Saanjh5 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
hi all!
I logged in to the forum being sure that someone must have spoken about the cute Kitchen romance between ANKI yesterday... but was disappointed that no one has even created a thread...
no offence to anyone but if such a cute scene had happened between SHRANAL there would have come 2 to 3 posts about it already... anytime there ius a cute or tense scene between SHRANAL we all go gaagaa over it but no one is giving any importance to THE BHABHI or ANKI here...
why is the forum so disbalanced with hardly any ANKI takers... while the show started on themmm
I understand that a blooming romance is always more captivating but what about another lead couple that is a part of the show... don't they deserve appreciation by all fans of the show.. cause if I am not mistaken the forum is for MERI BHABHI in totality and not just one track or one couple being the centre of all topics and appreciation...
not fair for ESHA and VIPUL guys... all stars put in equal amount of hard work to bring us a show that we love...
anyways getting back to the topic... the sequence was by far one of the cutest I have seen so far... and my mouth was open all throughout just to say hay mai mar jawaan...
hope they keep getting such cute and adorable scenes...
I love SHRANAL as well but definitely ANKI deserves a mention...
for me its all about loving the show and all characters

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.6k

Users

10

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

-Shobha- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
I agree, that scene was so cute. I like them both too and I am a big fan of theirs.
Always looking forward to their scenes too😊
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
I like anki too..infact i like all the cast of the show!😊
Agree..that scene was too cute!😊
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
oh i missed yesterday's episode..since i was travelling..
wil watch it now..
its a treat to watch anki scenes.. they are soo cute
shmy27 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
Hi!

Firstly, I agree with you regarding the lack of attention on AnKi, but I don't think ShraNal should be brought into this discussion 😊

Having been an AnKi fan from the day the show started, I have been hugely disappointed with the makers concerning AnKi. They showed us a brief glimpse of their slightly imperfect and thus instantly relatable married life before starting Shradda's story, and all the tracks since then have only been focussed on Shradda. Of course, I enjoy the story and every character in this show, and so hoped to see growth in AnKi's characters and relationship concurrently. However, it has never been so. Every AnKi scene begins with romance (Vipul and Esha are awesome and oh-so-adorable ) and unfailingly ends up with a discussion about some family issue/member 🥱

Honestly, I have seen more meaningful conversations as a couple between Amrit-Zor, Kittu-Purushottam, and even Jaya-Ashish AnKi just don't talk about themselves as individuals at any point, if you get what I mean 😛

Plus, the writers have not explored any angles/depth in their relationship...why Anand changed after marriage, if they really want kids, is there a Jas angle, what Kittu studied or wished to become, and even random things like what Anand did for the last Karvachaut 😆

So, with no substance to look back on to reminisce and no climax or highpoints to look forward to, it is only so much that Vipul and Esha can do with their hard work and talent 😊
Snehal21 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
Kitchen romance was funny & cute...they are so adorable😳
CVs should give some more AnKi scenes
Saanjh5 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: shmy27

Hi!

Firstly, I agree with you regarding the lack of attention on AnKi, but I don't think ShraNal should be brought into this discussion 😊

Having been an AnKi fan from the day the show started, I have been hugely disappointed with the makers concerning AnKi. They showed us a brief glimpse of their slightly imperfect and thus instantly relatable married life before starting Shradda's story, and all the tracks since then have only been focussed on Shradda. Of course, I enjoy the story and every character in this show, and so hoped to see growth in AnKi's characters and relationship concurrently. However, it has never been so. Every AnKi scene begins with romance (Vipul and Esha are awesome and oh-so-adorable ) and unfailingly ends up with a discussion about some family issue/member 🥱

Honestly, I have seen more meaningful conversations as a couple between Amrit-Zor, Kittu-Purushottam, and even Jaya-Ashish AnKi just don't talk about themselves as individuals at any point, if you get what I mean 😛

Plus, the writers have not explored any angles/depth in their relationship...why Anand changed after marriage, if they really want kids, is there a Jas angle, what Kittu studied or wished to become, and even random things like what Anand did for the last Karvachaut 😆

So, with no substance to look back on to reminisce and no climax or highpoints to look forward to, it is only so much that Vipul and Esha can do with their hard work and talent 😊

great observation and I agree with all the points made by you. so basically the CV's are to be blamed. but my observation is more on the lines of why are we as fans being biased.
agree both of them are fab actors with great potential and their tracks should be tapped into more but right now Shradha and Kunal's track is building up and that's why is gets more screen space...
my grievance is the same as the show has two leads both nanad and bhabhi both tracks and actors should get equal weightage n screen space to do justice to the viewers.
but also little bit enthusiasm from our side also wont hurt to appreciate them right😊.
shree_25sm thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
jo biwi se karty hain pyaar wo ...SAUCE se kaisy kare inkaar 😆😆😆


.Anamika. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#9
They were so cute!

I wish they would show some of their older scenes too in a flashback or something. They would be adorable.
adithyan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
that was a cute moment..nice post...
i think makers r balancing every charect well...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".