Hmmm, something something- 5th november

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
These two mothers when they meet is fascinating..
Unbeliveble but i truly liked anjalu's taunts to kanlindhi today.. both mothers are concerned for their kids but one has the love and respect from her daughter and the other doesnt have it from her son..
Anjali, accepts ashta as a future bahu although she hates the modern way she was brought up, bcoz of her son, as she said today bcoz her son choice/like i could see she truly has motherly feelings but is her hard for those feelings to come out trough her ice cold mask! I liked how she said she is gifting the kirloskars their respect.. for once she didnt blame her son for receiving ashta..and she was right, ashtas move was untoughtfull..he acted on impulse as she always does taking her parents for granted! Kalindi whacked her.. i am not saying she did right as she is already an adult but she should have had a serious talk with her and letting her know how much she dissapointed! Ashta saying sorry and i wont do it again was childish and immature, like a 5 year old telling mommy i wont steal cookies from the cookie jar next time! Kirloskars and esp Avdhoot are hiding under the sand again!
This episode is like a little trailer for what ashtas family is going to suffer in the coming episodes.. ashta prayed for them not to b insulted...but that will surely happen, Sojal's mother is ignored although she's forcing herself down anjali's throught...that will b also kalindhi's fate.. she'll b forced to take the offense in the name of her daughter's happiness... the one who only hopes fir her parents but doesnt actualy do smth for them, in fear that she'll lose shlok! Will this beautiful family go apart?! Or is kalindhi strong enough to think for the three of them, herself, ashta and avdhoot?! And never leave her side even if her daughter keeps on making mistakes?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have to say this..take a bow Geetanjali.👏 Today's episode completely belonged to her and Anjali. First Anjali dismissed Astha and her excuses in the car as if she is not at all interested in her and just went for the jugular vein...I mean insulting Kalindi. Why waste time and energy on talking to Astha when it is much better to conserve it all for Kalindi. Anjali's entire discourse regarding how to bring up an ideal daughter was aimed at Kalindi and she made very good use of sarcasm while conveying her thoughts to Kalindi. Actually Anjali's antics had me giggling today. One of my favorite dialogues of this show will definitely be Anjali asking Kalindi whether this is her family's tradition. 😆 She brought gifts for them and also gifted them with the knowledge that their daughter is hell bent on destroying the family's name and that she is forced to accept her as DIL because Shloke likes her. There was an indirect barb thrown at Kalindi that Anjali would not have allowed that to happen if this had been her daughter. Looks like something is burning here...I mean other than Kalindi's ego😉. Then she invited them for the lakshmi puja and also warned them that they have to come because they are now relatives. I especially liked her hug to Kalindi who was standing like a statue and for a fraction of a second I thought that Anjali was actually gnashing her teeth. Among other things Shloke has also inherited her sarcasm and the ability to keep a smiling face while mocking others. Kirloskars did not know what had hit them and they should thank their darling daughter for all the insults that were heaped on them.

As a result of Anjali winding up Kalindi, Astha was reminded by her mother that she has to keep Anjali happy. Why I am not surprised?  All the indications were there during the aftermath of the horoscope pooja when Anjali was deliberately winding up Kalindi regarding Astha's unsuitability as a DIL. Anjali painted herself as a good person by saying that she tried a lot to make Astha understand but Astha does not have the qualities nor the inclination to learn which indirectly meant that Kalindi has not given her a good upbringing. As usual Astha again told her parents that she will not do anything anymore that will further result in their insult. Wonder how long will this last?  🤔 Astha is expecting Shloke to protect her parents. Shloke might since he has to prove a point to his mother but that is separate from her doing things that result in all these insults. If they had not shown Shloke hating his mother then based on what has been shown, I would have thought that mother and son are together on this...one insults and the other rushes to protect and in this way Shloke become great and Astha gets isolated from the family. But since they have shown that it is not the case, whoever is the master mind of this game that is being played with the Kirloskars is a very sharp judge of character. That person knows all the players quite well and is using them to get the job done.

Coming back to the Kirloskars, Avdhut as usual does not want to accept that they might have been bit too lenient with Astha. Maybe he is also trying o calm Kalindi so that things don't become too wrong. Kalinidi was right in telling Avdhut that Astha could have told her at least, but Astha is too caught up in Shloke's web of love to take a step back and think. On one side she thinks that she has to prove her love for Sholke and on the other hand she has to prove to her mother that her mother has not given her wrong teachings. Talking of Shloke, there was an interesting conversation between him and Astha. Shloke who had earlier claimed to know when she is fibbing did not push Astha to tell the truth. Astha is now scared regarding the marriage and is getting apprehensive regarding leaving her parents home. Wonder whether she has started to think that whether after her marriage she can maintain her contact with her parents or not or whether she can be as open as she was before. Although Astha did not verbalize it,  Shloke did pick up on it and told her that she can go to her parents whenever she wants to. After the conversation ended Shloke had an enigmatic look on his face...this rascal is up to no good.😳 By the way why on earth is Astha praying to Lakshmiji and Bappa? Doesn't she know that Shloke is the chosen one for all the Gods and all of them are working against her but for Shloke?😉😛

Anjali also had an amusing interaction with Sojal's mother. I am sure it was not amusing for Anjali but it was for me watching her reactions and expression. First Sojal and her mother met each other like long lost buddies and the mother almost strangles Anjali in her enthusiasm.😆 Anjali has got the "I am the queen and you are the dirt" expression back on her face. Anjali gives a pointed look at Sojal after listening to her mother's laments about being fleeced by an autowala. Sojal's mother also decided to give Anjali some lessons regarding how to squeeze a person's arm to show ones gratitude. Now I know why Anjali is always pinching Sojal...she is extracting her revenge.😉 Anyway, Sojal's mother is very greedy and she has no hesitation regarding stealing in her daughter's in laws house. She also has come deliberately in not so good clothes so that she will receive good gifts. No wonder that Sojal does not want to leave this house. She has no option but to stay. It also seemed that Anjali is aware what her mother is all about and she did not pay attention to Sojal's mother question regarding how she managed Sojal as a DIL? In fact she indirectly told Sojal's mother that Sojal is fine as a DIL. By the way today it was clear that Anjali has no patience for Sojal's mother so why did she chose that girl who was recommended by Sojal's mother as a future wife for Shloke? It was all a farce ...a nautanki enacted to give someone a push. By the way quite a shrewd decision in opting for Sojal as a DIL. A girl with no support and thus has to accept the rules of Agnihotri mansion for her own survival. In camparison Astha has the support, but what will happen if she is isolated from that support?

I am going to end with Anjali who loves Shloke a lot and who had tears in her eyes when Shloke let her know that Astha is more important to him than she is.

Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@ myra you are right...Anjali loves shlok even though he doesn't even call her mother anymore...this shows that whatever happened it wasn't anjali's fault because she feels her son's pain and for him she is eady to accept astha no matter what.

I think today astha was at fault because she is deceiving her parents...i felt so bad when kalindi said she could have told me before going...so sad
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@mishti  this was anjali's episode and there is no doubt about it but i liked her today because she didn;t create a huge scene at agnihothris...i mean if she had stopped astha from going home and called astha's parents there, it could have been much worse and shlok i am sure would have spoken at end when astha's parents were properly humiliated.
Anjali did the right thing to warn kalindi, she knows her son better than anyone else and there must be a reason that she doesn't want this to continue.

Avdhoot i don't know what to say but i think our dear shlok has made his point. The first thing avdhoot asked kalindi was tat is anything needed for pooja at agnihothris, this tell me that now he is truly trapped and he is beginning to realize it.

About phone call, shlok dear again was using landline, not the gift his dear wife gifted him yesterday...i wonder where is astha's brain, she has only asked him one thing and he can't even do that

Anjali wanted another DIL whose only focus was on money and such things so she would quietly bear all the insults bestowed upon them

Myra.nelly thumbnail
"...this rascal is up to no good" 😆

Misti, loved it 🤗
Infact i loved your entire introspection on Anjali!
Indeed she was the star today! I too liked she went straight forward and attacked kalindhi, i guess she is jelous of her relationship with her daughter! Infact boy's mother is almost always jelous on the new daughter in law as she'll have to share his love with the new woman.. here anjali is also hurt that shlok cares more abt ashta! i too liked her expressions there!

Hmm, liked your theory abt the sharp judge of characters... that makes me think of Neeranjan...is he controling all these and hus puppets dont even know it.. he did mock anjali that her son doesnt consider her hus mother.. dnt know, maybe i am wrong!
rani-lucki thumbnail
i can't believe anjali lets sojal's mum get away with her behaviour

lol she is too funny
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

@ myra you are right...Anjali loves shlok even though he doesn't even call her mother anymore...this shows that whatever happened it wasn't anjali's fault because she feels her son's pain and for him she is eady to accept astha no matter what.

I think today astha was at fault because she is deceiving her parents...i felt so bad when kalindi said she could have told me before going...so sad

Kalindhi was intitled to b hurt, their relationship was very open before and ashta could have told her! But she isnt thinking straight now bcoz of shlokie!
Anjali reminded me shlok a lot today with her sarcasm, i guess thats y i liked her so much today 😆
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

@mishti  this was anjali's episode and there is no doubt about it but i liked her today because she didn;t create a huge scene at agnihothris...i mean if she had stopped astha from going home and called astha's parents there, it could have been much worse and shlok i am sure would have spoken at end when astha's parents were properly humiliated.

Anjali did the right thing to warn kalindi, she knows her son better than anyone else and there must be a reason that she doesn't want this to continue. Neelum I also liked Anjali infact I don't dislike her. I don't like the way she uses abuse to cope with her issues but as a character  there are people like her in the real world. What you have said is true that instead of creating a big event at Agnihotri mansion she went to the Kirloskars to let Kalindi know certain truths and made sure that Shloke does not interfere. Of course she won't be gentle about it because she has to prove a point but I would have liked if she had done all this within the four walls of the house and not outside in front of the driver. 

Avdhoot i don't know what to say I think he is trying to control Kalindi because he knows that Kalindi is agitated...but i think our dear shlok has made his point. The first thing avdhoot asked kalindi was tat is anything needed for pooja at agnihothris, this tell me that now he is truly trapped and he is beginning to realize it. Yes and wonder when the land deal will be done...or will he still refuse to sign it. He has realised that they have to bend over backwards for their daughter's happiness.

About phone call, shlok dear again was using landline, not the gift his dear wife gifted him yesterday...i wonder where is astha's brain, she has only asked him one thing and he can't even do that....I have given up on Astha..did she even check the number?

Anjali wanted another DIL whose only focus was on money and such things so she would quietly bear all the insults bestowed upon them..true but it still does not make sense to me because why will she accept the recommendation of someone whom she cannot stand.

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

These two mothers when they meet is fascinating..Myra it is like two rams head butting.😉😆
Unbeliveble but i truly liked anjalu's taunts to kanlindhi today...me too . both mothers are concerned for their kids but one has the love and respect from her daughter and the other doesnt have it from her son..yep true......
Anjali, accepts ashta as a future bahu although she hates the modern way she was brought up, bcoz of her son, as she said today bcoz her son choice/like i could see she truly has motherly feelings but is her hard for those feelings to come out trough her ice cold mask! I liked how she said she is gifting the kirloskars their respect.She might be seaking from experience here. for once she didnt blame her son for receiving ashta..and she was right, ashtas move was untoughtfull....True.Shloke might ask her to do many things but that doesnot mean that Astha has to jump through hoops to satisfy those demands....he acted on impulse as she always does taking her parents for granted! I don't think that this time was impulse...she herself said that she came to prove her love which I think is much more dangerous than impulse..... Kalindi whacked her.. i am not saying she did right as she is already an adult but she should have had a serious talk with her and letting her know how much she dissapointed! serious talk without being judgemental and issuing demands.....Ashta saying sorry and i wont do it again was childish and immature, like a 5 year old telling mommy i wont steal cookies from the cookie jar next time! Kirloskars and esp Avdhoot are hiding under the sand again!
This episode is like a little trailer for what ashtas family is going to suffer in the coming episodes.. ashta prayed for them not to b insulted...but that will surely happen, I liked the way they showed that bappa has not listened to Astha...she prayed to bappa that Anjali's mood is not destroyed and Sojal's mother enters Agnihotri mansion...  Sojal's mother is ignored although she's forcing herself down anjali's throught...that will b also kalindhi's fate.. she'll b forced to take the offense in the name of her daughter's happiness... the one who only hopes fir her parents but doesnt actualy do smth for them, in fear that she'll lose shlok! Will this beautiful family go apart?! Or is kalindhi strong enough to think for the three of them, herself, ashta and avdhoot?! And never leave her side even if her daughter keeps on making mistakes?! lets see....

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Astha is one person whose brains are taking rest , so her heart is working overtime .she is leaving the hise early hours of morning , where is Mr Shalok , could not he has plcked her up .she went all alone on her own , was he not worried about her .Shalok may be knowing about this ritual , did he intentionally created the situation to embarass her parents again .I did not find Ajali, s few truths to be wrong

.Kalindi being mother did not know where her daughter was at night and returning in the morning . Astha herself is insulting her parents . Does not she realize what pain she is causing her parents .   I think Shalok soon be creating a situation where she has to choose one of them and this will surely isolate her from her family who is her support system
                            Again he is going to bring her parents down because of astha . Does he really going to marry her , the way he is gettig physical with her , making her comfortable and remo ing her hesitation . Astha is not world wise smart girl , not exposed to big bad world .She is in love with the image , Shalok has presented her
          Really surprised with Avdhoot who still was talking about trudtig her daughter when tie and again she has betrayed her parents trust .I feel sad about Astha who will learn about life hardways .Love numbs your reasoning where you are In clouds specially astha kind of girls who are trusting , follow three rules of Gandhi .
                        Why kalindi and astha did not have mutual trust relationship where astha did not have to hide .she was given freedom to choose , had expressios freedom . Kalindi failed her not telling her responsibilities whch comes with freedom .