" Episode rating"..Enter Kajri..

Poll

How was today's episode ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ŠHello Amitians๐Ÿ˜Š... today's epi was an interesting one with the arrival of a new character in the show. Here are the quick highlights:

๐Ÿ˜ŠAmita is worried as to why diya extinguished at baby's homecoming and it's a "apshagun". But phallu pacifies her saying that keep faith in lord kaanha and nothing will happen to baby. Amita is satisfied.

๐Ÿ˜ŠNext that lady with snake tattoo "kajri" rings the Shah's house bell and asks for baby caretaker's work.. Amita is not sure about it but when Kajri easily manages to pacify crying A2 junior, everybody consents hiring Kajri and so amita also affirms it.

๐Ÿ˜ŠKajri is shown hiding something enveloped in black polythene in the cupboard of her room given to her by Shahs.

๐Ÿ˜ŠIn between Naani & baa were conversing about the two babies. They were saying that the lil boy will take a lot of care of his elder sister & will give a dhoom dhaam wedding for his elder sis. Riya's face color changes as her smile extinguishes.

๐Ÿ˜ŠKajri very enthusiastically comes to start off her woek. Amita asks her wash the clothes of her baby with warm water but Amita is suspicious of Kajri's unnatural sweetness.

๐Ÿ˜ŠPrecap  : Kajri draws out that black polythene and opens it and there is Black Magic stuff in it.

๐Ÿ˜ŠMera Vishesh Tippani :The start of this Kajri track was very very good. The actor playing the role of kajri acted very well and looked very promising. And being a villain in the show.. she is getting maximum footage..

๐Ÿ˜ŠSo how did you like today's episode and what are your views on this track please Rate today's epispde.

๐Ÿ˜ŠP.S. Thanks a lot to Aman for drafting maximum post as I dropped in quite late to the forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lily. gussa karne ke maamle me kya mai amit shah jaisi hoon..?? 
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lily ji ki darshan ho gaai aaj mai danya ho gaai ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: grintson

lily. gussa karne ke maamle me kya mai amit shah jaisi hoon..?? 

Usse ek kadam aage!!
grintson thumbnail

shollyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishonarachel

mai bhi... warna lily ke darshan aaj kal alloo pyaaz se bhi mehnge ho gaye hain... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: rishonarachel

Mujhe aur sharminda mat karo Pammy darling!!๐Ÿ˜‰
grintson thumbnail
i am giving a 10 to the epi for the new track and for that actor.. 

i really liked the start of this track... very promising.. full of suspense..and also i liked kajri's acting and expressions.. no matter how much cute she looks from her face, she gave deadly villain expressions... kitni cute villain mili hai... ๐Ÿ˜†

shollyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chal Nautanki Saali๐Ÿ˜‰

mai bhi... warna lily ke darshan aaj kal alloo pyaaz se bhi mehnge ho gaye hain... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeh makkhan tha ya taana??๐Ÿ˜†