What is making the show appears to be slow and boring is the audience been bombarded with too much Nikhil/Ishana flashbacks. I think we are all tired of it and we have been left wondering if the show is about Nikhil and Laajo's journey of life together or about Nikhil and Ishana's love story.

I do agree about Barkha's character been really OTT but Barkhas mum is even worst.
Edited by bintus02 - 10 years ago
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bintus02

Laajo is not lacking in self respect, it is also in her nature to be kind hearted and gentle with people, this is not a bad thing

But she does need to learn to put certain people in their place, especially the servants in the house like shalia. If she could just shame that woman once, Shalia will think twice before insulting Laajo
 ever again.

What is making the show appears to be slow and boring is the audience been bombarded with too much Nikhil/Ishana flashbacks. I think we are all tired of it and we have been left wondering if the show is about Nikhil and Laajo's journey of life together or about Nikhil and Ishana's love story.

I do agree about Barkha's character been really OTT but Barkhas mum is even worst.

totally agree with you,,,,,n Im fed up off nikhi/ishana flashbacks🤢
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Nikhil's mom his nani and his sister are the worst characters of this show...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Since long I'm waiting when Lajjo will say enough and leave because self respect is something which is instilled in oneself.. person who does not feel it, is someone who gives the opportunity to others to pester him/her.
something else they showed Lajjo to feel for Nikhil so how can it be possible for her to accept him with Ishana...?
she wanted to continue with her study further why she's not thinking about it???
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think today she gave a good reason why she is sticking around. She also didn't know how this will all feel once it happens in real. She told Nikhil it would be fine with her even if he doesn't love her. But, she fell in love and it will still take a little more time before she becomes strong enough to leave. She is thinking about her sisters too.

All that we want will happen but little more patience is needed. And I do not think this show is boring. Every other love story is about manhandling this days. Here none of that and I really like how Nikhil and Lajjo are friends.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: basheerahmajeed

Dear Laajo must learn this--- self respect.    Its annoying to see her act the fool!  Too good , too patient , too much of a misfit , too slow, too akwardly dressed

She should just leave and get herself educated.  Story line is good. Execution is boring and slow.

And the lady acting Barkha is too exaggerated esp. when speaking to her husband.

How about too insensitive TM, your comments... Laajo a fool, too good, too patient, too much of a misfit, too slow, too awkwardly dressed.

I think she's very young still it's a daunting prospect to leave there, she can't go back to her parents and have her and them ridiculed, so where will she go? About Laajo I'm thinking she's heartbroken, and it is a daunting prospect to go out into a big city with no support to go and educate herself. It's hard to go to the Bharadwaj family and proposition them saying "look I'll walk out of your lives if you pay for my eduction and accommodation at a good college", she's not calculating and worldly to do that, and I would not want her to become like that anyway, marry a wealthy man to get as much out of him as possible. 

Barkha is exaggerated when speaking to Inder but that is the way she manipulates him, she throws tantrums and talks loudly, shouting on the same thing to get her way with him. She found if she acts in that manner like a loose cannon he will let her have what she wants. She's sort of a vamp in the show she's allowed to be manipulative.

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bintus02

ever again.

i completely agree. 👏👏. Laajo doesn't lacks respect she just lacks the ability to speak up when ppl have done her wrong. there is one thing in being kind hearted and generous but people interpret that as just being foolish.

the story is moving along a little bit slow but like u said too many ishaana and nikhil's flashbacks, too many of a push and pull btwn the two in trying to define and establish their relationship and too many indecisiveness btwn the two parties. if they focused on someone else, or even more on laajo actually getting the confidence to defend more of her rights in Nikhil's house and not having ppl like shaila overrunning her, then maybe the nikhil/ishaana flashbacks and push and pull wouldn't be such a big thing
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think the issue here is self-respect because as far as I have observed, she is a strong and a very intelligent girl. She knows what people in that family think of her but she also knows the consequences of leaving for Sonbarsha so she's compromising her happiness for the happiness of her family. Quite a mature decision for a girl of her age. I think the reason why a lot of people are bored is because of the whole Nikhil and Ishana angle (which I find boring too because they suit each other better as friends than as lovers).
As for Barkha, her character is like that and she manages to manipulate people by being loud and OTT.
Idk I can see where you're coming from but I personally don't feel the show is all that bad atm.