Tanishaa should have been evicted from BB house:Apurva Agnihotri

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Apurva is delighted to be out and celebrating Diwali with his family. "I was feeling trapped and claustrophobic in the house. After Shilpa (his wife) left, I felt I didn't belong," says Apurva, one of the most genial persons in the house. The only person he crossed words with was Asif. "Yes, I did abuse him with bad words, but he earned it. Actually, he is a sweet guy, but he tried my patience," he says with a smile.
He points out that everybody in the house is getting homesick now, the reason small things are being blown out of proportion. "They are losing it now. People are crossing the thin line and getting personal, saying and doing things, they are not supposed to. This will only get worse in the next couple of days. Everybody wants to win, even if the path they choose is unfair," he warns.
Having witnessed Andy and Kushal Tandon's fight, Apurva says Kushal was justified in doing what he did. "If I were in his place, I would have stabbed Andy. What he did was completely wrong," he asserts. He is also not happy about Kushal's ouster. "If Kushal was evicted because he pushed Andy, Tanisha also should have been evicted. She had pushed Kushal thrice and bitter words were exchanged. Why is she still in the house?" he questions. 
Ask him who is playing a dirty game and he refuses to name anyone. He, however, is forthcoming about who will be among the finalists. "Kamya (Punjabi) and Gauahar (Khan) are being themselves. They are playing a honest game. If Kushal comes back and my heart says he will, he will also be a strong contender," says the actor. As for Armaan (Kohli) being a bully, Apurva says that initially his behaviour was not up to the mark, "but now he has calmed down". 
Any chances of his getting back as a wildcard entrant? "No, I have had enough and I am happy to be with my family," he smiles.
http://motapanda.blogspot.in/2013/11/tanishaa-should-have-been-evicted-from.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apurva is so awesome, and he said the truth. I miss him
Truth hurts doesn't it. Butthurt person 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Appu is a through gentleman.He knows what has happened in the house.I do agree with appu tani should have been evicted.She is still in the house because of salman.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mere Bhai Apurva,,, aap jaao tel lenay...
What shoud have been and what is... are 2 different things... so stop dreaming...
Kushal didnt push Andy... he ran to him to attack Andy...
if it was not for others, Andy might have ended up with a broken limb...
Tanisha pushed Kushal to stop his attacks...
and Tanisha was warned that time... so was Kushal
Kushal did it AGAIN... I repeat AGAIN 
There is a difference... Now plz jaao tel lenay Edited by Tashu. - 10 years ago