Khelti hai zindagi Aankh micholi :Written Update - 5th Nov 2013

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Epi starts with Shruti & Aashish sitting in front of Inspector in police station. Yogesh is seen in bg .. standing inside jail. Shruti tells that she is the witness .. she gave pizza delivery in evening on that day .. She even tells she got 100 Rs change from Yogesh. Inspector starts starts asking Q's to Shruti .. all double meaning type Q's .. n abt her doing this coz of diff. reasons .. Shruti 
gets mad to Inspector n starts shouting at him .. n shows him her visiting card .. n tells we ppl earn money in hard way .. n not thro' bad ways ..  n tells further that she will complain abt him to his senior officer , etc. Inspector tells sorry .. n asks Aashish to proceed. Aashish removes bail papers from file n gies to Inspector. Inspector asks Shruti to sign it. Sanjay is shown arriving 
urgently in car outside police station .. n he rushes in .. Shruti meanwhile takes pen n signs as witness in bail papers. Sanjay sees Shruti's sign n is shocked. Both SS see each other. Inspector & Aashish do other formality n give bail to Yogesh. Sanjay holds Shruti by her hand n drags her out .. n shouts at her .. n asks her y she took risk ? Shruti tells thet had talked 
abt it last night ovr phone.. n she doesn't want to talk further. Shruti tells she did coz she can't see him in problem.

Next scene .. Ami, khushbu make new plans abt saving their house .. n vennilal brings crackers from shop n tells ur ppl have to celebrate .. coz its Diwali .. Ami sees crackers n thinks abt using it to scare new tenent / buyer .. Nani comes there .. n them to don't do such stuff .. n goes .. n again Ami, khushbu are back to square one thinking.

Next scene .. prabha brings apple for her daughter ( Yogesh's wife ) n asks her to eat .. n her daughter refuses .. n prabha tries consoling her. Sanjay's dad comes to their room n tells Yogesh got bail .. n Sanjay is coming home with Yogesh... Prabha n her daughter r all happy. She tells may god do good to the person who became witness. 

Next scene .. Both Yogesh n Aashish come out of police station. Yogesh thanks Shruti .. n tells he won't be able to forget her ehsaan ... n kuch ho sake .. he will do for her .. Shruti tells Ehsaan kaisa .. ur my best friend's .. n stops .. Yogesh tells ur Sanjay bro's best friend .. n u did this
for us .. n invites her home .. Shruti tells them .. she will come some other time .. Sanjay tells come na .. aftr all everybody should get to know that what Shruti has done for them.. n then they leave ..

Next scene .. Sanjay's elder bro n his wife are sitting in hall with karan .. n some small talk happens b/w them. Then, Sanjay's dad , prabha & her daughter come n sit in hall .. n give the good news to them n r happy abt Yogesh coming back. All see Sanjay n Yogesh at door step. All go near door to welcome them .. Yogesh sees his wife n asks her how was she?! She 
tells she is ok. ( Man this girl makes such wired faces in front of her hubby?!  ) Prabha praises Sanjay n tells she is proud of him ... he is jst like her ..😲 ek baar jo thaan ke .. voh karke rahte hain ..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Sanjay tells i didnt do anything. Its someone else .. coz of which bail happened .. Prabha tells may god do good to the person who became witness. Sanjay tells he has brought that person along. Prabha sweetly tells that person to come in. Shruti enters .. n prabha's face falls .. n she has that hateful look.🀒 Sanjay's dad thanks Shruti .. n tells what was the need? Shruti tells she told a lie to save an innocent ..n by telling lie .. it does good for someone then .. that lie is not a lie.πŸ‘ Sajay's dad by eye sign tells prabha to speakup. Prabha thanks Shruti .. n tells what does she want?! Shruti sees Sanjay .. n Sanjay is all smiling .. n prabha notices this 
n doesn't like it at all .. Shruti no aunty .. Sanjay has already done a lot for my family .. n what i did is jst a small thing .. n tells i'm leaving. Sanjay's dad tells her to come in have something .. Shruti tells some other time .. i'l come some other time n have .. n takes leave .. n says bye to Sanjay's dad n mom. Sanjay touches his dad shoulder n his dad acknowledges his choice of life partner.πŸ‘

Next scene .. Sanjay's dad n mom in their room .. n Sanjay's dad tells .. some funny proverb .. n tells his wife .. u still have not accepted Shruti. Prabha tells .. why u have to say this .. i did thank shruti for what she did for us. If u feel i didn't do anything .. n then when time comes .. i'l chukaofy her ehsaan .. Sanjay who is coming to his parents room hears them fight regarding Shruti .. n comes n sees them angryly .. Prabha tells i know why she is doing all this .. coz she LOVES
Sanjay. Sanjay tells its nothing like that. She tells then .. why she took that risk of becoming witness n releasing Yogesh? for me?! tell me Sanjay?! Prabha tells she is widva .. mother of 2 children .. Why can't u see .. She tells all u can see now is jst love .. what is love?! She tells u got Yogesh n ur sister married coz they were in love .. where is the love ..?! in this 2 yrs of their marriage .. i can't see any love in their eyes now?! Sanjay tells her don't under estimate the power
of love .. Prabha tells what is this power of love .. when ppl face reality .. n tough situations .. then love goes out of window .. She tells u talk abt loving her .. what abt her kids?! do they love u?! Sanjay tells he is not bothered abt that coz he knows that they / children love me .. Prabha tells loving a uncle n loving a dad is diff. If tomorrow u get married to her .. will her kids b able to accept u as their dad? n if u n Shruti have kids of ur own .. will they b able to able with those kids .. n in all this .. Shruti will support u insipte of children not liking u?! Sanjay tells ur right ma .. all Q's that
u have raised are genuine n correct .. so i'l think all these points also .. n then take a decision .. u know what my decision still will be .. n i'm not gng to back off. Prabha tells i'm also ur mom .. n i'l also nt back off from my decision. Epi freezes on Sanjay's face who hears her mom's words .. n is leaving he room.

Precap:-
Shruti is repling to Sanjay's msg .. Prabha sees msg ringtome in Sanjay's mobile .. n opens it n reads full SS convo what is written in msg .. 😑🀒 n comes to Sanjay's dad n tells see what this girl Shruti is doing .. 2 kids mother is like this?!😑🀒 She then tells she will tackle this problem using some new way only. πŸ€’
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks dearπŸ€— I depend on your updates during the week